Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Author Topic: (ISG) Red Hand  (Read 22275 times)

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Red Hand
« Reply #135 on: November 19, 2016, 12:16:08 am »

Does anyone notice that the art style started kind of cartoony, but ended u being really gritty?
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 19, 2016, 01:00:20 am »

I had totally not noticed that, but yeah, I see what you mean.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #137 on: November 19, 2016, 01:32:28 am »

Does anyone notice that the art style started kind of cartoony, but ended u being really gritty?

Maybe the first panel(and the second which is a modification). Yeah I'd say the head was a bit of a more toon proportion.

Edit: This is so good. This is the crown jewel of bay 12.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 01:34:02 am by roseheart »
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
  • Strike true
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 19, 2016, 02:54:02 pm »

Shield bash him on his injured shoulder.
+1
+1
+1

+1

+1 to shield bashing - it keeps us well-protected, and with his injured shoulder, all we really have to do is outlast him.

speed Arthur: (ROLL 5!)
speed Axeman: (ROLL 2!)
Attack Arthur: (ROLL 2!)
Defense Axeman: (ROLL 9!)
Counter-Attack Axeman: (ROLL 5!)
Defense Arthur: (ROLL 9!)

You take the initiative and close in to bash his injured shoulder with your shield, you push towards him but it was very sloppy and slow, he saw it coming and side-stepped away. In retaliation, he decides to counter-attack with an underhand swing, but you had plenty of time to dodge it as-well, it seems you two are an equal match in combat. His shoulder continues to lightly bleed. You can still hear his breathing. You hear a LOUD CRY OF PAIN somewhere behind you...

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 19, 2016, 03:28:17 pm »

Try to bash our shield into his wounded shoulder again! this time putting our weight behind it in a shielded shoulder ram!

scream is good, none of our comrades could scream like that, and our Father is not here.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 19, 2016, 03:33:06 pm »

Try to bash our shield into his wounded shoulder again! this time putting our weight behind it in a shielded shoulder ram!

scream is good, none of our comrades could scream like that, and our Father is not here.
+1
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

InZane

• Bay Watcher
  • [PIMP_CANE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 19, 2016, 03:41:12 pm »

ptw
I PTW anything that seems interesting

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 19, 2016, 04:03:48 pm »

+1

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 19, 2016, 04:07:14 pm »

Are you sure? I remember he stayed behind, and it's possible that he was attacked - after all, one of our comrades was paralyzed!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 19, 2016, 05:59:39 pm »

He had whatsherskull protecting him, though, and he does carry a knife. Even if one of our comrades has fallen or been bypassed, he likely wouldn't have had trouble this quickly.

Hopefully.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #145 on: November 19, 2016, 06:27:46 pm »

Let's not do the exact same thing.

Try to predict in parry his next blow. We are equals after all.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 19, 2016, 06:46:17 pm »

Good point. Let's just drop our stuff and grab the axe arm so he cant swing at us. Then, we'll elbow him in the injured should, and use that moment to wrestle the axe from his grip!
Money!

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #147 on: November 19, 2016, 07:29:20 pm »

Good point. Let's just drop our stuff and grab the axe arm so he cant swing at us. Then, we'll elbow him in the injured should, and use that moment to wrestle the axe from his grip!
+1

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 19, 2016, 08:22:08 pm »

+1
+1

+1

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 19, 2016, 09:05:20 pm »

+1

Actually I want to change my suggestion to vote for this instead. +1 This sounds great.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13