Sonic the Hedgehog: Dark Chaos
- 0 (0%)
Call of Duty: Zombies
- 0 (0%)
Multiverse: One World Against It All
- 4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: Shadow Lords: Current Game: Nazi Zombies Multiverse (4/?)  (Read 10257 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: (Interest Check): Shadow Lords (4/?)
« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2016, 10:26:31 pm »

((But you...Aren't doing it...))

Well, I can't mix up my posts for something else at a glance, so I didn't feel a need to.

((If it helps, though, it's no problem!))
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2016, 05:15:15 pm »

((I'll update this soon))
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2016, 06:29:15 pm »

« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 04:53:02 pm by Failbird105 »

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2016, 07:01:24 pm »

(( :o As someone loves Criken, this is awesome...and frightening. Approved! You'll enter on Turn 2. It's Turn 1, and we have 4 missions before the next turn. So, just observe, I guess.))

((@Everyone: Should I do it this way, with reinforcements? Or should I go the Shadow Lords route, and have a current player leave the team to let in the new guy, joining a waitlist to come back in? On the one hand, it's more like Shadow Lords. On the other, a player has to leave to let the new guy on. I like the former, but let me know what you think!))
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 07:06:32 pm by Greatness942 »

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shadow Lords: Current Game: Nazi Zombies Multiverse (4/?)
« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2016, 07:14:40 pm »

I have a question, would I be allowed to have the warriors of sunlight as well? I would be willing to add hostile phantoms as well if you think it would be necessary for balance.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2016, 07:22:35 pm »

I have a question, would I be allowed to have the warriors of sunlight as well? I would be willing to add hostile phantoms as well if you think it would be necessary for balance.

((In the original Shadow Lords, there are random events that add allies and enemies. The ones with allies are only damage dealing events and don't add them to the battle, but since this is a Forum Game, events that add characters will be a thing. There are character-specific quests, but also character specific random events, so the Warriors of Sunlight can be added should the right event happen. There are also events that add enemies to battles, so a bad result on a choice (which, like FTL, is not a guaranteed good or bad, no matter the choice) can add Phantoms. Once again, character specific random events.

TL;DR: Per the original game's rules: Yes (Now, anyway), and Yes (Always the case).))

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 27, 2016, 09:16:37 am »

Yes, the Warriors of sunlight... and Moose, shall fight again!

*edit: I added the ability to make nerfed bonfires and drink estus to Edwads sheet. The bonfires can only heal and restore estus flasks, and can't do either in the middle of combat. If you think either of those is to powerful, then I can remove it or nerf it.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 10:29:04 am by Failbird105 »

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2016, 04:38:17 am »

Yes, the Warriors of sunlight... and Moose, shall fight again!

*edit: I added the ability to make nerfed bonfires and drink estus to Edwads sheet. The bonfires can only heal and restore estus flasks, and can't do either in the middle of combat. If you think either of those is to powerful, then I can remove it or nerf it.

((It really isn't. While some of your abilities can be overpowered in theory, in practice I don't know how they work on the field, and it's either you nerf or I buff, so it's easily fixable should the need arise.))

Turn One: Time for Action (Part Two):

With the explanation of the Emporium out of the way, and the question posed as to the direction of the efforts, the first to speak wasn't a request, but rather a question that should be asked, courtesy of Kyren: "What missions are there?", he simply asks. Hunter nods his head, before pulling the Holo-Globe back out, using a touchscreen to pull up the mission menu:
Spoiler: Mission List (click to show/hide)
"These are the available missions. One is in America, two in places in Europe marked with names based on them being Zombie problem areas: an asylum nicknamed Verruckt, and the German Sun Cinema marked Kino der Toten, respectively translated to "Insane" and the "Theater of the Damned" or "Theater of the Dead". Finally, a fishing village near Tosando is under siege from a more difficult Androzi Warrior. Please choose whichever one you want. Four for Four.". Kyren nods and steps back to look to the globe.

Sly Marbo stands up straight from his leaning position, and looks to the Japanese area on the map with the more difficult enemy. With a glare and a nod, he says, "I will go to Asia.". However, then Asaji speaks up, "Hey, I'm the one here who's genetics are 93.2% from varying Asian ethnicity. The remaining 6.8% is modified. Either way, I would like the mission in Asia thank you very much!". Hunter holds a hand up, before picking a coin out of his pocket. It's green, and appears to have some sort of green, magical line creating a spiderweb of glowing mana that covers the outside of the standard heads/tails format. Heads seems to be the head of an old man with a large beard the long, messy hair. Tails is a brilliant spire surround by arches with Rifts in them, it's place of origin and thus the monumental tower on the back being named "The Nexus." "Asaji, since you've started the argument: Heads, or Tails? Also, accept your victory-slash-defeat calmly, we are on a time crunch starting...soon."

Yung Venuz then floats...hovers...exists over to Hunter and says, "I'll take Europe. I have some old friends there."". Hunter nods and says, "Of course. Which European problem area will you choose: Verruckt or Kino der Toten?"

((Verruckt and Kino der Toten))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 29, 2016, 08:55:46 am »

"Verruckt."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 29, 2016, 08:57:30 am »

((Damnit TBF I was gonna pick that one))

In that case, I'll take Kino der Toten
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2016, 10:33:28 am »

"Alright, I'll take tails and hopefully victory."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2016, 03:49:11 pm »

WHOOPSY DAISY, just realized I gave Edwad a staff and no spells(pyromancies don't count, and Boulder heave is one of those). I'm probably going to limit what spells I give him to buffs, otherwise he'd be a bit TOO versatile.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2016, 04:12:37 pm »

WHOOPSY DAISY, just realized I gave Edwad a staff and no spells(pyromancies don't count, and Boulder heave is one of those). I'm probably going to limit what spells I give him to buffs, otherwise he'd be a bit TOO versatile.

((Sounds good to me!))

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2016, 04:55:14 pm »

((Sounds good to me!))
It's done. I now have a weapon buff for every element type(besides fire because I can already do that), a defensive buff, an AoE attack(there where no other buffs that weren't redundant), and an item that I just think will make the game more interesting for Edwad.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 29, 2016, 05:02:29 pm »

@Failbird105: Seems fine. A pretty decent attempt at balance will help in the long term, and the character itself is awesome. Like I said, Turn Dos, and Edwad can show that mug off.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9