Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 123

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - La Espada Thread [Mission 2-B]  (Read 85325 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - La Estrada Thread
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2016, 01:14:31 am »

"Alright then. Hey Woody, where do I put my stuff... Well, like, two things max but still."
Samson says turning to the AI.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2016, 01:17:09 am »

"I am Vi."

"As for the answer to that.. Probably not in sufficient quantities. A significant portion of the group do not appear to have the capacity for the wide range of emotions required. Two of them for example are quite literally metal constructs."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2016, 01:21:13 am »

"You can put your personal belongings in any of the single or double dormitories found on the third floor, which is directly beneath us, accessible by either stairs or elevator! They are all vacant, choose whichever one you want and you can claim it for yourself!"

Woodsworth turns to Vi. "That is too bad! You should hang out with the I.A.! Just kidding, they're functionally incapable of emotion! There are only a limited number of people on this ship that can transmit emotions, and due to the rules of exclusivity for people on the ship, it sounds like you're in a real pickle! :-P"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2016, 01:23:43 am »

Twilight nods, and says, "That's interesting! I would ask more about you, but I'm famished. I'll see you all later!", and politely nods to everyone, before waving her hoof to them. She walks to the Kitchen after a bit of time manoeuvring around. She reaches the Kitchen to see a large man in a yellow outfit noisily eating Garlic. At that Twilight takes a sort of far off seat, and says, "Excuse me? Yes, hi, um, are you busy? I don't want to rush or trouble you. If you aren't, I would like a Hayburger, please. The finest you can make, along with a drink. I don't know what I want to drink, but something sweet will do, if it's no rush. Thank you!". As she finishes, she notices the Iilsan Ali appears to be staring at Wario. Confident that she was heard, Twilight pulls her Communication Book back out, waiting for the telltale glowing and vibrating that denotes that Sunset's responded.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2016, 01:24:42 am »

A silent figure, leaning silently against a nearby wall, gives a solitary cough.

Everyone feels like they should have noticed the person before, but didn't.
Black lives matter.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2016, 01:28:35 am »

"Plausibility of acquiring several conscious disembodied brains for feeding purposes?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2016, 01:28:58 am »

Samson stops and turns to the cougher.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2016, 01:30:19 am »

They slowly gaze at him in turn, their featureless mask giving nothing away.
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2016, 01:34:51 am »

Samson stares for a single moment more before shrugging and heading off to claim a dorm. He would claim a double, just so others could have a chance at singles should they so choose.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2016, 01:38:23 am »

"Current plausibility? Moderate! You can check in the Laboratory, down the hall and take a left and then another left at the Medical Bay! They might have some conscious brains in storage for you! Gooey! &_&"

The double dormitory appears to be somewhat more spacious than the singles, at least from the outside. Within are two beds on opposite walls, with a desk at the head of each bed in the corner and a cabinet and closet at the foot of each bed. At the unoccupied end of the room is the bathroom, containing a single sink with a medical cabinet, a toilet and a shower. It is very reminiscent of a college/university dorm, and even has that bland feel to it, as if it was built expecting that it would be coated with decorations and objects of its occupant. 
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2016, 01:40:55 am »

"That will do." Locate brains.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2016, 01:43:09 am »

Shortly after Samson enters the double, his armored admirer follows him inside. They take long looks at everything in the room, quite especially the shower.
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2016, 01:51:01 am »

Samson shrugs and sets his gun next to the desk before pulling out a high end laptop from his jacket. On a smaller man that would seem silly, but Samson is not a small man. He sets up the laptop and quickly begins browsing the local web for dank anime memes, his hand ready to hit alt-f4 should he hear someone coming. That is until he notices the new person and quickly minimizes the tab to watch them for a few moments before slowly setting aside the computer and putting the gun on the table so he can disassemble and clean it.
"Hm, LARPer? Uh, something up?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2016, 01:53:03 am »

"...Would you be willing to share?"

Her voice is muffled through the helmet, but definitely a woman's. She stares at his weapon.
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2016, 01:57:00 am »

Samson stares for a moment more before shrugging.
"Yeah, sure, I mean, if I minded I wouldn't have taken this room after all."
He sets back to work once more, fiddling with the various bits and bobs needed.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 123