Sonic the Hedgehog: Dark Chaos
- 0 (0%)
Call of Duty: Zombies
- 0 (0%)
Multiverse: One World Against It All
- 4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Shadow Lords: Current Game: Nazi Zombies Multiverse (4/?)  (Read 10252 times)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: Shadow Lords: Current Game: Nazi Zombies Multiverse (4/?)
« Reply #105 on: November 08, 2016, 09:22:00 am »

take cover and reload
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 08, 2016, 09:55:22 am »

((First appearance of an Earth IV language. I announce that because I want to make rules for these languages so that I don't type that they said something without saying something.))
Turn One: Kino der Toten, Part Four:

As orange blood drips onto the floor, the rug covering the wood base being stained with the orange droplets, the Androzi Scout makes another desperate call for help. [9-2] It's frightening call breaks through the building, it's static, primal scream bouncing off of building after building. Sensing that it's prayers were answered, the Scout tries to charge YV, in the process of diving for a reload. [10-2 v 10] As the creature leaps forward, it's jaws gnashing and biting, Yung Venuz throws his arm forward on instinct, [10 v 2-2] pistol whipping it in the skull that apparently hides under the energy-like flesh and stone armor. It dies instantly, hitting the ground hard.

YV, sensing his job isn't over yet, reloads.

A loud bang sounds as the roof collapses, revealing another Androzi smashing through. Like the Scout, it's flesh is energy like in it's properties, sporting a cool blue glow that radiates off the surrounding area. In addition to stone armor in places like the body, arms, and legs, it also have what appears to be a fine robe fashioned from black and red leather, and red cloth. It's humanoid in appearance, with one hand holding a purple fireball, and the other a ball of purple light. It looks up to Yung Venuz, spotting him, and it calls out in the same voice as the Androzi Scout, this time speaking some kind of language that Yung Venuz doesn't understand yet. It hovers the fireball in it's hands, with a standoff emerging from this moment.

Spoiler: YV (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Androzi Dieloth (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Initiative (click to show/hide)
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 08, 2016, 10:07:05 am »

Shoot it.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 10, 2016, 05:45:22 am »

Turn One: Kino der Toten, Part V:

With an eye trained on the new arrival, numerous electrons in the brain firing to create the response of "Just literally what.", Yung Venuz spins his gun theatrically several times before pointing it at the Dieloth. [2 v 4] A gunshot rings out, but veers to the right of the Dieloth, kicking up dust as it smacks against the ground with a thud. Other then the Dieloth having a brief face of surprise at the loud bang of the Revolver, it didn't seem to particularly care about what just happened. It takes a single step forward...

It takes a single step forward, the Fireball in it's hand growing brighter before it suddenly yells, "LAZGAR", chucking the Fireball at Yung Venuz with a lot of energy in it's purple flame. [10 v 1] Yung Venuz takes the Fireball head on, smashing him through the wall and causing him to black out for a few seconds. When Yung Venuz wakes up, he sees that he is badly burned...somehow, and close to death. One of his arms is broken, his gun is visibly shining by a seat, and his vision is blurry. He finds himself in the main Theater, numerous seats gathered around an auditorium. YV burst through the wall and was smacked through the curtain, tearing a hole in it and causing him to enter the area behind the auditorium. There are more boarded up windows, along with chalk outlines and a large array of crates. There is a power switch at the wall. [Knowledge Check: 9-2 (Stunned)] Despite his near-unconscious mind, he can actually sense...somehow, that there is Divinium near the switch. Perhaps activating it would help, though it also may hurt...
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 10, 2016, 08:12:54 am »

"Well that hurt."

Go flip the switch.

