Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 36

Author Topic: Ye Gods 5 IC [17/40]: Tick 24: The Squared  (Read 43373 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 5 IC [9/40]: Tick -1: The Big Beginning
« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2016, 10:22:31 pm »

Gear. I Will not Agree to any Simple Disk I can Not Force to Rotate and power a Massive Device.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2016, 10:23:00 pm »

"What conversation have you been following, friend? The godsea appears to be the majority choice."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2016, 10:24:18 pm »

"You can make any rotating disc power a device."

"What conversation have you been following, friend? The godsea appears to be the majority choice."

"Obviously I missed something.  I do fully support the godsea.  Perhaps it can have discs within it?  On turtles?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2016, 10:26:02 pm »

Lazan ignores Panzers rambling as she feels she has said all that needs to be said on that.

I agree with Pisces. We need to refocus. I vote for the disc world with the Godsea. We can also put the Gear-amid on it.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2016, 10:27:53 pm »

I Will Support On the Condition that it is Gear Shaped, Or there is a Secondary Rotating Island that is a Gear.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2016, 10:29:50 pm »

Again, I did not say that you were intelligent or special in your own right. I am quite aware that I am in the presence of people of similar and superior power. Any insult you may have taken is merely perceived. Now, may we please get back to the matter at hand? We have a world to design.

"Yet you are not aware of my superior knowledge. I can hardly take this slight sitting down, someone insulting me in my own domain cannot be accepted."

"EXCUSE ME, WE HAVE A WORLD TO CREATE."

"So are we agreed upon some sort of disc?"

"Time moves differently for me than it does the others. I assure you, the world gets created perfectly on schedule. We have all the time in the world, after all..."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 29, 2016, 10:32:21 pm »

I envision a disc shaped planet with the gears on it, and the gears are surrounded by the Godsea. 

Lazan ignores Muda's remark.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 29, 2016, 10:37:50 pm »

"... in other words, you want to make it rain?"

Cliche pinches their nose and sighs

"You really need to work on your methods of dissemination, Barry."
"Apologies and clarification: communication hardware in prototype stage presently. Yes rain but also potential for powering machinery via flow of liquid collection channels and material supply for growth. Gear shape landmass acceptable but suboptimal for environment suitable to powering machinery and supporting variety of automated and slash or self sufficient life-forms. Feedback appreciated member Cliche noted for assistance."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 29, 2016, 10:43:23 pm »

"Obviously I missed something.  I do fully support the godsea.  Perhaps it can have discs within it?  On turtles?"

What an original idea! A disc on turtles!
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 29, 2016, 10:48:31 pm »

What an original idea! A disc on turtles!
"More of a riff."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 29, 2016, 11:29:27 pm »

The War God quietly listens to the many spiteful arguments and insults being passed around, and then to the many vengeful counterarguments and counter-insults for a long while, before scoffing disgustedly.

"WHAT KIND OF SELF-RESPECTING HALFWAY DECENT GOD IS WEAK ENOUGH TO LET THEMSELVES GET BUTT-HURT OVER SOME HOLLOW WORDS, AND THEN BE PETTY ENOUGH TO RESPOND WITH MORE OF THE SAME KIND OF SHIT FLINGING FOR NO DAMNED REASON BUT TO PISS EVERYONE ELSE OFF!?! APPARENTLY THE ONES RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING AND MAINTAINING ALL OF GODSDAMNED REALITY, THAT'S WHO! IF YOU CAN ALL GET THAT WORKED UP OVER ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, I'D JUST LOVE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ACTUALLY GET MORE THAN WORDS FLUNG AT YOU! AND ON TOP OF THAT, YOU'VE ALL GOT THE CAJONES TO CLAIM SUPERIORITY WHEN YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING BUT MOUTH OFF TO BACK IT UP! IF YOU ALL REALLY WANT TO SEE WHO'S, QUOTE ON QUOTE, "SUPERIOR", YOU OUGHT TO DUKE IT OUT ON THE BATTLEFIELD! IT'S THE PERFECT SYSTEM! WE'LL KNOW WHO'S SUPERIOR BY WHOEVER'S LEFT STANDING! TRIAL BY COMBAT, NATURAL SELECTION, IT'S JUST THE WAY THINGS WORK!"

Upon finishing his tirade, Iram gives an exasperated sigh and takes in a deep breath of nothing in particular.

