Sonic the Hedgehog: Dark Chaos
- 0 (0%)
Call of Duty: Zombies
- 0 (0%)
Multiverse: One World Against It All
- 4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: Shadow Lords: Current Game: Nazi Zombies Multiverse (4/?)  (Read 10254 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: Shadow Lords: Current Game: Nazi Zombies Multiverse (4/?)
« Reply #90 on: November 04, 2016, 02:58:58 am »

((Final post before gameplay starts! So, like I said, one mission at a time. I'm going to GM each Mission by order of the list. So, Asaji in America will be the first, followed by Yung Venuz in Kino der Toten, etc.))

Turn One: Rifting In.

With everything out of the way, all introductions either done or saved for later, the first to step up is Kyren who quickly flashes his Gunblades on. With each step, he grows closer to the Rift, until he finally enters the vortex formed of space-time.

With mild disappointment still on her face, Asaji stands up straight and looks to Hunter, whose own face reminded her of someone with all the patience in the world, yet none of the time to practice it. She looks him in the eye and says, "What makes you think I'm not going to agree? It's not like there is anything I can do to get the mission I want at this point, so why even try?". Hunter smirks a little, his teeth showing before he says, "Perhaps it's because I see you as someone ready to fight for what you want. Now, I haven't been keeping an eye on your Universe in a few months, so I may be wrong. But with you, right now? I saw someone willing to keep going. All because you even bothered to argue for your position.". He then slices a Rift open for her, and says, "Are you ready, Ms. Nakajima?", his tone more of a statement telling her to get ready rather then any sort of actual question.

Yung Venuz doffs his hat...somehow, before passing through the Rift.

Sly, pleased with the results, steps into the Rift.

Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 04, 2016, 03:20:00 am »

Asaji looks to hunter with a slight smile replacing the disappointment that had once been on her face, never being one to be upset for too long, and says "I'm defiantly one to fight for what I want, up until the expense out way's the rewards. Its how I survived back there so, after all calories are important in a world with little food. Anyway, I'm as ready as I can be at the moment so lets get this projection show going!" before she practically jumps into the rift that was opened for her.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 06, 2016, 04:22:01 am »

Turn One: San Francisco, Part One:

As the words sink in and disappointment leaves her body behind, Asaji stands up straighter and more confidently, a smirk painting a less upset picture on her face. "I'm definitely one to fight for what I want, up until the expense outweighs the rewards. It's how I survived back there, so, after all calories are important in a world with little food. Anyway, I'm as ready as I can be at the moment so let's get this projection show going!", she says, now openly calm and even slightly happy as she passed through the Rift. Once again, visions of her home hit her senses, however, and she found herself unsure of this...new world.

The Rift spat her out onto a rooftop, her first impression being the stone and brick foundation that kept the thing upright. To her right was a wooden door, some scratches indicating either the location of the Androzi, or someone trying to escape. Though perhaps it was merely some teens keying the door and vandalizing it. That thought process would have to wait, however, as she scoped out the area in search of the Androzi, only to find the grand city before her. While there weren't many people, likely due to the Androzi or even the Divinium Zombies that rampaged through the world, the sheer spectacle was absolutely gorgeous. Her eyes immediately met the Golden Gate Bridge, only part of the 8,981 feet of steel being visible through the clear night sky. It's beauty was short lived, however, as she peered back to the doorway to see a glow. To her left, she also heard what sounded like a growl and seemed like a green glow on another rooftop. She weighed the options in her head as she tries the door, only to see that it's been barred from the inside. Her only option would be to smash it, but the noise might make things worse...

Choices:
Break the door open, with better loot but a chance of another Androzi joining the fight. [Coin Flip Decision]

Go fight the Androzi/Abandon the Door [Guaranteed Success]
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 05:04:22 am by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 06, 2016, 05:17:10 am »

Asaji liked this place, it reminded her of better times when she was younger and projection shows of old history explained what the world was like long ago. However she had a job to do and now was not the time to get distracted by her memory's. Seeing the glow coming from the door Asaji's scavenger sense instantly went off and she tried to brake open the door, even if it attracted more attention that was fine seeing that she would have to kill them all of the Androzi here anyway right? Besides, unless there was a hoard of them her gun and if they got close enough scythe like appendages could just come out and kill them she thought, probably underestimating the durability of average Androzi.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 07, 2016, 03:55:24 am »

Turn One: San Francisco, Part Two:

As Asaji looked around with fond remembrance of what the world used to look like, each light on each street gleaming and flickering like a candle of fate, she considered her options. With possible underestimation of just how powerful the Androzi are, she decides to bust the door down. Shedding from her back, two large scythe-like blades emerge before quickly darting in like teeth of war. [Coin Flip (Called Tails)] With a loud crack and the satisfying sound of wood breaking and splintering, the door smashes open. Immediately, Asaji turns to try and find any reinforcements...only to find none. Either the one that was here already is the only one in the area, or any others don't have good hearing. Asaji turns back and pulls a large chest from the wooden wreckage of what was once a simple door. It appears to be quite ornate, being made of wood, with a silver lock.

