Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 32

Author Topic: Periapsis Academy - Chapter 2.1 - One Bear, Two Bear, Good Bear, Bad Bear  (Read 23588 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Apoapsis Academy - Chapter 1 - Space, the Final Despair
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2016, 10:10:29 pm »

Sasha Viola
((The color is Thistle with a orchid shadow.))
below her station huh? Sounds pretty stuck up already but I think I know how to act around these types appeal to their ego ussualy works with these kind of people.
Sasha gives a smile to miss Washington after disengaging from the quite friendly spy and gives a kneel before the girl.
"I am sorry Miss Washington helping people is my specialty and as such it was only natural for me to attempt to comfort one who looked angered I sincerely apologize and hope we can have cordial relations yes."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2016, 10:38:15 pm »

Yuki Ito
Huh, well this probably isn't some kind of weird dream at least, I wonder what those people are arguing about. Yuki thought to herself as she exited her room and shut the door behind her, looking around the hall for any other people who stood out, whether or not she spotted anyone interesting looking she would stay just outside her door looking about trying to get a feel of the place.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2016, 02:02:22 am »

'Eesha Washington

'Eesha snorts, turning her nose up. "God, just what I needed. Another goddamn white knight. Sorry to break it to ya, sweetheart, but the world's not a fairy tale. Maybe you should stay the fuck out of peoples business before someone bites back."

*ding dong ding dong*

"Ahem! Testing, testing, is this thing on? Good! Hello students of Apoapsis Academy! This is your headmaster speaking! Would all you good little boys and girls please report to the Conference Hall? Good! See you there! Puhuhuhu!"

'Eesha grunts in annoyance.  "Alright White knight, Giggles the clown. You better stay three fucking steps away from me at all times, got it? It's bad enough I have to breath your recycled air... euch."

'Eesha starts off down the hallway, towards the brighter-lit turn of the hall. "This better be the right fucking way."
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2016, 02:15:32 am »

Sasha Viola
At that response Sasha rolls her eyes and standing back up her eyes sobering and her face taking a cold look and in a very cold matter of fact tone  clearly having no fear or hesitation in the tone whatsoever.
"Hate to break it to you as well but you must be awfully dimwitted to believe that I think the world's a fairytale yeah? So go patronize someone who doesn't dedicate their life to helping people despite how horribly they get hurt  doing it sometimes yes American bitch?"
Sasha pointedly removes one of her arm bandages revealing a plethora of bruises healed scars and burn marks and several other things that suggest injury.
"So  everyone else  doing good yes?"
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 02:17:14 am by AbstractTraitorHero »

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2016, 06:36:32 pm »

'Eesha Washington

'Eesha doesn't bother to turn around. "Ooh, look who suddenly grew some fangs! Is Little Miss Perfect getting pissy because she didn't get her 'I saved someone' rush? Don't worry, maybe someone around here will be almost hit by a space train or a bus, and then you'll get to sacrifice yourself for the rest of us like a good little Ultimate Hero!"

((Ladies and Gentlemen, the Ultimate Alpha Bitch:P))
Thou art I, I art Thou.
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2016, 06:39:09 pm »

-edit, because I don't know what characters look like :P -
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 06:58:24 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2016, 06:56:12 pm »

Grimm Castle

"Ladies, theres no need to kill eachother. Lets head to the confrence hall"
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2016, 07:00:38 pm »

Yuki Ito
Huh, well this probably isn't some kind of weird dream at least, I wonder what those people are arguing about. Yuki thought to herself as she exited her room and shut the door behind her, looking around the hall for any other people who stood out, whether or not she spotted anyone interesting looking she would stay just outside her door looking about trying to get a feel of the place.
Ashley, the aforementioned American, waves at the pink-haired girl as she walks over. "Hey! I think I saw you on the rocket. Do you know where the conference hall is?"
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 09:02:32 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2016, 07:39:07 pm »

Sasha Viola

She nods at the spy at that before giving a quick smile and turning to him carefully with a slight blink as something bothers her for a second.
"Alright spy guy but i think maybe we should get to know the others first or on the way there yeah?"

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2016, 09:01:35 pm »

Yuki Ito
Yuki watched the black haired girl wave and come closer, she made a small wave back in a kind of response. When the girl asked her question Yuki quickly responded saying "Uhhm, I don't know but if I had to guess it's somewhere down the hall. Maybe we should go over and look for it, it cant be too hard to find right?"
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 09:03:36 pm by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2016, 09:03:35 pm »

Ashley Dylan

Ashley nods, and starts walking down the hall in the direction the rest were going, gesturing for Yuki to follow if she wants.
Sigtext!

