Sonic the Hedgehog: Dark Chaos
- 0 (0%)
Call of Duty: Zombies
- 0 (0%)
Multiverse: One World Against It All
- 4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: Shadow Lords: Current Game: Nazi Zombies Multiverse (4/?)  (Read 10278 times)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shadow Lords: Current Game: Nazi Zombies Multiverse (4/?)
« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2016, 09:36:53 pm »

I just thought of something. Are we going to be traveling through multiple worlds in this game, or just the one? Because I'm not sure how long you can keep going with just Nazi zombies unless you start bringing out areas that weren't in the games, honestly it seems like any of the other worlds would have been a far more interesting setting for this.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2016, 10:39:56 pm »

I just thought of something. Are we going to be traveling through multiple worlds in this game, or just the one? Because I'm not sure how long you can keep going with just Nazi zombies unless you start bringing out areas that weren't in the games, honestly it seems like any of the other worlds would have been a far more interesting setting for this.

First, yes, there are going to be new areas in the game. I mean, my current pool is World at War and Black Ops. Based on choices? Black Ops 2, and Black Ops III. Plus, there's going to be new areas added. I mean, there's no Zombies maps in San Francisco, and none near Tosando. Then, I also randomized which world is under attack, so it honestly could've been any other world.

There might be world switching, though. Maybe after beating the Androzi/Multiverse equivalent of the Omens, they pick a new world? Of course, Joe says that if it was MLP, he would leave, but considering King Sombra not only exists, but dies on screen in a violent explosion that throws his disembodied horn away, I don't think it's that big of a deal. So...

@Everyone: Would you be on board with world-switching after the defeat of an Omen equivalent?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 10:49:36 pm by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2016, 10:45:03 pm »

I'm good with it yeah. But similar to Joe, I would rather not go to MLP. I would still play, of course, but still.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2016, 10:49:49 pm »

I personally am fine with MLP. The environments and natural hazards there are varied and interesting. More so then "hey there's this place with zombies in it. There are also more places with zombies in them."

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2016, 10:56:01 pm »

I'm good with it yeah. But similar to Joe, I would rather not go to MLP. I would still play, of course, but still.

((Curious as to why, but that seemed to worded as indifference or on principle of it being the show rather then anything in it, which I understand.))

I personally am fine with MLP. The environments and natural hazards there are varied and interesting. More so then "hey there's this place with zombies in it. There are also more places with zombies in them."

TranZit: Pools of lava and fire, the little gremlins of the Denizens, and the Avagadro.

Origins: Giant Robots that stomp on you.

"Five": The Pentagon Thief, who steals your weapons.

Plus different Zombie types. Hellhounds, Nova Crawlers, Denizens, Napalm Zombies, Screamer Zombies, the Margwa, Space Monkeys and the Cosmic Silverback, the giant spiders from Zetsubou no Shima, the Apothicons, and those power up stealing monkeys from Shangri-La.

I'm not trying to be rude, really. It's still a decent point. But saying every map is just more Zombies is like saying every Mario game is just more Goombas.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 11:16:13 pm by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2016, 11:12:22 pm »

Yes, it's more indifference than anything. I'm sure whatever you have planned for that world would be fun, but it wouldn't be my first choice.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 29, 2016, 11:17:41 pm »

Yes, it's more indifference than anything. I'm sure whatever you have planned for that world would be fun, but it wouldn't be my first choice.

((That makes a ton of sense. I was just curious, really.))

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 29, 2016, 11:38:32 pm »

Plus different Zombie types. Hellhounds, Nova Crawlers, Denizens, Napalm Zombies, Screamer Zombies, the Margwa, Space Monkeys and the Cosmic Silverback, the giant spiders from Zetsubou no Shima, the Apothicons, and those power up stealing monkeys from Shangri-La.

I'm not trying to be rude, really. It's still a decent point. But saying every map is just more Zombies is like saying every Mario game is just more Goombas.
Yes I suppose that is true, I was more talking about how on average, your mostly fighting the same thing in every place, that being generic zombies, and generic "special" zombies(because let's face it, zombies that have special powers aren't unique beneath a certain threshold at this point), with a few additions that ARE unique based on the place you're at or the game you're in.

Meanwhile to use your example of Mario, just in world 1-1 of the original you've got three enemy types that function differently and present different strategies for defeating them and different challenges, and not only do these three stick with you all throughout the game, but more enemies and variations of previous enemies are added as you go, not even starting on the other games, which add a WIDE variety of new enemies. Speaking of, I feel like Mario might actually be a fun world to go to, so long as you stick to the simple Mario planet rather then branching out into the outlying Galaxy that is, primarily in the form of the Mario and Luigi games.