Gained a Tank Chest! 5 Successful Attack/Defend Rolls will net a X1 multiplier, while 10 will net a X2. You can only attack for a limited time.

Despite the lack of reinforcements, it appears that the first Androzi did hear it. The green glow gets closer and closer until it jumps onto the roof. Asaji shields her eyes from the glow, looking forward when it dims. The creature in front of her appears to be some sort of combination of Earth animals, with characteristics of both a dog and a bear. Specifically, the head, body, and limbs of a canine, with the size and imposing build of a bear. It's body is made of a green energy-like flesh, with stone armor covering areas like the head, stomach, and the joints of both the fore and hind legs. It is quadrupedal, with five sharp, wicked claws that appear to be stained with blood. It's teeth are sharp and appear to be metal, also stained with the crimson essence. To top it off, it's entire form appears to be covered with green fire, both stone and glowing flesh being licked by a body covering cape of green flame. Asaji's Scythes stay pulled out, as she waits for the first move.

Spoiler: Asaji Nakajima (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Androzi Scout (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Initiative (click to show/hide)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 07, 2016, 06:13:04 am »

The chest interested her, she knew one day, probably soon it would be opened. However when the Androzi came around she remembered a few of the experiments on the cloned animals she had seen once or twice in the old labs. Regardless, seeing that the creature was on fire, she did the reasonable thing and quickly took out her pistol to Just shoot it as many times as necessary to kill the thing so she didn't unnecessarily burn herself in a melee, besides she could shoot the thing if it came to a melee anyway so it would be useful to draw the gun out in combat anyway.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 08, 2016, 03:36:40 am »

((Because details, how many rounds can the Javan Tiger Gun hold? Also, I'm having a toss up between a d10 or a d20. I'll use a d10 for now. Also, I decided to have the Scouts have a Reinforcement ability, but the rest will have the same abilities as Shadow Lords, though I will also add more.))
Turn One: San Francisco, Part Three:

Upon seeing the creature in front of her, any grace and majesty that could be gathered from it's alien nature quickly washing away by the blood and fire coating it's form, Asaji steps back before pulling her gun out and aiming down her sights, placing the Androzi Scout's head in her crosshairs before squeezing the trigger. [10 v 3] A bullet suddenly smashes through the stone faceplate the Androzi is wearing, causing it to smack against the floor. Blood the same color as it's glowing, solidified energy squirts out onto the rooftop, glowing like a neon light as it splatters around the area. The Androzi isn't quite dead, as Asaji sees when it gets up and shakes it's head. Seems like it can take a headshot like a champ. Despite it's survival, it does seem to feel something as it begins scratching at the hit flesh, groaning in pain. It's also limping slightly, blood leaking onto it's faceplate. Bits of stone also litter the rooftop, made apparent by them shaking by the weight of the Androzi stepping near them.

The Scout first backs up, before howling out into the air with an unnatural sound: it sounds like a human screaming demonically deeply with a heavy amount of static and the sound of fire cutting into it. [4-2 (Injury)] It's roar interrupts with a loud whine as it grips it's bleeding wound and begins to stumble. Takes it like a champ, but can only take a head wound so far. Asaji looks at it, craning her head before realizing that that was a call for help. Realizing it's current options, the Scout leaps forward, claws at the ready as it tries to charge her. [3-2 (Injuries) v 10] Asaji leaps out of the way, leading the creature to smash against the roof, cracking it. Asaji laughs before firing at it again. [5 v 1-3 (Injury+Stunned) As the Scout rises back up, it turns it's head only for a bullet to smash against it's head, causing it to hit the ground hard. The Tank Chest shows up, and Asaji has a limited amount of time to hit 10 attacks. [2 v 5] [5 v 2] [3 v 1] [1 v 2] [9 v 6] [1 v 3] [9 v 4] [4 v 9] [2 v 7] [4 v 6] She smacks the crate four times with her Scythes, each one hitting with great force. Before she can pop it again and up her loot, it smashes open, leading her to only get the normal ingredients. Common and she also gets some uncommon ingredients.
Spoiler: Loot (click to show/hide)

A Rift opens up behind Asaji.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 08, 2016, 04:06:48 am »

Asaji looked around a bit for another enemy and then noticed the rift behind her. "It was really that easy? The suns fires I'm good." She then took one last view of the cities skylines before heading into the portal with all she had gained. Lets be honest here, she probably was going to brag about this to some extent.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 03:17:49 pm by piratejoe »

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 08, 2016, 05:28:05 am »

((SN's turn, I believe. Also, I'll introduce music this turn.))

