Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 36

Author Topic: Ye Gods 5 IC [17/40]: Tick 24: The Squared  (Read 43389 times)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 5 IC [9/40]: Tick -1: The Big Beginning
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2016, 06:32:27 pm »

Ne'tharil watched and listened to the other gods as they discussed their ideas for a new world. He made assumptions of which gods he would probably be rivals with and which gods he could possibly create alliances with, however it would be better to solidify these assumptions in time. He decided to finally speak up at this moment to let his own voice be heard."Personally, I like the idea that Iram made, its simple and it allows us to make what we want yet is not as limiting as, say, rotating metal gears. Though the god sea is mostly fine as well, although I'm sure a good number of gods won't like it due to it limiting their ability's to affect others they consider opponents."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2016, 06:35:51 pm »

At the Center of the Device we place either A Small Black-hole, Feeding into a Large White hole we can use to Enlighten the whole thing, Or perhaps an indestructible Adamantium Orb that Produces Power out of pressure.

"That isn't how black holes work, peasant. And I should know...In any case, it is clear you want to use world creation for your own benefit. I see no reason this would benefit me.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2016, 06:42:58 pm »

-a bright shimmering light forms into a large shell of energy, then opens up, blosming like a flower, and out steps vimbr-
"hello. Mind filling me on the conversation?"
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2016, 08:08:52 pm »

"Perhaps we could combine some of the suggestions. We have a disc-world with the Gear-amid as the primary landmass. I also like the idea of the Godsea, but new coral islands popping up would only serve to interfere with the Gear-amid."

As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2016, 08:33:50 pm »

[Panzer, The Bestest God and Bestest Armor]
"Perhaps we could combine some of the suggestions. We have a disc-world with the Gear-amid as the primary landmass. I also like the idea of the Godsea, but new coral islands popping up would only serve to interfere with the Gear-amid."
"Then remove the cogs stuuuupid. The GodSea is winning, just let it win."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2016, 08:46:25 pm »

"I was merely putting my suggestion out there to be discussed by the group. And may I say that I resent your remark regarding my intelligence. I, by divine ability, am the smartest amongst us. However, in the spirit of friendship, I will strike your remark from the record. "

Lazan takes out a roll of Wite-out and erases the aforementioned insult. 
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2016, 08:57:21 pm »

"I was merely putting my suggestion out there to be discussed by the group. And may I say that I resent your remark regarding my intelligence. I, by divine ability, am the smartest amongst us. However, in the spirit of friendship, I will strike your remark from the record. "

"You? The smartest? My pinky finger is smarter than you."

Muda raises one "Hand", where no pinky fingers can be seen.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2016, 08:57:55 pm »

Cliche draws two lines on his notebook, as though underlining a very particular point

"If you were so interested in maintaining knowledge, you really shouldn't be messing with records of history. If you were really so smart, you'd know that."

Cliche then winks at Lazan, then mutters to himself as he wanders off somewhere into the nothingness.

"People usually only do that when they have some kind of insecurity in their character. Meh, I'm sure I can find an expert to see it my way. What the heck, I'm a god, if I can't find one, I can make one..."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2016, 09:04:28 pm »

*sigh*"If you really wish to be remembered for all time as the ones who questioned the god of knowledge's intelligence, then I will abide by that wish."

Glory to United Forenia!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2016, 09:07:27 pm »

*sigh*"If you really wish to be remembered for all time as the ones who questioned the god of knowledge's intelligence, then I will abide by that wish."

"Goodness me, any old fool on the street knows knowledge and intelligence are two different things. Where exactly did you get your qualifications from again..?"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2016, 09:10:46 pm »

...iating test run #7 of communications hardware. Recording attempt: This is Khava Baras, testing communications hardware trial #7. Recording reported successfully trial complete conclusion is success."

Khava Baras surveys the recorded conversation, producing her own typewriter after a bit of whirling, which immediately begins keeping another record, with footnotes and annotations. For her own use, at least.

"Introductions: Khava Baras the Engineer. Suggesting a system with which to introduce energy into system, and means of it to create change. Heat source causing sea to evaporate in addition to temperature differential of heat closer to surface such that liquid would condense and return to surface in cyclical fashion? Purpose serves as continuous diffusion mechanism of material and mixing strategy in addition to allowing any created landforms to be hydrated during process. Additional light source recommended for observation purposes. Feedback and slash or constructive criticisms welcome."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2016, 09:13:49 pm »

"... in other words, you want to make it rain?"

Cliche pinches their nose and sighs

"You really need to work on your methods of dissemination, Barry."

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2016, 09:14:57 pm »

Intelligence: the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.  I would say I have more than just the means to acquire and apply my vast amount of knowledge.

And what exactly qualifies you to question my intelligence?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 09:17:08 pm by S34N1C »

Glory to United Forenia!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2016, 09:15:12 pm »

I Suggested a Self Powering Set of Gears... But does anyone Accept my Suggestion? Noo... Just Because they don't think it should work that way.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2016, 09:21:20 pm »

"If you want me to give you a list of all who questioned Muda's intelligence, I'll hand you a list of obituaries to save myself the trouble."

Intelligence: the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.  I would say I have more than just the means to acquire and apply my vast amount of knowledge.

And what exactly qualifies you to question my intelligence?

"I'm smarter than you, my advanced intelligence qualifies me to tell you just how stupid you are."

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 36