Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Author Topic: (ISG) Red Hand  (Read 22246 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: (ISG) Red Hand
« Reply #165 on: November 23, 2016, 01:59:36 am »

Considering our One. Most. Important. Weak-spot is the back of our head. I'm thinking we should go HELMET-MODE.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 23, 2016, 10:09:50 am »

Consider looting those pants before corpse soils them.
True.

Considering our One. Most. Important. Weak-spot is the back of our head. I'm thinking we should go HELMET-MODE.
+1
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 24, 2016, 06:21:06 am »

"So uh, Who where these guys? And why the heck were they trying to kill us?"
"I'm not the only one who questions this kinda stuff, Right? I mean, Am i a good guy or am i a bad guy? What if i am a bad guy? Would i even want to be a bad guy?"
>Ponder thine existence, Skeleton.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 24, 2016, 08:20:52 am »

Another thing we may want to ask from Mr. Father-guy is about those symbols we (presumably) painted on walls.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
  • Strike true
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 25, 2016, 06:58:56 pm »

+1 to Loots.
+1 LOOOOOOOTS

Also, maybe our ring does something else now when put on? Let's check it out - it can't hurt.
 Scratch it. Ask Father about the ring.
+1 to both.

Consider looting those pants before corpse soils them.
True.

+1

Following the lead of your calcium companions, you decide to begin looting as-well, starting quickly with the pants of your defeated foe as-well as everything remaining on the other corpses.
It's a big haul, lot's of armor and goodies to be found, but you must decide what you will take and if need be, what you will equip?
(Circle blue what you'd like to put into your inventory, if there's room ;), and circle red what you'd like to equip, if there's anything you'd like to take off your skeletal bones make sure to also write that.)
You put the pile of loot in a corner and make sure to tell all the other skeletons in the room that it is your's!

Another thing we may want to ask from Mr. Father-guy is about those symbols we (presumably) painted on walls.

"So uh, Who where these guys? And why the heck were they trying to kill us?"
"I'm not the only one who questions this kinda stuff, Right? I mean, Am i a good guy or am i a bad guy? What if i am a bad guy? Would i even want to be a bad guy?"
>Ponder thine existence, Skeleton.

As a healthy and pure skeleton would, you begin to ponder this whole experience in a sane fashion. Who we're those people? Why did they attack us? What we're those symbols on the wall???
It's all so confusing!
You decide to ask Father, assuming he is a knowledgeable man he must have the answers for your parched curiosity!
You locate Father in your original room of birth, he seems to be setting up a... camp?

You walk towards the opening and as you suspected Father was inside, he seems to be reading a book with a few other tomes around him.
He notices you at the entrance and greets you while closing his book, with one finger inside to mark his page.

Father: A welcome Arthur, you did some good fighting out there today. he says in his usual cheerful manner.
Arthur: Thank you, Father. You say a bit proudly, thinking about your earlier victory. But I have other things to discuss, I have more questions Father.
Father: Still curious I see, that's good. What is it that bother's your curious mind? He asks in return.
Arthur: Father, who we're those men that we just fought? And why we're they so hostile towards us?
Father: Ah you see I also had that question! He says with excitement. I'm sure that we will know tomorrow once we investigate the area more clearly. He then puts his hand on his chin and begins to think out-loud. But if I had to guess from what I saw, they we're all humans, they all seemed quite skilled or adept to combat and none of them really showed fear or reacted to you're skeleton appearance, no offense Arthur, so I guess they we're bandits. But that's just a guess. He finishes his sentence with bravado and awaits your next question.
Arthur: I see... You ponder on the information received and proceed to ask your next question. Also, Father, have you seen the symbols on the wall, the ones that look like sygils, I think they are magic... and I think that I was the one who drew them! Look my hand still has the blood! You say in a serious and spooky tone, while sticking your left hand out in-front of his face.
Father Laughs Right Infront Of You In An Uproarious Guffaw
Father: Oh my boy, you are a funny one! He says trying to stop his laughter. You are correct those are magic sygils, and I am impressed that you understood that, but I was the one who drew them, you see I study the art of sygil crafting As he comes back to his normal self, with a few giggles, he picks up a tome next to his left foot and turns the pages for a second, he then show's you the book.

(If you can't read the writing, just ask me and I'll tell you what it says)

Father: You see these are my latest findings, I've finally found the right sygil of mind control, this is a huge milestone for me, you see, because I now have a new category of sygil crafting to explore! He says all this with vigor and glee, it really seems like he's interested in this stuff. You believe that he is saying the truth, after all he sounds like he knows what he's talking about.

Seeing that you are currently thinking and pondering like a normal skeleton would, Father re-opens his original book and respectfully goes back to reading it.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #170 on: November 25, 2016, 08:07:15 pm »

While I'm a fan of the helmet I think otherwise we should go pretty light. And sneaky. That seems to be our advantage. Let's roll with it.

Edit: If people have seen the Invisible Man,... Maybe we should kind of hide the fact that we're a skeleton to open up the chance for more diplomatic resolutions.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Edit Edit: actually throw in the chainmail shirt and pants because otherwise we'd be ridiculously skinny!

The short mace would probably help us bash people sneakily from around corners.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 08:25:25 pm by roseheart »
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #171 on: November 25, 2016, 08:21:35 pm »

BUT

B4 we get dressed...

Test if we may disassemble ourselves. Pull ourselves apart. Decide to fall apart. Will ourselves to assemble. Things like that.

(throwing arm, anyone?)

+0

original:

Might as well use this accidental double post for something...

Spoiler: possible guess spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 08:33:11 pm by roseheart »

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 26, 2016, 10:49:29 am »

Test if we may disassemble ourselves. Pull ourselves apart. Decide to fall apart. Will ourselves to assemble. Things like that.

(throwing arm, anyone?)

+0
+1
 Let's see what happens.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 26, 2016, 08:43:18 pm »

Take the gold coins (and pouch) too.

Also get the ring and the bottle, as well as the note with the drawing of the young lady on it. May prove useful, who knows.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 26, 2016, 09:05:44 pm »

Equip the mail shirt and pants, belt, scarf thingy, and the shield and mace. Also the helmet on the bottom left(of the four helmets) Take the gold, ring, compass, drawing. Use the other belt to secure the axe to our back.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 26, 2016, 09:14:21 pm »

Equip the mail shirt and pants, belt, scarf thingy, and the shield and mace. Also the helmet on the bottom left(of the four helmets) Take the gold, ring, compass, drawing. Use the other belt to secure the axe to our back.

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #176 on: November 27, 2016, 12:23:18 am »

+1

+1

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 27, 2016, 01:29:40 am »

+1

+1
+1

Rexfelum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 28, 2016, 10:09:17 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ooh, animated fire.  Fire burning without fuel?  Magical fire!

Anyway, wear a helmet that does not obscure our awesome chain-link eyepatch.  Or remove the eyepatch and re-wrap it around the outside of the helmet!

I did not know that I would have such strong opinions about creepy fashion.

--Rexfelum.

Edited P.S.: Consider asking one of the dead enemies for his/her/its thoughts on the situation, since, you know, we think we can talk to dead things.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 10:11:39 am by Rexfelum »

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #179 on: November 28, 2016, 10:32:10 am »

Anyway, wear a helmet that does not obscure our awesome chain-link eyepatch.  Or remove the eyepatch and re-wrap it around the outside of the helmet!

I did not know that I would have such strong opinions about creepy fashion.

--Rexfelum.

(+1 outside of helmet) why the hell not?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 10:34:35 am by roseheart »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13