Also, question; to what level will things like, well I guess in this case zombies, be involved? Basically I want to know how often weak mook enemies that don't really matter will show up.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 29, 2016, 11:47:02 pm »

@Failbird105: Which is why I said it was a decent point that shouldn't be ignored. I mean, besides the Avagadro, the Margwa, the Denizens, and a few others, they seem kind of token (Hellhounds are literally Zombie Dogs). Yes, the examples I listed just now where introduced later, where pretty much everything was more creative, but that proves that the tokens were people's first look into the insane world and storyline of Call of Duty: Zombies.

Your part of Mario was two-fold: Again, shows what I meant by what is now a very good point. Other then a few times, Zombies don't really stack. And yeah, actually, a Mario world would be cool, but it would have to be something that would cause corruption. Which now makes me think of the first 3 Paper Mario games...ooh.

And will the actual Zombies be in the game? ...Never considered it. Given the explanation for the Zombies, as I put it to Fish once, is "Alien 115 with a new name that Creates Zombies" or something to that effect, I guess there's still quite a few of the gits remaining. Zombies may show up depending on choices, with lots of them showing up when corruption is very high. Plus, the controllers of the Zombies (at this point in Canon, Samantha Maxis) probably won't take this crap sitting down...which now makes me want to do Multiverse as a three-way battle, though considering a world idea I have is for crossing two worlds together, so that the Antagonist of World X attacks World Y, so a crossover of Zombies and Multiverse would result in a three-way battle...I'm rambling. So...

TL;DR: Good point, fantastic point, and perhaps.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 30, 2016, 01:09:19 am »

Turn coming soon.

Also, Failbird, sorry if I seemed argumentative even though I wasn't really. Just felt like butting it.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 02:57:44 am by Greatness942 »

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 31, 2016, 07:39:05 am »

((Once again, sorry if I seemed argumentative earlier. Anyway, I'm thinking of having each mission happening one at a time in this thread: like Shadow Lords, only one mission is happening in terms of mechanics, as you can control two characters in a fighting game. I want to have it like that, where the rest of the players observe as one does his part, then does their segment of the turn. How does that sound?

Also, I flipped a real world coin for Asaji and Sly.))

Introduction: Mission Structure

As the name of each mission fades from view as the touchscreen disappears from view, the first one to speak is the one who voiced the question earlier on. Kyren raises a hand and points to a certain spot in Europe, which shows an asylum somewhere in Germany. "Verruckt." he says, the word carrying another connotation in being the German word for "Insane", which fits the decrepit looking madhouse visible on the globe. Hunter nods before grabbing his Knife of Aeneth and stabbing into space. As he tears the Knife through space-time, a large Rift appears, with writing in some un-Earthly language appearing on the floor under it.

Yung Venuz looks at the Rift, before running up and playfully punching Kyren in the arm, saying, "In that case, I'll take Kino der Toten". As he steps back, Hunter rips another Rift into space, with a different set of characters appearing next to the swirling vortex of green, blue, and white.

As Sly nods to the condition set before him, Asaji steps forward and excitedly says, "Alright, I'll take tails and hopefully victory.". Hunter looks to her before flipping his coin into the air. [Coin Toss] The coin spins in mid air, before landing in the palm of Hunter's hand. He flips it, and then places it on the back of his hand. He raises his hand up, and carefully picks the coin up in a way that he shows off which side landed. The winning side was Heads, Asaji looking disappointingly at the bearded man on that side. Hunter, with a neutral tone and face says, "Sly, you shall be going near Tosando. Asaji, the only mission left is in San Francisco. If you do not agree, then, and I'm being blunt with this, hundreds will die and everything will be one step closer to allowing the leader of the Androzi to phasing through a Rift through existence itself, which may have the outcome of destroying the planet...again. Timelines are a fickle thing, as Mr. Richtofen knows.". Sly nods, but Asaji still has a look of disappointment on her face as she says...

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 31, 2016, 07:47:45 am »

Kyren prepares for combat and enters the portal.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 31, 2016, 07:52:41 am »

"What makes you think I'm not going to agree? Its not like there is anything I can do to get the mission I want at this point so why even try?"
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 31, 2016, 08:03:38 am »

Yung Venuz steps through the Rift

Glory to United Forenia!

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 31, 2016, 02:13:56 pm »

Marbo nods his head slightly, expressionless as usual. He then steps into the rift.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9