Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85697 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 1 Briefing]
« Reply #465 on: August 16, 2016, 04:06:28 pm »

"...You're revolting."
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: August 16, 2016, 04:07:30 pm »

Charlotte looks disgusted, but doesn't say a word, in a desperate attempt to remain polite.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: August 16, 2016, 04:08:43 pm »

Wario turns a bit green. "Gotta say, I agree. Cannibalism is just gross—I mean, all non-garlic foods are awful, but human flesh?" Wario belches. "Loser, if I think you're disgusting, there's something seriously wrong."

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: August 16, 2016, 04:12:28 pm »

Nix checks the settings on his Shredder, setting them to kill, as he heads to the loading bay.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: August 16, 2016, 04:12:58 pm »

"What the actual hell is wrong with you."

I cannot believe I am saying this but I completely agree. What the fuck.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: August 16, 2016, 04:13:20 pm »

"I'm a Pony from a land of talking animals. Eating meat seems kinda gross. I don't have a problem with somepony who does, that's just how I was raised. Eating people of the same species as you? That's..."

Twilight stops talking, presumably out of disgust.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 04:23:28 pm by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: August 16, 2016, 04:17:45 pm »

@Bastion: "If you ask for a gun, then everyone will ask for a gun! And other free stuff! I'm working on a budget already, how much do you think I get paid?! >v<"

@Vi: "Solangre appears to have the build of a large gorilla with some feline features. He is estimated to stand at eight feet tall and six hundred pounds."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: August 16, 2016, 04:22:07 pm »

"If you can dish out $10,000 per fighter per mission, you can blow $1,000 on some basic tools. For crying out loud, I—and everyone else, presumably, since I'm the greediest guy here—will pay for my tools when I get back, assuming I survive." Wario grins. "Is that it? Are you sending us in without supplies so that as many of us die as possible—so that you don't have to pay us?" He laughs. "You're almost as shrewd as I am!"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: August 16, 2016, 04:25:11 pm »

"Food is food. Where it comes from does not matter. As an example. Each and every one of you are food. My consumption process may not be harmful or lethal, however you are most definitely food."

Vi heads to the loading bay.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: August 16, 2016, 04:25:30 pm »

"Alright, that's enough! I'm sure Woodsworth is doing all he can with what he can. If he's doing something wrong, we can find out and stop pointing fingers when we get back."
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: August 16, 2016, 04:27:49 pm »

Woodworth hovers around for a little bit.

":X You know what, maybe I can afford some out of pocket expenses, be right back!" Woodsworth leaves the short room and returns with an I.A. In one hand, it holds up a conventional automatic assault rifle, and in the other, a basic burlap sack. "Will these do?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: August 16, 2016, 04:29:39 pm »

"Now miss, "I'm from a Land of Talking Animals" Would it be any better if you found out the Plants in your World Could Think and Speak to each other but not to you? That would be Exactly the same thing. Now Imagen you are from a World where the Plants eat and farm The Sentients."
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: August 16, 2016, 04:30:55 pm »

"yes,I believe that will suffice as long as I have ammunition."
he seems contented, all things considered.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: August 16, 2016, 04:32:11 pm »

"Plants Can speak and think. There's an entire school of magic based around communication and clever manipulation of flora. Not to mention certain sections of the world Do have sapient consuming fungaloids and flora."

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: August 16, 2016, 04:34:44 pm »

"I'd say 'no', but I can't see you buying anything else, so whatever." Wario takes the sack. He grins. "I'd be accusing you of favoritism if I hadn't been one of the guys to get stuff, though."
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 123