Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85368 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Estrada Thread
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2016, 02:00:53 am »

"My thanks."

She removes her helmet, reavealing a not-unattractive face, and sets it upon the bed, which she then sits on the edge of.

"...What is that?"
Black lives matter.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2016, 02:07:44 am »

"That will do." Locate brains.

Heading in the specified directions, Vi finds the Laboratory, where bubbling concoctions and whirring mechanical devices already dance among tables, surrounded by I.A. in lab coats, some with glasses; it appears more like their clothing is more for an aesthetic rather than practical purpose. When Vi indicates to one of them her wish, it leaves through a door in the back of the room, and quickly emerges holding a spherical device, like a large metal Frisbee. In the center is a blue orb, cackling with electric energy, and around it are eight human-sized brains, pulsating.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2016, 02:11:35 am »

"This will do. Contribution noted." Take the object. Ensure we are holding it in similar manner to the I.A. Locate a single dormatory and place it somewhere stable. Might as well keep the food nearby.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2016, 02:20:29 am »

A rather short young woman, around 4'9" in height, brown-skinned and black ponytailed, wearing a short sarong and a blue Indonesian blouse with sheer fabric above and over her chest and stomach, has begun to curiously wander the hallways, idly fingering the little sheath of the small curved knife her hair was in a ponytail around. She's grinning as she explores La Estrada.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2016, 02:26:19 am »

As Twilight waits for her Hayburger, her thoughts are interrupted by the book receiving a message. Sunset responded! Twilight opens the book to this message.

"Dear Princess Twilight,

If it's so urgent that you need to keep it secret, that's suspicious enough. But saying that you're warning me's worse. Still, I trust that someone like you will be able to do anything you need to. As for joining you? Well, here's the thing. I would love to see you again, really! But, as the sole Equestrian here right now, I'm also the sole Magic expert. This world needs me. I have an idea, though. If you need to use that artifact, how about Starlight Glimmer? You know, the student you told me about? She's skilled in Magic, right? She might learn something about Magic or Friendship, and you two can just have fun together. I hope that whatever you're doing, you come by soon.

Your faithful Student and Friend,
Sunset Shimmer.
"

Twilight puts the book back into her Saddlebags, and contemplates the offer. "Starlight?", she thinks to herself. Twilight decides to sit on it as she waits for her meal.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2016, 02:46:17 am »

Frisk goes and finds a room for themselves, and begins putting up anime posters and family photos.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2016, 03:39:54 am »

After a few minutes waiting, Twilight finally receives her Hayburger and a glass of Sweet Tea. She bites into the Hayburger, and finds herself overhelmed at how good the food tastes. Before long, Twilight has wolfed down the food and drink, and is left with her thoughts and a full stomach. After a few minutes, Twilight gets up onto her hooves and walks upstairs to a Double Dormitory. Settling down on one of the beds, she pulls out her Artifact on choice, the Spellbook of the Summoned Key. As she levitates it with her magic, she doesn't take long before deciding she wants Starlight there to help. Despite wanting Starlight there, she still sets the book until the bed. "I need to settle in before I drag Starlight here. I'm not even used to this, myself. I don't want to put Starlight in danger, at least before I can figure out what I'm doing.", she thinks to herself, folding her wings in to make laying down more comfortable. She empties out her non-equipment items, namely pictures of her friends. Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rarity, and all of her friends and neighbors in Ponyville. Twilight lays back down, a content smile as she thinks about what's going to happen now.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2016, 04:03:03 am »

A young woman of average height and deep pink hair, with a metal halter over a red dress under a brown winter coat begins to walk around the ship, a satchel and mace hanging on opposite sides of her body and a belt with weird pouches and trinkets attached to it slung across her waist.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2016, 04:05:32 am »

Frisk bumps into the pink-haired lady while looking around, and holds out their hand in greeting. "Hi! My name's Frisk! What's yours?"
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2016, 04:24:15 am »

Twilight, leaving the Spellbook on the bed, leaves the room and heads back downstairs to find more rooms. Twilight, lost due to unfamiliarity, re-enters the White Room and says, "Um, Woodsworth? I need directions around. Can you tell me more about the ship, and what their rooms are? I'm lost, and I need to know all the commodities, if you aren't busy finding missions or running the place, that is. Don't want to take up too much of your time.", still obviously in a good mood as she asks.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2016, 04:42:40 am »

Frisk bumps into the pink-haired lady while looking around, and holds out their hand in greeting. "Hi! My name's Frisk! What's yours?"
The pink-haired lady looks down at Frisk, tilting her head.
"Was machen sie hier, Kind?"
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 04:44:47 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2016, 04:54:56 am »

Frisk looks confused. "Oh... Sorry, I don't speak.... German, was it?"
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2016, 05:06:09 am »

"O-oh. Sorry. Force of habit. You don't speak Danard."

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2016, 05:22:59 am »

They laugh, whilst blushing. "Oh! Hahahah! I haven't heard of that language before! You've got to teach me sometime. Anyway, what's your name? In english this time." They poke their tongue out at the end of the sentence.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2016, 05:58:29 am »

An aged man would be one of the last to step throug the portal, both of his arms completely replaced with cybernetic copies, and the rest of his body being a mix of of metal and machine. He looks to the screen with curiosity.
""where do we begin our task, friend?"
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 11:37:24 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 123