Turn One: Kino der Toten, Part One:

Asaji enters the Rift.

Yung Venuz exits the Rift, no less ready to fight then he was, to see a theater of some kind. It's daytime out, and it appears very decrepit, with boarded up windows and furniture strewn about. There's quite a bit of dust as well. There's a main entrance below a higher level with two stairways on both the left and right of the area. Three things stand out to Venuz: First, there are several Nazi Swastika-laden flags also strewn about the place. Then, by the entrance, there's a podium with a fragment of a meteor near it. Finally, there's a technological pad under Yung Venuz, with a cable leading to a closed door, the entrance to the auditorium. [Spot Check: 7] Yung Venuz immediately sees the creature, the same dog/bear monster Asaji saw, complete with a cape of flames. No detail is necessary, since the kill seems more important. With two differences, however. Though it still has blood on it's claws and teeth, the owners of the blood are actually around: three corpses, possibly the Divinium Zombies due to the decay and glowing white eyeballs, are scattered around it, each one torn apart. And instead of a glowing green, it's glowing orange. It hasn't noticed Yung Venuz, though.

Choices:

Sneak up on the Scout (Coin Flip)

Assault the Scout (Coin Flip)

Sneak away from the Scout to explore a little (Coin Flip)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 08, 2016, 07:15:41 am »

Yung Venuz freezes when he sees the creature. Several thoughts run through his head at once, but he deals like sneaking up on the creature is the best plan.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 08, 2016, 07:59:48 am »

((Do you want to call a side on the coin, or go with Heads/Good and Tails/Bad?))

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 08, 2016, 08:07:39 am »

((I call tails/good))
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 08, 2016, 08:23:12 am »

((On second thought, making things up as I go along is more fun. So, I'll just do that instead of saying "Oh, this was in Shadow Lords!"))Turn One: Kino der Toten, Part Two:

With a frozen movement and a quiet glance at the monstrosity in front of him, burning with the literal and figurative fires of war and chaos, Yung Venuz attempts to sneak closer. So, he begins to climb a stair quietly...[Coin Flip] and successfully catches it by surprise, with him jumping out and cornering it at another door, this time leading to a blue glow under the creaking door. The Androzi Scout backs up to the door, shocked at the turn of events.

Spoiler: YV (click to show/hide)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 08, 2016, 08:28:26 am »

Pop-pop right to the head.

Glory to United Forenia!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 08, 2016, 09:19:57 am »

Turn One: Kino der Toten, Part Three:

With a steely gaze and unsteady feet, the Androzi Scout looks around the room before glancing up. Yung Venuz looks up as well, seeing that the roof is crumbling and decrepit, with planks of broken wood falling off. The Androzi Scout then backs up before unleashing a piercing yell, it's call sounding like a demon screaming in pain with static laced into his death rattles, each call bringing Yung Venuz a momentary second of what humans call "unnerving thoughts". [2] Sadly (for the Androzi Scout), the calls for help weren't heard, no dormant Androzi in the area detecting the yelps for aid, and instead staying as sleeper agents.

Yung Venuz, with an eye of what seems like annoyance, pulls his Golden Revolver out and places a hand near the hammer. [2 v 2] [4 v 4] [8 v 9] [7 v 2] [5 v 8] [8 v 4] Suddenly, he squeezes the trigger, the round exiting having a silver jacket, that smashes into the door and splinters the wood, the blue glow becoming more apparent. The next shot smacks the floor and ricochets into the wall. The next shot barely misses, the Androzi jumping out of the way as it smacks the floor and lodges itself in the wood. The next shot smashes through an armored part of it's head, causing orange, glowing blood to splatter on the floor. While the next shot misses again, the final bullet slams through it's left hindleg, hitting the armor and not doing as much damage. Still, he hurt it. And all it took was...all of his ammo.

Spoiler: YV (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9