Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Author Topic: Re: Inquisition: Twilight's Twilight Mission 1 conclusion  (Read 19085 times)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: Inquisition: Twilight's Twilight (WoD rules)
« Reply #180 on: October 23, 2016, 08:56:31 am »

Go into the shed
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 23, 2016, 05:20:03 pm »

Vincent, satisfied that the room is covered in blood, helps to spread flammable liquid through not just psych but the rest of the hospital, taking great care with the entrances and exits. Following this, he finds a good place to run from once he is certain the vampires are there and the fire is lit. Some part of Vincent wants to stay, watch them burn and die. He steps aside, however, prepared to run when needed.

You empty the petrol storage around the hospital and spread the slick as best as you can.

Go into the shed

You enter the shed, you see a whole bunch of valves and meters.

Cut off the vampire's head with my knife.

"WE'RE ALMOST DONE HERE.  GET READY TO RUN, I'LL SET THE FIRE."

A piercing shriek rings out in the horizon. A cry of agony and eternal loss. The vampires are coming. ((They're just down the road))
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 05:27:33 pm by Aigre Excalibur »
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 23, 2016, 05:27:57 pm »

Working on it. 

Keep following the pipes.

You're already outside you know. If you cut it here, it prevents the sprinklers from working.
((You don't need to find the source, once you follow it outside and it won't interfere with the fire you can just cut it.))
((I don't know how, but I didn't see these posts until just now. I feel like an idiot.))

Find the valve labeled water input or whateverthefuck it's supposed to be and shut it off. Then return to my comrades.

As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 23, 2016, 07:28:08 pm »

Vincent fetches some fertilizer from the garden right outside the exit he is standing in, then stands by to ensure that the vampires enter the building. If they hesitate he will move to lure them in, but once they enter he will leave via his door, which should automatically lock behind him. He glances at Joe to ensure he is ready to light the fire. Vincent will do so if there is no other option. The stink of blood is overwhelming to even human senses.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 10:36:34 pm by Sialia »

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 23, 2016, 09:38:56 pm »

Vincent locates some matches, then stands by to ensure that the vampires enter the building. If they hesitate he will move to lure them in, but once they enter he will leave via his door, which should automatically lock behind him. He glances at Joe to ensure he is ready to light the fire. Vincent will do so if there is no other option. The stink of blood is overwhelming to even human senses.

You can't find any matches in a hurry. But can you get the chemicals lying around to produce an exothermic reaction in a pinch?
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 23, 2016, 10:36:50 pm »

Edited <3

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 23, 2016, 10:47:11 pm »

((What is Matthew meant to be doing again?  I don't want to light the fire and accidentally blow him up while he's doing something.))
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 23, 2016, 10:59:50 pm »

((What is Matthew meant to be doing again?  I don't want to light the fire and accidentally blow him up while he's doing something.))

I think the idea is to make sure the vampires are in the buiding before we burn it.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 23, 2016, 11:05:50 pm »

((Cool, as long as all of us hunters can get out.))

At the first sign of vampires entering the building, ignite the flammable liquid.

((Do I have a lighter?  Figured it came with the molotov cocktails.))
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 23, 2016, 11:27:04 pm »

At the first sign of vampires entering the building, ignite the flammable liquid.

Really? Don't you want them a bit further in?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 23, 2016, 11:43:45 pm »

((Hmm...if the vampires were to enter the hospital, from my character's limited perspective, would they be blocking the only way out?))
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 24, 2016, 12:00:35 am »

((Hmm...if the vampires were to enter the hospital, from my character's limited perspective, would they be blocking the only way out?))

Mattew went out a side door. You're still in the psych ward. The idea is that it has reinforced windows.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 24, 2016, 12:06:33 am »

((At this stage we want the vampires to enter and be locked inside the secured psych ward. As there is no timer, one of us has to light the fire. That person will have great difficulty getting out before the explosion. The doors will automatically lock when we leave and only with a key can they get out. Vincent has Carlisle's key, the only one available. Matthew is already outside the building.))

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 24, 2016, 12:49:36 am »

Vincent fetches some fertilizer from the garden right outside the exit he is standing in, then stands by to ensure that the vampires enter the building. If they hesitate he will move to lure them in, but once they enter he will leave via his door, which should automatically lock behind him. He glances at Joe to ensure he is ready to light the fire. Vincent will do so if there is no other option. The stink of blood is overwhelming to even human senses.

You stand at the entrance and wave to the Cullens, grinning a blood-crazed grin.  Edward snarls in response and you disappear down the corridors as the whole coven approaches.

You can light the fuel whenever you want, but figure that you shouldn't blow yourself up in the psyche ward.

Working on it. 

Keep following the pipes.

You're already outside you know. If you cut it here, it prevents the sprinklers from working.
((You don't need to find the source, once you follow it outside and it won't interfere with the fire you can just cut it.))
((I don't know how, but I didn't see these posts until just now. I feel like an idiot.))

Find the valve labeled water input or whateverthefuck it's supposed to be and shut it off. Then return to my comrades.

We roll for your intelligence to find the right valve. You barely manage to find it after pushing all the buttons and turning all the valves. You also manage to turn the lights off. Now the folks inside have to grope their way in partial darkness.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 01:04:07 am by Aigre Excalibur »

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 24, 2016, 01:34:33 am »

Vincent dashes down the dark corridors as fast as he can without slipping on the petrol and blood everywhere. He runs to the slaughterhouse of a corridor, now almost stopping to admire his work. The intestines do cascade from each carcass nicely.

Once past the room of blood, he stops a moment to see the vampires' reaction, pulling his glock. He keeps moving, grabbing Carlisle's head by the hair on the way. Vincent is only able to hope that they frenzy and stay put. He makes for the nearest exit, runs the minimum distance that he believes may be safe, and fires back into the building.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 02:23:07 am by Sialia »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16