"I THINK A SIMPLE DISK WORLD, THE GODSEA, AND AN EFFICIENT WATER CYCLE ARE ALL WE NEED! NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE PERFECT RIGHT FROM THE GET-GO, WE CAN CHANGE IT LATER IF WE WANT TO! EVERYONE WHINING ABOUT GEARS CAN GO STUFF THEMSELVES AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED! NOBODY'S GOT A RIGHT TO FORCE THEIR OWN OPINION OF HOW THINGS SHOULD BE ON ANYONE ELSE! MY IDEA OF A PERFECT WORLD IS AN ETERNAL BATTLEFIELD, AND IT'D BE THE GREATEST THING THERE EVER WAS! BUT DO YOU SEE ME INSISTING ON HAVING HUMONGOUS DINOSAURS AND GIANT TITAN-BEASTS DUKE IT OUT EVERY TWO SECONDS?!? NO, YOU DON'T! IT'D BE PERFECT FOR ME, BUT FOR MOST OF YOU IT'D BE ANNOYING AND WHILE I DON'T KNOW WHY, THAT'S JUST HOW IT IS! SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST DIFDERENT AND NO ONE'S GOT A RIGHT TO TELL ANOTHER WHAT'S RIGHT EVEN IF THEY KNOW THEY'RE WRONG! COMPROMISE IS THE NAME OF THE GAME! LET'S KEEP THINGS SHORT, SIMPLE, AND TO THE POINT! A FLAT DISK, A SEA WITH A NEAT LITTLE FUNCTION TO KEEP US FROM DYING FOREVER, AND A WATER PRESERVATION CYCLE! THAT'S IT, ALL WE NEED RIGHT NOW IS A FRAMEWORK, AND THIS FITS THE BILL! ONCE THE WORLD'S MADE WE CAN ALL CLAIM CHUNKS OF IT AND CREATE WHATEVER THE HELL WANT TO WITH NO ONE TO TELL US NO! IT'LL WORK JUST FINE FOR ALL OF US, YOU CAN ALL KEEP YOUR DAMNED CLOCK-FETISH OUTTA MY TERRITORY AND I'LL KEEP MY DAMNED ULTRA-PREDATORS OUTTA YOURS! AND IF ANYONE WANTS TO PUSH THEIR WAY ONTO ANOTHER'S, LET THEM FIGHT FOR IT! WHOEVER WINS GETS IT, WHOEVER LOST DIDN'T REALLY OWN IT TO BEGIN WITH! IF YOU CAN'T PROTECT WHAT'S YOURS YOU'VE GOT NOTHING BUT HOLLOW WORDS TO KEEP IT YOURS AND WHOEVER TAKES IT WILL DO A BETTER JOB WITH IT THAN YOU EVER COULD! THAT'S THE WAY I THINK IT SHOULD BE, BUT HEY, THAT'S JUST MY OPINION!"

With that said, Iram goes back to sparring with nothing at all.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 01:27:14 am by Ardent Debater »

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 29, 2016, 11:34:52 pm »

. . . That was strangely diplomatic for the war god.

Glory to United Forenia!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 29, 2016, 11:53:27 pm »

The War God quietly listens to the many spiteful arguments and insults being passed around, and then to the many vengeful counterarguments and counter-insults for a long while, before scoffing disgustedly.

"WHAT KIND OF SELF-RESPECTING HALFWAY DECENT GOD IS WEAK ENOUGH TO LET THEMSELVES GET BUTT-HURT OVER SOME HOLLOW WORDS, AND THEN BE PETTY ENOUGH TO RESPOND WITH MORE OF THE SAME KIND OF SHIT FLINGING FOR NO DAMNED REASON BUT TO PISS EVERYONE ELSE OFF!?! APPARENTLY THE ONE'S RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING AND MAINTAINING ALL OF GODSDAMNED REALITY, THAT'S WHO! IF YOU CAN ALL GET THAT WORKED UP OVER ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, I'D JUST LOVE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ACTUALLY GET MORE THAN WORDS FLUNG AT YOU! AND ON TOP OF THAT, YOU'VE ALL GOT THE CAJONES TO CLAIM SUPERIORITY WHEN YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING BUT MOUTH OFF TO BACK IT UP! IF YOU ALL REALLY WANT TO SEE WHO'S, QUOTE ON QUOTE, "SUPERIOR", YOU OUGHT TO DUKE IT OUT ON THE BATTLEFIELD! IT'S THE PERFECT SYSTEM! WE'LL KNOW WHO'S SUPERIOR BY WHOEVER'S LEFT STANDING! TRIAL BY COMBAT, NATURAL SELECTION, IT'S JUST THE WAY THINGS WORK!"

