Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Petty Crime  (Read 5185 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Petty Crime
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2016, 07:32:59 pm »

No, you FOOL. The most evil name must mean something to him! First, we start with the most POWERFUL of his name, the TITLE. Dr. is the most eeeeviiiiiil title in existence, so we will add that! Next, he is a puppy DOG. So we will name him after his FEROCIOUS ANCESTORS, the WOLF. And we will spell it wrong, because SOCIETY can't tell US how to write things!

The end result is a perfectly suitable evil name.... DR.WOOF!
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2016, 07:36:07 pm »

No, you FOOL. The most evil name must mean something to him! First, we start with the most POWERFUL of his name, the TITLE. Dr. is the most eeeeviiiiiil title in existence, so we will add that! Next, he is a puppy DOG. So we will name him after his FEROCIOUS ANCESTORS, the WOLF. And we will spell it wrong, because SOCIETY can't tell US how to write things!

The end result is a perfectly suitable evil name.... DR.WOOF!

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2016, 07:37:35 pm »

Oh YEAH? Well what's "Dr. WOOF's first name, huh GENIUS? Bet you didn't THINK about THAT now did you, IMBECILE? He is DR. CRAIG WOOF!! FIRST OF HIS NAME!! From him, an entire RACE of minions will be SPAWNED! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2016, 08:30:36 pm »

With his legendary power of  「The Howl」 We shall be Unstoppable!  UNSTOPPABLE I SAY!
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2016, 08:36:53 pm »

Look how he scratches, even his FLEAS must be MIGHTY! Let's SIC THEM AT THE SHOPKEEPER! Put DR. CRAIG WOOF IN THE SHOP and bar the door from outside, and the fool behind the counter will RUN in DESPAIR from the FLEAS OF DOOM!!!

Then, while the MIGHTY FLEAS OF DOOM chase and torture him, we can enter and ALL HIS SPANDEX ARE BELONG TO ME!!!
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2016, 08:53:08 pm »

Look how he scratches, even his FLEAS must be MIGHTY! Let's SIC THEM AT THE SHOPKEEPER! Put DR. CRAIG WOOF IN THE SHOP and bar the door from outside, and the fool behind the counter will RUN in DESPAIR from the FLEAS OF DOOM!!!

Then, while the MIGHTY FLEAS OF DOOM chase and torture him, we can enter and ALL HIS SPANDEX ARE BELONG TO ME!!!
+1
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2016, 09:00:40 pm »

Perhaps....But if we unleash such a potent force this early, it might have a lessened effect in our future endeavors.

I say we enlist the assistance of our EEEEVIIIIL ALLIES, aside from Dr. Woof. There are few in this world as evil as we are, and some may help us financially. THE BANKERS! We shalt go to Wallstreet, find the most eeeviiiiil banker we can, and take out a loan for $10.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2016, 09:39:12 pm »

"YES! AND THEN WE MAY ACHIVE DOMANICE!"
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

KiwiOui

• Bay Watcher
  • Genetic monstrosity of unknown origin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2016, 10:16:57 am »

Your minion shall be Dr. Craig Woof, or simply Dr. Woof. Craig is a delightfully evil name, after all. You proclaim his title, and begin laughing into the sky, as Dr. Woof howls along with you. Now, for revenge on the foolish cloth store manager! MUAHAHAHAAAHAHA! Once more, you jaywalk across the road, this time with Dr. Woof. Several drivers stick their heads out their windows, and begin shouting profanities. It seems these people are doomed to the dungeon. No, the Doom-Dungeon. AHA, the DOOMGEON! Perfect. With the world's most clever evil dungeon name in your mind, you enter the lair of the moronic manager. "BE AFRAID, FOUL MANAGER, FOR DR. WOOF IS HERE!", you shout. Dr. Woof begins angrily barking at the store owner, as the peon's eyes widen. "What the hell, dude?!" he says, getting up from his seat. "FLEE! FLEE LIKE THE ANT YOU ARE!", you victoriously proclaim. The store owner simply runs out the back door, in pure terror. You begin grabbing the neon spandex on display at the discount corner. MUAHAHAHAHAAHA!

Spoiler: Evil Information (click to show/hide)
Kiwis- Odd man out of both the animal and plant kingdoms.
Didn't we get the pilot? Can't we scan his brain?
If we did, +1, but I think they either got scrambled by the tractor beam or got blown out into space.
This is a normal discussion, folks.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2016, 10:32:12 am »

We seem to have forgotten something of GREAT importance.  WE need a SEWING machine! ALSO, we should grab some DIFFERENTLY colored spandex as well! The most EVIL person on the planet must have an ELABORATE uniform!

Glory to United Forenia!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2016, 10:41:45 am »

Oh my.

PTW.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2016, 12:08:56 pm »

We seem to have forgotten something of GREAT importance.  WE need a SEWING machine! ALSO, we should grab some DIFFERENTLY colored spandex as well! The most EVIL person on the planet must have an ELABORATE uniform!

FOOL. We will LOVING HAND STITCH our costume, we are not some lazy sellout! Besides, those things are HEAVY, and the only POWER we have back at the sewer is the POWER TO TAKE OVER THE WOOOORLD! I mean like, no outlets or anything.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2016, 12:10:26 pm »

FOOL. We will LOVING HAND STITCH our costume, we are not some lazy sellout! Besides, those things are HEAVY, and the only POWER we have back at the sewer is the POWER TO TAKE OVER THE WOOOORLD! I mean like, no outlets or anything.
+1
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2016, 12:20:39 pm »

Fine then. We will still need NEEDLES!  And THREAD! And we will grab some red, blue, yellow, orange, and purple spandex as well.

Glory to United Forenia!

KiwiOui

• Bay Watcher
  • Genetic monstrosity of unknown origin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2016, 01:08:38 pm »

With the manager gone, you quickly snap up multiple colors of spandex, which you carefully set on Dr. Woof's back, and a needle & thread, which you grab yourself. You consider taking a sewing machine, but sewing machines are for FOOLS who don't do it RIGHT. Proper costumes must be HAND-STITCHED! MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! Dr. Woof, of course joins you with a howl. Plans for a costume take shape in your head, but you must return to your lair to actually do someth- oh hey, a DOLLAR! This is only the beginning of your IMMENSE FORTUNE!

Spoiler: Evil Information (click to show/hide)
Kiwis- Odd man out of both the animal and plant kingdoms.
Didn't we get the pilot? Can't we scan his brain?
If we did, +1, but I think they either got scrambled by the tractor beam or got blown out into space.
This is a normal discussion, folks.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5