Glory to United Forenia!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 13, 2016, 06:22:57 am »

((Yeah, sorry about not telling you about this turn's coin flip. But I wanted to do the turn now. Heads is Good, Tails is bad. Also, Zombies things like Perk-A-Cola, the Pack a Punch machine, and others will be added now.))
Turn One: Kino der Toten, Part VI:

With pain shooting through his body, each point of impact stinging like he were punched by a giant, Yung Venuz sums all of it up with a simple "Well, that hurt." emerging from his...whatever. He stands up, his legs wobbling in pain as he groans, before making his way to the switch. With his good arm, he pulls the switch down, causing the entire area to light up. The curtain moves out of the way, the wall behind Yung Venuz and the power switch begins surging with Divinium, and the roof begins to splinter and break further. [Coin Flip] Nothing else seems to happen. With that, Yung Venuz limps over to see the results. As he looks out, he sees a vending machine by some of the seats, specifically the one that his gun is sat at. It is a red color, with "Juggernog" on the machine's main body. A similar vending machine, marked "Quick Revive" with a blue color was in the lobby, though YV paid it no mind at the time. To his right is a large machine, a cable running from it that seemed to connect with the pad's cable. It has a swastika at the top, and is very large with a very dark coloration on it. It's opening is out and out swirling with Divinium. YV turns back to see that there's two doors on either side of him.

The Androzi Dieloth climbs the stairs cautiously, each footstep having flame surround the footprint as it walks. It makes it to the hole in the wall before peering in, looking for the Bill Cipher/Eye of Providence hybrid child. [1] A combination of the smoke from the explosion, the light from the projector from both above it and from the actual playing area, and Yung Venuz's position from behind a wall means that the Androzi Dieloth sees nothing. It thus stands there, watching and waiting.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 13, 2016, 09:45:29 am »

Yung Venuz will stay out of the Androzi's line if sight and see if he can activate the quick revive.

Glory to United Forenia!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 14, 2016, 01:42:54 pm »

Turn One: Kino der Toten, Part VII:

With unsteady feet and glazed eyes, pain still erupting over his body like pinpricks in his body, Yung Venuz thinks back to the Quick Revive machine in the lobby. With his thoughts focused on it, he thinks to what it could do. Reviving the dead, perhaps? YV tries to sneak through the theater, seeing an open door to the lobby, and thus the Quick Revive. [3] The minute he leaves the theater area, however, he hears a growl, causing him to look up to the hole in the wall to see the Androzi Dieloth looking down at him. YV then tries to run forward, giving his all to dodge any attacks and make it to the blue vending machine. [7 v 5] When he makes it back to the pad, he hears "LAZGAR!", causing a blue fireball to head towards him. While it doesn't even clip him, the explosion sends him flying over a desk beside the pad, landing right in front of the Quick Revive...with him smashed onto the broken arm. Still, he reaches up and activates the Machine. A blue soda bottle pops up, to which Yung Venuz drinks with no repercussions. Immediately, he feels a vague rejuvenation and hears Hunter's voice say, "Quick Revive: This Perk a Cola is a one time use item. Yung Venuz, and everyone else, when you use this, you get revived with no injuries when you die right at the mission with all of your starting equipment. Good luck."

The Androzi Dieloth walks towards Yung Venuz, it's footsteps loud and heavy as if sheer power carried their weight. It peeks over the desk to see the damaged Yung Venuz struggling to rise to his feet, and it simply says, it's voice the same as it's call, "Lazgar.". [2 v 8-3] Despite his wounds, YV somehow dodge rolls out of the way, standing on wobbly feet with an unarmed hand raised in a seemingly futile Southpaw stance...

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 14, 2016, 03:41:29 pm »

See if i can activate Jugger-nog. If i can't run away

Glory to United Forenia!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 18, 2016, 10:22:09 am »

Turn One: Kino der Toten, Part VIII:

With his breath shaking as it leaves him, the toll of the battle having an effect on his odd and unseen physiology, Yung Venuz takes a step back in his hand to hand stance, letting his eye dash back towards the theater and the Jugger-Nog. He charges towards the area [5 v 4], but then the Androzi Dieloth catches up quickly and grabs him by the arm. [1 v 1] They both attempt to attack each other, but as YV's grip lets loose, they both miss. YV's eye hits the stairway before he tries to run over to the blue glow. [5 v 6] YV nearly dodges a non-verbal incantation of a fireball that lights the rug on fire. He makes it to the door and flings it open, revealing a box neatly set upon some stacked boxes. The crate has two question marks, one inverted and one normal, at it's top, with straps keeping the box from accidentally opening from the wind. A blue glue is emanating from the question marks, and a yellow glow from the crack in the box. Hunter's voice doesn't hit his ears, so YV has to guess it's function.

