Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 201

Author Topic: Castle: New squad and the never ending wait for the next GM post.  (Read 160336 times)

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: New squad beginning!
« Reply #255 on: October 01, 2016, 12:39:04 pm »

((Alligators in Australia? Did they escape a zoo or something?))

Get armoured and grab the gear while talking.
"Quick, everyone gear up. That's a containment breach alarm, and if it's something actually capable of breaching containment you can wager that it's not going to be a pushover. Moreover, the complex will have been sealed, so there's no way to get out - we have to take care of whatever escaped first. If we don't and it manages to reach the main gate, the entire complex will self-destruct to prevent it from attacking the rest of the base.

You wanted to shoot something, now you get to shoot something - if it doesn't kill you first. It's a "no escape, no surrender, victory or death" kind of situation; see what I mean about bewaring what you wish for?"

When the team is ready, lead them to the security booth, ask what's happening and follow their instructions.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 01:08:21 pm by Maegil »
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: October 01, 2016, 12:47:24 pm »

First off, gear up.

After properly geared, use the goop to draw a summoning circle in preparation for the upcoming conflict, but don't activate it yet.

You can never be too careful. . .
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: October 01, 2016, 01:29:52 pm »

Gear up. Let us approach this threat with caution as I don't want to lose one of my new comrades so soon.

.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #258 on: October 01, 2016, 05:47:49 pm »

((THANK YOU! SOMEONE KNOWS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SILLY GATEORS AND CRANKY CROCODILES))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: October 01, 2016, 05:54:41 pm »

((THANK YOU! SOMEONE KNOWS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SILLY GATEORS AND CRANKY CROCODILES))
((Silly or cranky, I'd rather not be bitten by either, but yes...
From the outburst I'm guessing you're Aussie, am I right?))

Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #260 on: October 01, 2016, 06:09:46 pm »

((Silly or cranky, I'd rather not be bitten by either, but yes...
From the outburst I'm guessing you're Aussie, am I right?))
((Yep.))
"Exactly how dangerous is this thing? As dangerous as the Hives back on... Gaia, I think you call it? Are the Hives as dangerous as this thing that got out?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: October 01, 2016, 06:27:35 pm »

"I've heard that the last time there was something like this, it was because someone brought in an artefact that summoned a hugely powerful regenerating nightmare creature.
Before it was over there were over one hundred dead and six entire floors were incinerated, frozen, and incinerated again. I don't know the specific details, but I've heard that the two couldn't be destroyed, so it took some truly extraordinary measures to seal them.
But with any luck it won't be anything like that, and all the fuss is because a kobold was found playing in a P4 lab... No, scratch that idea; if it were something like that, just to be on the safe side Akras would already have incinerated the entire breached floor."

What's a P4 lab? Well... remember when I spoke of gene-kill virus? That'd be the place to make or store that kind of thing.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 06:33:42 pm by Maegil »

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: October 01, 2016, 08:37:28 pm »

As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: October 01, 2016, 08:51:30 pm »

Some rug fashionista blogger with a an alligator. What about it?

a) alligator b)crocodile

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: October 01, 2016, 08:54:32 pm »

"Crikey, that sounds rather unpleasant. Do you think they'd try to keep something like that here?" Maybe we can wrestle it.
Gear Up. Directly asking if we were provided firearms and/or explosives if we had them listed on the sheet. Recommend that everyone get a point or two in throw eventually because free grenades are always !FUN!.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: October 01, 2016, 08:59:42 pm »

((Free grenades, and don't forget your free medikits.))

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: October 01, 2016, 09:00:27 pm »

((Free grenades, and don't forget your free medikits.))

How many of each?
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: October 01, 2016, 09:02:19 pm »

((Only the first, then it's paid.))

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: October 01, 2016, 09:21:26 pm »

a) alligator b)crocodile

((Damn, I guess it was the wrong link. It was supposed to be a picture of Steve Irwin, but my phone doesn't to image links I guess))

Glory to United Forenia!

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: October 01, 2016, 09:25:47 pm »

a) alligator b)crocodile

((Damn, I guess it was the wrong link. It was supposed to be a picture of Steve Irwin, but my phone doesn't to image links I guess))

((It is Irwin, that's the joke.))
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 201