Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85372 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Estrada Thread
« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2016, 06:17:33 am »

"I'm Charlotte. It's nice to meet you, Frisk, although I must ask what a child is doing on this ship."
Charlotte shakes his hand with a light grip.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2016, 07:11:38 am »

An aged man would be one of the last to step throug the portal, both of his arms completely replaced with cybernetic copies, and the rest of his body being a mix of of metal and machine. He looks to the screen with curiosity.
""where do we begin our task, friend?"

<I too wish to know more details of our mission> Nix spoke, his range enhanced so that everybody could hear him this time. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2016, 07:29:41 am »

The girl in the corner, whose eyes have been seemingly blind and simply standing in place, blinks, and looks around, clenching her hands and seemingly walking as if she was getting used to the feeling.

Anyone that had the ability to see magic would have noticed a fiery figure coming out of the wall and seemingly stepping into her just before she blinked.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 11:03:33 am by Sl4cker »
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2016, 07:31:40 am »

"There are brains here?" Ulibossk goes to the laboratory, looking for brains to absorb.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2016, 09:39:15 am »

"My thanks."

She removes her helmet, reavealing a not-unattractive face, and sets it upon the bed, which she then sits on the edge of.

"...What is that?"
Samson pauses again and turns around.
"... Have you ever seen a canon? This is basically a really long version of one of those shrunk down that fires much faster.... With a knife on the end for when I get... angry."
He holds the end up. Anyone in the halls could probably hear talking from the sniper and knight dorm.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2016, 10:46:10 am »

Wario burps. "Wa! Only six cloves? This kitchen is GARBAGE!" He grins. "But if I can get my hands on some cash, I'll be able to buy all the garlic I want!" He pulls out the PGD. "Hear that, loser? You might be needed after all! I guess I can't throw you into space just yet, wahaha!"

Wario walks back to the portal room. He points at Woodsworth's screen. "Hey, loser, your kitchen sucks! Only six cloves of garlic—not nearly enough! I need money to pay my garlic dispenser; until I get an advance, I'm not moving from this spot!"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2016, 11:28:34 am »

Woodsworth responds to inquires. The first of which are Twilight's request to know all of the commodities offered on the ship. The text on Woodsworth's screen morphs into a visual representation of a book, and the audio that comes with it is more similar to a female English bureaucrat, "The ship is equipped with a full-range of living facilities and amenities for the Cazadores, including single and double dormitories with private bathrooms, a full-range kitchen, a gym and training facilities including a shooting range and V.R. Room, a state of the art laboratory, a recreation center, a library, a medical bay, a war room and a theater."

Woodsworth morphs back into his regular form when a couple Cazadores ask him about the Mission. "Our leading experts are determining the location of the next ongoing Anomaly! It will begin shortly, so don't worry! In the meantime, feel free to explore the ship and get acquainted with your fellow Cazadore! :-)"

Then there is Wario. "We have a 4.6 Star Kitchen on this ship! As I said before, we can not pay you until you complete a Mission, which you may choose not to do, and never receive any money! You are not the first true mercenary to join our ranks, and you certainly wouldn't be the first failure either! Feel free to stand in that spot until you starve to death! :3"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 13, 2016, 11:35:36 am »

A Creepy old... Something wearing White robes walks out of... Somewhere? behind Wario and hefts a Staff as though it is going to bash him over the head.

"Hello, And who might You be?"
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 13, 2016, 11:39:28 am »

Bastion moves between Wario and the stranger, ready to intercept an attack.
"Please do not strike at eachother, it will only end in more problems for each of you."
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 11:42:21 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 13, 2016, 11:39:53 am »

"There are brains here?" Ulibossk goes to the laboratory, looking for brains to absorb.

Ulibossk goes over to the laboratory, and asks a I.A. for brains. The automaton retreats through a metal door and comes back out with a small box of plastic brains, offering them to the Eldritch.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 13, 2016, 11:40:38 am »

Then there is Wario. "We have a 4.6 Star Kitchen on this ship! As I said before, we can not pay you until you complete a Mission, which you may choose not to do, and never receive any money! You are not the first true mercenary to join our ranks, and you certainly wouldn't be the first failure either! Feel free to stand in that spot until you starve to death! :3"
Wario furrows his eyebrows. "I don't care about stars; I care about garlic, and your kitchen doesn't have enough of it! If you can't give me an advance, you'd better at least buy some more of the stuff!"

A Creepy old... Something wearing White robes walks out of... Somewhere? behind Wario and hefts a Staff as though it is going to bash him over the head.

"Hello, And who might You be?"
Wario flexes his muscles. "Trying to scare me? You're not gonna do that with a LOSER weapon, and a staff is a loser weapon if I've ever seen one! Real men use their knuckes for bludgeoning!" He lets out his trademark laugh. "If you think I'm gonna give a loser like you my name just because you asked, you're DEAD WRONG!"

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2016, 11:42:21 am »

Bastion intercepts the strike against Wario, though being taller it would probably hit his torso rather than his head.
"Please do not strike at eachother, it will only end in more problems for each of you."
Wario glares at Bastion. "Hey, I can handle myself!" Wario flexes his muscles. "And I'll strike whoever I want to! I'll strike you, if I feel like it! Wa!"

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2016, 11:43:52 am »

Wario glares at Bastion. "Hey, I can handle myself!" Wario flexes his muscles. "And I'll strike whoever I want to! I'll strike you, if I feel like it! Wa!"
"I am only giving you fair warning. Attacking will end badly."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 13, 2016, 11:45:24 am »

"For the person I attack! I have enough MUSCLE to punch out anyone!" To demonstrate, Wario flexes his muscles. Again.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 13, 2016, 11:47:03 am »

"The Kitchen regularly restocks its ingredients! If you can not wait, perhaps you should have brought your own garlic!" Woodsworth does not comment on the brewing hostilities.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 123