The Androzi Dieloth appears in the doorway, and burns a fireball in it's hand before chucking it at Yung Venuz. [10 v 8] YV's broken arm gets clipped, and though it isn't on fire, the burning sensation hits quickly as he instinctively runs into an alcove to the left of the box, ducking behind the wall for cover as he looks down to the theater...

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 18, 2016, 10:59:04 am »

Jump out like I'm going to hit it, but then just run right past it. Quickly activate Jugger-nog and keep running towards the area where I dropped my gun.

Glory to United Forenia!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 22, 2016, 10:04:05 am »

Turn One: Kino der Toten, Part IX:

Though panicking, in pain, and badly burned, a plan starts to emerge from the mind of Yung Venuz that seems crazy enough to work. He runs towards the Dieloth, an energy and stone arm holding out a hand with clawed fingers to try and stop him [8], only for YV to duck under it and rush down the stairs. Bursting through the open doors, he makes an immediate left and weakly smacks the machine. A small jingle plays as a bottle of a red soda pops out, which he grabs. Popping the top off, he drinks the sweet red liquid, finally calm enough to gauge flavors. Quick Revive tasted like fish. Just...just fish. Juggernog, meanwhile, keeps with it's namesake with an eggnog taste. Hunter's voice chimes in, saying, "Ah, Juggernog soda. Portmanteau of Juggernaut and Eggnog. Should give it's ability away right there, but if it didn't: Juggernog will act as a shield. In the prime Timeline, this would let people take five hits from Zombies. That translates to about five attacks you can comfortably shrug off, I believe. Either that, or it's some sort of shield, and you can still be hit through it. Who knows? Just...don't get hit, I suppose.". Nodding, Yung Venuz runs towards his gun and picks it up, it's gold sheen still untouched. There are five rounds in the chamber.

The Androzi Dieloth peers over the edge of the alcove [8], placing two clawed hands on the rail for support. Despite the angle, he can see the pyramid looking at his gun, and non-verbally begins to cast another Fireball. [4 v 8] A large ball of purple and pink flame charges towards Yung Venuz, who looks up just in time to dodge it's beautiful, fiery light. It blasts the wall apart, revealing the outside world in daylight. The Juggernog Machine [5] is fine, though rubble blocks it's path.

Spoiler: The Androzi Dieloth (click to show/hide)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 22, 2016, 10:34:42 am »

take cover and fire at the Androzi

Glory to United Forenia!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 27, 2016, 06:51:47 pm »

Turn One: Kino der Toten, Part X:

With a sigh at the damage done, relieved at the lack of further damage, Yung Venuz turns his attention back to the Androzi Dieloth with a bit of personal fury before raising his golden gun up to level it at the being's skull. Taking his health into consideration, however, he ducks behind a nearby seat before opening fire. [4 v 7] With a smoking barrel following, a 357. bullet flies out of the gun before heading towards the Androzi. It quickly dodges, heading behind a wall at the alcove while the bullet shatters the old stone. YV pokes his head back behind cover, waiting for it's next move.

He doesn't have to wait long, though. Turning back to the entrance to the lobby, the Androzi Dieloth begins making it's way down the steps quietly, creeping towards the theater area. [Stealth: 5] While the Androzi manages to re-enter the lobby unseen, it was not unheard. At several steps, the creaking of the old stairway let the footsteps become heard. YV turns his head to the sounds, but doesn't see the creature coming. It still approaches, though YV is aware that it's coming.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 27, 2016, 07:08:49 pm »

Fire 2 shots in the direction the sound came from.

Glory to United Forenia!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9