Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 160333 times)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad beginning!
« Reply #285 on: October 02, 2016, 01:36:53 pm »

I agree that if possible we should spare it, but it's more likely that we'll have to kill it.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: October 02, 2016, 01:38:14 pm »

Well if I was cautious and everyone including me was ready to attack if it turned hostile then I might be able to try and see if it is hostile. On the other hand it might go horribly wrong and lead to my death so perhaps just waiting to see how it reacts from a distance is the better option.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 02, 2016, 01:42:14 pm »

"All right the, you have the point. Do your thing and we'll back you up. If we do get it back in alive it might even be worth a bonus, but don't take any stupid risks just for money."
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 02, 2016, 01:44:00 pm »

I won't. If it seems to do anything hostile I won't hesitate to attack.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 02, 2016, 01:51:09 pm »

Actually, I have another idea. I could conjure an illusion to spook it back into its inclosure. Might be safer than Melkanos risking his life.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 02, 2016, 02:18:01 pm »

The Elevator Dings! and opens.

And right there, no more than 10 meters away from you down the hallway, is Gaian Fauna Sample 00621. It stands there, staring at you with it's unblinking Pupil-less eyes.

The rest of Security couldn't be found, they're probably downstairs looking for the thing.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 02, 2016, 02:26:54 pm »

Ready the weapon and elbow Melnakos.
Wisper "All yours, mate."

Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 02, 2016, 02:27:57 pm »

Give me a moment.

Form some earth spears around myself then have them float a little bit behind my shoulders.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 02, 2016, 02:30:56 pm »

You managed to punch a bit of reality into submission and managed to form a single spear made of solid dirt, it floats behind your left shoulder passively.

Gaian Fauna Sample 00621 continues to stand there and stare at you. It's nose twitches.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 02, 2016, 02:42:40 pm »

Melnakos will attempt to slowly move towards the Fauna. Trying to look as non-threatening as possible. If he sees any thing change about the Fauna he will stop and observe. If nothing happens he will stop once he is right between it and his team.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 02, 2016, 02:51:13 pm »

We're right behind you. . .

Prepare to cast a spell should the animal become hostile.

((I apologize for how this is worded. Hopefully it makes sense))
The spell will make several blades made of darkness stab at the creature from below.

Glory to United Forenia!

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 02, 2016, 02:57:55 pm »

It seems Undead, so most of my spells wouldn't be effective.

Would this spell work?

Bind Embodied Soul Arcanism/Necromancy/Soul: A nonliving (Undead or otherwise) creature with a soul inside it is paralyzed for a short amount of time (depending on the power of the caster) as its soul is used to stop the body. It doesn't have to be the body's original soul and doesn't work on naturally alive creatures. This includes cyborgs with still living flesh, they are not affected.
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 02, 2016, 03:51:07 pm »

Amadou will signal the others to move sideways when Melnakos gets in the line of fire, and does the same. To avoid alarming the creature he won't say anything, though.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 04:15:45 pm by Maegil »

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 02, 2016, 04:29:38 pm »

Ratodx will begin to pull together some power to use for a Flash. It might not have pupils, but that doesn't mean it doesn't use light to see. Otherwise he'll follow behind Amadou.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: October 02, 2016, 04:44:48 pm »

Khaiden will make sure someone is between him and any open space at all times.
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 201