Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16

Author Topic: Re: Inquisition: Twilight's Twilight Mission 1 conclusion  (Read 19078 times)

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Inquisition: Twilight's Twilight (WoD rules)
« Reply #165 on: October 22, 2016, 10:28:41 pm »

Carlisle Cullen (at hospital)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Edward Cullen

Esme Cullen

Rosalie Hale

Emmett Cullen

Alice Cullen

Jasper Hale

Bella Swan

Renesmee Cullen

Jacob Black (Werewolf)
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 22, 2016, 10:31:42 pm »

Reload shotgun, attach one package of TNT to the to the oxygen dispensers.

"When I'm done, give me a heads up when you need us out.  I'll set the timer."
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 22, 2016, 10:34:00 pm »

Continue following the pipes
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 22, 2016, 11:20:38 pm »

Vincent begins grabbing the patients who look the weakest or who will put up the least resistance and injects them by force with enormous dosages of sedatives and psychotropics. Due to the fact these are inteveinous drugs they should work almost immediately.
Once the patients start to show signs of sedation (next turn if time constraints come into play), Vincent will begin stringing them up, hanging them preparing to bleed them out. Vincent is feeling nauseous at the the thought of what he is doing. His conscience is gnawing at him about it.

"Joe, get the place doused wth petrol, rubbing alcohol and flammable cleaning chemicals. We'all set the place to burn then decapitate Dr. Cullen before we set the timer and run"
"Matthew you need to get that pipeline cut"

Vincent continues his macabre work, a grim expression on his face.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 22, 2016, 11:36:10 pm »

Reload shotgun, attach one package of TNT to the to the oxygen dispensers.

"When I'm done, give me a heads up when you need us out.  I'll set the timer."

Did I say this thing comes with timers? You see a little det cord with a wick attached. (don't worry, heat from fire or sufficient sparks can set it off)

You place a chunk of TNT on someone's bedside table, next to the oxygen dispensers. A bedridden patient is staring at you with hollow eyes. It tries to scream, but no sound comes out.

Vincent begins grabbing the patients who look the weakest or who will put up the least resistance and injects them by force with enormous dosages of sedatives and psychotropics. Due to the fact these are inteveinous drugs they should work almost immediately.
Once the patients start to show signs of sedation (next turn if time constraints come into play), Vincent will begin stringing them up, hanging them preparing to bleed them out. Vincent is feeling nauseous at the the thought of what he is doing. His conscience is gnawing at him about it.

"Joe, get the place doused wth petrol, rubbing alcohol and flammable cleaning chemicals. We'all set the place to burn then decapitate Dr. Cullen before we set the timer and run"
"Matthew you need to get that pipeline cut"

Vincent continues his macabre work, a grim expression on his face.

Vincent commits medical Malpractice on some of the incapacitated victims in the corridors, pumping their bloodstream full of psychotropics and sedatives. He then prepares his rope and starts making rigs along the ceilings to hang his meat rack.

Continue following the pipes

Follow follow follow the yellow brick road. Matthew makes an intelligence + survival roll to see if you get lost. He barely avoids making a wrong turn. Matthew follows the water pipes out of the building.

The rest of the cullens are still trying to cross the 1km distance to the hospital on foot.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 22, 2016, 11:43:49 pm »

Vincent begins hanging the patients by their feet. Once enough are hung that they may reasonably frenzy, he takes a scalpel from one of the storerooms and slits each patient from groin to rib age so their internal organs spill, then slices each throat so they will bleed out.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 22, 2016, 11:51:28 pm »

Working on it. 

Keep following the pipes.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 22, 2016, 11:59:29 pm »

((You don't need to find the source, once you follow it outside and it won't interfere with the fire you can just cut it.))

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 23, 2016, 12:00:00 am »

Working on it. 

You're already outside you know. If you cut it here, it prevents the sprinklers from working.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 23, 2016, 12:01:20 am »

"Whoops, should have checked these things before we left, lot less complicated than I was expecting.  THE DYNAMITE'LL BLOW WHEN WE SET FIRE TO THE PLACE!", he shouts to to Vincent and Matthew.

Looking at the patient next to him:

"Sorry friend.  It'll go quick.  The war's the war."

Get as much flammable liquid as possible from the shelves, any containers, start dumping em on the ground.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 23, 2016, 12:08:56 am »

Vincent begins hanging the patients by their feet. Once enough are hung that they may reasonably frenzy, he takes a scalpel from one of the storerooms and slits each patient from groin to rib age so their internal organs spill, then slices each throat so they will bleed out.

Vincent strings the victims up like cattle. Blood is dripping everywhere, making the floors extra slick. The hospital now looks like some kind of horror meatlocker.

"Whoops, should have checked these things before we left, lot less complicated than I was expecting.  THE DYNAMITE'LL BLOW WHEN WE SET FIRE TO THE PLACE!", he shouts to to Vincent and Matthew.

Looking at the patient next to him:

"Sorry friend.  It'll go quick.  The war's the war."

Get as much flammable liquid as possible from the shelves, any containers, start dumping em on the ground.

You dump random alchohol containers on the floor. You roll awareness and wits and manage to find the Petrol storage in the Emergency Area.

Working on it. 

You follow pipes all the way into a utility shed.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 23, 2016, 12:10:19 am »

Gods FUCKING damn it.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 23, 2016, 12:13:41 am »

Cut off the vampire's head with my knife.

"WE'RE ALMOST DONE HERE.  GET READY TO RUN, I'LL SET THE FIRE."
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 12:00:31 pm by NRDL »
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Sialia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 23, 2016, 12:17:51 am »

Vincent, satisfied that the room is covered in blood, helps to spread flammable liquid through not just psych but the rest of the hospital, taking great care with the entrances and exits. Following this, he finds a good place to run from once he is certain the vampires are there and the fire is lit. Some part of Vincent wants to stay, watch them burn and die. He steps aside, however, prepared to run when needed.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16