Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85704 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 1 Briefing]
« Reply #450 on: August 16, 2016, 03:38:04 pm »

"the mage" Approaches Woodsworth and asks...
"Do we have any Policys against Looting and Genociding the Natives? or any against Taking Souvenirs?"
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: August 16, 2016, 03:40:15 pm »

"could you supply me with a basic firearm for use in the field? My spar with mega has shown a vulnerability that may be easier to exploit in melee, and I am wary of entering close combat as a result."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: August 16, 2016, 03:42:43 pm »

"...well... where I come from, some people already killed a wannabe god once. If they can, we can too."
Mega walks off to the Loading Bay. She wasn't afraid of a fight. And she wasn't that afraid of a wannabe god. Not that afraid.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: August 16, 2016, 03:44:41 pm »

"@The Mage: There is no policy against any of those and it is up to your own discretion!

"@Bastion: We can not provide any weaponry than you already have! If you are lacking, you could ask your teammates for one, or use money to buy one after the Mission!"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: August 16, 2016, 03:47:13 pm »

Wario rubs his chin. "Well, you haven't promised loot, but if there is any... I'd like to be prepared. Got any empty bags?" He pauses. "Maybe a backpack, too, to keep supplies in?"

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: August 16, 2016, 03:48:07 pm »

(It seems rather cruel for a gunslinger robot to have no gun. Especially since two out of five of his abilities rely on one.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: August 16, 2016, 03:49:49 pm »

@"Wario: You could buy any of those tools with money!"

(It seems rather cruel for a gunslinger robot to have no gun. Especially since two out of five of his abilities rely on one.)

((I didn't even realize he was a gunslinger. Is there any reason he didn't come with one?))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: August 16, 2016, 03:50:15 pm »

((Well, two of Charlotte's abilities rely on her having a Monster of some sort. So we can be 'screwed' buddies! :P ))

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: August 16, 2016, 03:50:17 pm »

"The mage" Rubs his hands Together laughing Quite Demonicly as he stumbles back to the Loading Bay.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: August 16, 2016, 03:51:36 pm »

(Because you specified that equipment carry their own special abilities, and I didn't feel a special gun would work out with him.)

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: August 16, 2016, 03:52:41 pm »

Frisk retches at the human sacrificies, eyes closed. They then head to the Loading Bay. They'll do everything they can to put a stop to this.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: August 16, 2016, 03:54:02 pm »

Wario stomps his foot. "Money that I don't have. Money that none of us have. Money that you wouldn't let us bring." He glares at Worthless. "If you're really that obsessed about expenses, I'll pay for it after I get back, but you're really hurting our team's loot capacity, here!" Wario turns around to the rest of the crew. "C'mon, losers, who's with me? Think of all the dirt-cheap stuff—food, rope, ten-foot poles, backpacks—that would be of so much use, and that Worthless didn't buy! This is outrageous!"

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: August 16, 2016, 03:57:04 pm »

Wario stomps his foot. "Money that I don't have. Money that none of us have. Money that you wouldn't let us bring." He glares at Worthless. "If you're really that obsessed about expenses, I'll pay for it after I get back, but you're really hurting our team's loot capacity, here!" Wario turns around to the rest of the crew. "C'mon, losers, who's with me? Think of all the dirt-cheap stuff—food, rope, ten-foot poles, backpacks—that would be of so much use, and that Worthless didn't buy! This is outrageous!"
"As much as I hate to say this, I must agree. The equipment you provide us does not have to be special, but a few basic provisions are still required to gain the best possible outcome."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: August 16, 2016, 03:58:12 pm »

"Known physical makeup of target entity?"

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: August 16, 2016, 04:03:56 pm »

We Don't need to bring food, I'm Pretty Sure the Natives are Made of meat... So at least those of us that eat meat don't need to bring food.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 123