Upon finishing his tirade, Iram gives an exasperates sigh and takes in a deep breath of nothing in particular.

"I THINK A SIMPLE DISK WORLD, THE GODSEA, AND AN EFFICIENT WATER CYCLE ARE ALL WE NEED! NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE PERFECT RIGHT FROM THE GET-GO, WE CAN CHANGE IT LATER IF WE WANT TO! EVERYONE WHINING ABOUT GEARS CAN GO STUFF THEMSELVES AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED! NOBODY'S GOT A RIGHT TO FORCE THEIR OWN OPINION OF HOW THINGS SHOULD BE ON ANYONE ELSE! MY IDEA OF A PERFECT WORLD IS AN ETERNAL BATTLEFIELD, AND IT'D BE THE GREATEST THING THERE EVER WAS! BUT DO YOU SEE ME INSISTING ON HAVING HUMONGOUS DINOSAURS AND GIANT TITAN-BEASTS DUKE IT OUT EVERY TWO SECONDS?!? NO, YOU DON'T! IT'D BE PERFECT FOR ME, BUT FOR MOST OF YOU IT'D BE ANNOYING AND WHILE I DON'T KNOW WHY, THAT'S JUST HOW IT IS! SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST DIFDERENT AND NO ONE'S GOT A RIGHT TO TELL ANOTHER WHAT'S RIGHT EVEN IF THEY KNOW THEY'RE WRONG! COMPROMISE IS THE NAME OF THE GAME! LET'S KEEP THINGS SHORT, SIMPLE, AND TO THE POINT! A FLAT DISK, A SEA WITH A NEAT LITTLE FUNCTION TO KEEP US FROM DYING FOREVER, AND A WATER PRESERVATION CYCLE! THAT'S IT, ALL WE NEED RIGHT NOW IS A FRAMEWORK, AND THIS FITS THE BILL! ONCE THE WORLD'S MADE WE CAN ALL CLAIM CHUNKS OF IT AND CREATE WHATEVER THE HELL WANT TO WITH NO ONE TO TELL US NO! IT'LL WORK JUST FINE FOR ALL OF US, YOU CAN ALL KEEP YOUR DAMNED CLOCK-FETISH OUTTA MY TERRITORY AND I'LL KEEP MY DAMNED ULTRA-PREDATORS OUTTA YOURS! AND IF ANYONE WANTS TO PUSH THEIR WAY ONTO ANOTHER'S, LET THEM FIGHT FOR IT! WHOEVER WINS GETS IT, WHOEVER LOST DIDN'T REALLY OWN IT TO BEGIN WITH! IF YOU CAN'T PROTECT WHAT'S YOURS YOU'VE GOT NOTHING BUT HOLLOW WORDS TO KEEP IT YOURS AND WHOEVER TAKES IT WILL DO A BETTER JOB WITH IT THAN YOU EVER COULD! THAT'S THE WAY I THINK IT SHOULD BE, BUT HEY, THAT'S JUST MY OPINION!"

With that said, Iram goes back to sparring with nothing at all.

"Don't worry, killing you is a demonstration of my martial prowess that I am quite proud of. I end up keeping a trophy off of you, in an ironic twist of fate. For what its worth, it is a glorious death, though all the glory belongs to me and all the death to you."

"As for the planet, I am not very interested in its current form. One day, I'll change it all to suite myself anyway. I'll only vote as a gadfly to the peons who continue to insult me."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 30, 2016, 12:16:22 am »

If I Suggested that once the world is made we each spend a fourth of our power each to Eliminate the threat of the Egomaniac God whom is threatening to Change all that we make at a later point, as well as threatening our god of war directly, who would support it? we dont need to destroy him, only forcibly convert him into a less threatening form on a permanent basis, like a lawn chair, or a table. perhaps a ugly statue.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 30, 2016, 12:18:24 am »

"No thank you, I have better ideas for what to do with my power."

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 36