Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Petty Crime  (Read 5174 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Petty Crime
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2016, 09:00:38 pm »

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Evil has triumphed over Justice! Our nemesis has been trounced! Now then, back to our evil LAIR to plan our next move.

Perhaps our next move should be coming up with a theme song, to celebrate this and future triumphs?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2016, 09:05:15 pm »

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Evil has triumphed over Justice! Our nemesis has been trounced! Now then, back to our evil LAIR to plan our next move.

Perhaps our next move should be coming up with a theme song, to celebrate this and future triumphs?
Theme song
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2016, 05:23:02 am »

The Mall Cop is defeated, the Mall IS OURS!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And now to commemorate, head TO THE FOOD PLAZA - we'll DESCEND to NEW LOWS IN VILLANY and STEAL A KID'S CANDY!
(Then we should make a strategic retreat to confuse and bewilder those pesky heroes.)
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2016, 05:51:26 am »

And now to commemorate, head TO THE FOOD PLAZA - we'll DESCEND to NEW LOWS IN VILLANY and STEAL A KID'S CANDY!
(Then we should make a strategic retreat to confuse and bewilder those pesky heroes.)

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2016, 11:25:12 am »

+1
Or more VILLAINOUSLY: a BABY'S!
One wheel short of a wagon

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2016, 11:31:39 am »

+1
Or more VILLAINOUSLY: a BABY'S!

Friends, you lack Ambition! Why not steal candy from both a baby, and a child!!! MWAHAHAHA! The pure EVIIIL will make us UNSTOPPABLE!!!/b]

KiwiOui

• Bay Watcher
  • Genetic monstrosity of unknown origin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2016, 03:43:10 pm »

With your enemy unconscious DEFEATED TO THE FULLEST DEGREE, it is time for the true ascension into villainy- stealing candy from children and babies! MWAHAHAHAHA! Dr. Woof snickers, with a grin. Moving on, you push into the bustling hordes of people that is the central plaza, and quickly find a baby stroller, with the mother turned away. The baby doesn't even see it coming, truly the namesake of the Dum-Dum stuck into it's disgusting gums. With a flick of the wrist, that's what the showman says! the red sucker is gone, and the baby begins crying. You and Dr. Woof whistle innocently, you with your hand behind your back. The mother turns around with a 'humph', and pushes the stroller off to somewhere else. The snickering emanating from your duo warns some odd looks.

Spoiler: Evil Information (click to show/hide)
Kiwis- Odd man out of both the animal and plant kingdoms.
Didn't we get the pilot? Can't we scan his brain?
If we did, +1, but I think they either got scrambled by the tractor beam or got blown out into space.
This is a normal discussion, folks.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2016, 04:14:04 pm »

We have shown the might of our evil and are done here for today, let us leave before Heroes arrive.

Now, what to do next...

Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2016, 04:15:26 pm »

Enjoy the fruits of our evil.

Then litter. Litter like you've never littered before.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2016, 04:35:16 pm »

YES! Lick it, slobber all over it, and litter that sticky sucker thing on our way out. Throw it over the heads of a crowd, to smear the red sweetness on someone's hair and clothes, and many people will also end up stepping on it!

Have some STICKY SOLES, you PEONS! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 04:37:06 pm by Maegil »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2016, 04:46:31 pm »

YES! Lick it, slobber all over it, and litter that sticky sucker thing on our way out. Throw it over the heads of a crowd, to smear the red sweetness on someone's hair and clothes, and many people will also end up stepping on it!

+1. Littering is the obvious thing to do, and we just stole something that makes littering super easy!
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2016, 09:10:03 pm »

+1. Littering is the obvious thing to do, and we just stole something that makes littering super easy!
+1
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 05, 2016, 02:50:11 am »

+1

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]