Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Petty Crime  (Read 5176 times)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: Petty Crime
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2016, 01:19:34 pm »

This dollar shall be the first step in the Mall Cop's downfall. Now then, our costume! It must be elaborate, so people will know to fear us. And we must come up with an EVIL NAME. A title.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2016, 01:23:43 pm »

This dollar shall be the first step in the Mall Cop's downfall. Now then, our costume! It must be elaborate, so people will know to fear us. And we must come up with an EVIL NAME. A title.

If anyone asks our name, we should just tell them the truth. "I'm just a guy who's a villain for fun." But yes, elaborate costumes are obvious. It needs both a cape and a mask, but a mask that covers only part of our face for maximum evilness.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2016, 01:36:24 pm »

PTW
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2016, 04:08:56 pm »

The evil name must be some clever ANAGRAM, hinting to the idiots your evil nature without revealing it... such as OCTOR DEVIL or DROFESSOR PARKNESS...
One wheel short of a wagon

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2016, 05:10:07 pm »

Let's go make the suit. Just from proximity to the spandex I CAN FEEL THE EVIL OVERFLOWING, imagine when we're actually wearing it!
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2016, 02:04:11 am »

+1 to making THE SUIT THAT ALL MORTALS SHALL KNOW AND FEAR in a few year's time.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2016, 06:42:01 pm »

Bump of EVIL
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2016, 06:54:12 pm »

Bump of EVIL

And other nefarious activities!

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2016, 07:33:43 pm »

Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2016, 07:34:20 pm »

Like DOUBLE POSTING! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

KiwiOui

• Bay Watcher
  • Genetic monstrosity of unknown origin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2016, 07:37:53 pm »

With a surge of evil, you grab the needle, as well as two sheets of spandex, and begin stitching the two together in the form of a bodysuit. Soon, the outfit begins to take shape, mainly colored fire engine red, with green neon stripes down each leg. Desiring face coverage, but not full face coverage, you decide a cowl would be the best option. This, you create to be hazard vest orange. Shoes, well, they're still your regular tennis shoes. Creating glorified slippers would be stupid. Either way, the entire ensemble comes together in a design to make the heroes' eyes bleed in terror! MUAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA- Huh. Forgot something! No self-respecting villain can go without a cape! Thankfully, you have enough fabric left to produce a purple cape, and one in matching colors for Dr. Woof, of course. Looking at him, you think he would look more dapper with the addition of a hat. He nods, likely in response. Now, you can evilly laugh. MUAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! "AWOOOOOOOOOOOO!", the valiant doctor agrees. Now, you are both clad in colorful spandex, ready to take on the world!

Spoiler: Evil Information (click to show/hide)
Kiwis- Odd man out of both the animal and plant kingdoms.
Didn't we get the pilot? Can't we scan his brain?
If we did, +1, but I think they either got scrambled by the tractor beam or got blown out into space.
This is a normal discussion, folks.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2016, 07:42:31 pm »

SUCCESS! This a great step towards defeating the Mall Cop! We are not ready yet, though. He still has the advantage. . . his NIGHTSTICK of JUSTICE. We need a weapon so diabolical that he will soil his costume!

Glory to United Forenia!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2016, 07:43:13 pm »

Now its time to set a DASTARDLY TRAP for our greatest enemy! We shall go back to the mall, hiding in the shadows in wait. Then we release Dr. Woof, letting him get the attention of the so-called "Hero". While our minion distracts him, we come up from behind him.....AND TICKLE HIS ARMPITS UNTIL HE SUBMITS!

SUCCESS! This a great step towards defeating the Mall Cop! We are not ready yet, though. He still has the advantage. . . his NIGHTSTICK of JUSTICE. We need a weapon so diabolical that he will soil his costume!

Our weapon will be SURPRISE! Surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to Evil.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 07:45:04 pm by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2016, 07:48:57 pm »

Fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency, and an almost fanatical devotion to Evil? HA! EASY!

Now that we're PROPERLY ATTIRED AS A SUPER-VILLAIN, go to a popular dating location and STRIKE FEAR into the lovers' hearts - jump at them from concealment, DEMAND that they FEAR US, laugh EVILLY, and retreat quickly lest a HERO comes.

((No weapon for our master criminal - the game is about petty crimes, not violent ones.))
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 07:51:24 pm by Maegil »

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2016, 07:53:08 pm »

Yes, yes of COURSE! How SILLY of me. SURPRISE is a much stronger weapon than some silly NIGHTSTICK. You can protect against violence, but there is NO defense against FEAR. And that is EXACTLY what we will strike with. . .

Glory to United Forenia!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5