Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Petty Crime  (Read 5175 times)

KiwiOui

• Bay Watcher
  • Genetic monstrosity of unknown origin.
    • View Profile
Petty Crime
« on: October 29, 2016, 01:35:40 pm »

Muahahahaha! At last, it is time to begin your criminal reign of terror upon the populace of Towndale! MUAHAHAHAHA! For your first evil deed, you start with the most foul of offenses. Loitering! Sadly, your crime spree ends in a bored mall cop telling you to get out. No matter! Soon, you shall be powerful enough to defeat your new ultimate rival... The Mall Cop! Returning to your lair in the sewers, you begin to plot...

Spoiler: Evil Information! (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Note (click to show/hide)
Kiwis- Odd man out of both the animal and plant kingdoms.
Didn't we get the pilot? Can't we scan his brain?
If we did, +1, but I think they either got scrambled by the tractor beam or got blown out into space.
This is a normal discussion, folks.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Petty Crime
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2016, 01:42:58 pm »

The flaw in the last plan was OBVIOUS, OBVIOUS I say! The mall cop clearly already has his COSTUME, while we are going WITHOUT. This means the psychological advantage is his, that fool! Once we produce a proper outfit, The Mall Cop will be helpless to stop us! HELPLESS!

Find objects to produce a supervillan outfit out of.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2016, 01:51:52 pm »

The flaw in the last plan was OBVIOUS, OBVIOUS I say! The mall cop clearly already has his COSTUME, while we are going WITHOUT. This means the psychological advantage is his, that fool! Once we produce a proper outfit, The Mall Cop will be helpless to stop us! HELPLESS!

Find objects to produce a supervillan outfit out of.

MWAHAHA! Yes, let us find some neon spandex! Truly the most Evilest of fabrics!

KiwiOui

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2016, 02:19:54 pm »

Bah! You FOOL! Your ultimate enemy was wearing a costume of good! Without it, you were hopeless. HOPELESS! To counter the reviled Mall Cop, you study your map of Townsdale, locating a fabric shop. Excellent! You run out of the sewers, laughing manically. MWAHAHAHAHAHA! Entering the shop, you find the manager sitting behind a desk, looking slightly confused. "Uh, Hello. Would you like to purchase something?", he says, oblivious to your true might. "I wan- no, I DEMAND neon spandex!", you reply. The man looks even more confused. "Uh, that'll be ten bucks.", The PEON says. You plunge your hand into your coat pocket, reaching out... two paperclips and some chewed gum. Ew. "No cash? Well, too bad.", the SELF-ABSORBED MORON gibbers. You will get that spandex!

Spoiler: Evil Information (click to show/hide)
If we did, +1, but I think they either got scrambled by the tractor beam or got blown out into space.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2016, 02:22:02 pm »

This fool will be taught a true lesson in humility, demand to see his manager and explain to him the validity of chewed gum and paperclips as a currency.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

KiwiOui

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2016, 02:27:45 pm »

you find the manager sitting behind a desk, looking slightly confused.
This is the manager.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2016, 03:56:41 pm »

"THIS ISN'T THE LAST YOU'VE SEEN OF ME! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!" Leave before he calls THE FORCES OF GOOD; without the spandex and minions we'd be no match.

Oh yes, we need minions! Jaywalk to the nearest alley and find a minion. If the nearest alley is on this side of the street, jaywalk TWICE!
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2016, 04:04:10 pm »

"THIS ISN'T THE LAST YOU'VE SEEN OF ME! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!" Leave before he calls THE FORCES OF GOOD; without the spandex and minions we'd be no match.

Oh yes, we need minions! Jaywalk to the nearest alley and find a minion. If the nearest alley is on this side of the street, jaywalk TWICE!

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2016, 04:43:18 pm »

+1

+1, what a DASTARDLY and CUNNING plan!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2016, 04:52:32 pm »

+1

+1.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2016, 05:03:51 pm »

you find the manager sitting behind a desk, looking slightly confused.
This is the manager.

But first, explain to this stupid lackey that we were the manager all along!
One wheel short of a wagon

Weirdo

• Bay Watcher
  • The Best Digi-Tamer EVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2016, 05:41:34 pm »

+1

+1.
+1.

Gaem iz 2edgy4me.
I came this far. Erase my scars.

With enough duct tape you could fix anything. In Mother Russia duct tape fixes YOU!
SHIT I LIKE
U rike poetry?
MUTANT CYBERPUNK GAME!!!

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2016, 07:06:06 pm »

+1
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 01:47:31 pm by S34N1C »
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

KiwiOui

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2016, 07:14:24 pm »

"THIS ISN'T THE LAST YOU'VE SEEN OF ME! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!", you shout. The moronic peon simply says "Sure, bud. Whatever." Pitiful. Simply pitiful. Either way, you leave the shop, running over to the street, ignoring the crosswalk. Crosswalks are for heroes. You tiptoe across the road, cackling madly as several drivers stop suddenly, honking their horns in a gesture of submission. These people will be spared under your soon-to-be NEW WORLD ORDER, muahahahaha!

Anyway, you enter a dark alleyway, where the blackness seems to creep in on you. Undaunted, you bellow "I SHALL BE RECRUITING MINIONS! THOSE WHO VOLUNTEER SHALL JOIN ME ON THE PATH TO DOMINATION!" Out of the darkness, a street dog trots to you. It growls, but you lower your hand to it's head. "Shall you join me, noble creature?" you inquire. Then, the dog begins licking your hand, before raising it's head into a howl. You and your newfound minion laugh, or howl in it's case. You both move out of the alley, light illuminating the dog. It is covered in shaggy, slate gray fur, and seems to have an evil glint in the eye. Perfect. Now, it just needs the name of a Supervillain.

Spoiler: Evil Information (click to show/hide)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2016, 07:30:08 pm »

Our new minions name is. . . CRAIG!!!!! It's the most EVIL name in existence! Other than our own, OF COURSE. No minion may have a more EVIL name than OURS.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5