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2016, 09:37:06 pm »

Yuki Ito
Yuki would indeed follow Ashley.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2016, 10:53:49 pm »

The hallway splits off into a T almost immediately after the turn, with a massive room in the center and several doors on both sides leading to other, minor rooms.

There are several more students looking around confusedly, before wandering over to the other side of the massive room. It seems that's your best bet for the Conference hall, so you head over there, following a tall dark-skinned man and a tanned young man in a ball cap.

Conference hall

The conference hall is a truly massive room, even by terrestrial standards. In the corner, chairs are piled high. The floor is covered in glass, underneath which is a massive metal screen blocking your vision beyond. The center has a tinted image of some monochromatic teddybear, one side normal, the other disturbingly not. The combination seems like a thick leer, and it's red, glowing eye is almost unnatural.

It looks like most of the rest of the class is here.

???
  "Well now." Says the dark-skinned man you all followed in. "Since this is the first time we have all been in a room together, I should introduce myself. I am Askia Jabarre, Ultimate Banker. I'm pleased to meet all of you!" Askia smiles widely, flashing pearly white teeth. "I am personally responsible for the majority of the new African Renaissance, though I can't claim all the credit. Please, every one, I hope to be friends with you all!"

Askia is wearing a three-piece, black suit, and the pin on his tie is the Nigerian flag. On his shoulder is a tiny half-cape, giving him a roguish, asymmetric look. It's deep blue, and has a sigil embroidered in it in gold; the symbol most commonly associated with the First Bank of Jabarre. Askia waves his hand dramatically towards a young man with scruffy hair and a green uniform. "You next!"

???
   "Oh, uh, me?" Says the kid, rubbing the back of his head. "Um... I'm Pedro. Pedro Amazonia. I'm the Ultimate Lucky Student, so I guess I'm only here with you guys by chance... But I hope that one day I'll have a proper talent, like the rest of you!" Worriedly, Pedro glances around, smiling awkwardly. "Uh, how about... You next?" He says, gesturing towards a girl in the corner who's hair has fallen over one eye.

???
  "Well then." She says in a light Italian lilt. "I am Maria Di Roma, Ultimate Strategist." She's terse and blunt, leaning against the wall in her Italian military uniform. "I don't expect much fun out of the rest of you, so no need to worry about disappointing me. Like that fool over there. What's your name, cat-shirted-fool?"

???
   "Me?" This one has a thick southern US drawl to his voice, and he scratches at his stomache as he speaks. His T-shirt has some design of a cat refueling a race car on it, and he's wearing a non-descript pair of jeans and a baseball cap. "Well, Ma'am, I'm just me. Frank, or rather, Francis De Gato, Ultimate Racer. Ain't nothin' too special about me, not like you smart folk, but I do what I can to entertain people. I like to go fast, people like to go fast, it's a livin', you know? Y'all look like good people, so I'm lookin' forward to gettin' to know all'a Y'all!"

Grinning to show yellowed teeth and a small bag of chew lodged in his lip, he points to a dignified looking woman observing the rest of the crowd with a soft grin. "Like Miss Queen over there. I'm a bit outta my league, to be honest."

Sonja Nobody
   ... You know this one. Sonja Nobody, the queen of Novonovoselica, a small kingdom in eastern Europe. Or was it western Europe? Maybe it was North America? In any case, she's the most famous queen on the planet, eclipsing even the queen of England. Her clothes match her status; Her dress is long and flows along behind her without actually dragging on the floor, and is covered in ruffles and frills in a dignified manner.

Shaking her head, Sonja responds kindly. "Really, it's nothing. I am Sonja Ne-. Ahem. Nobody, Ultimate Queen. I am quite pleased to meet all of you. I always enjoy 'slumming it' in foreign countries!" She titters, and somehow it's the most noble thing you've ever heard.

???
   "And I am Asmi Bint Muhammad. Ultimate Humanitarian." Says another girl serenely, as you all break your gazes from Queen Sonja. "I hope to have a peaceful school life with the rest of you." She glares in the direction of Sasha and 'Eesha briefly, before returning to her peaceful state. "As they say in my country, Peace be With You."

She looks expectantly to her left, where a high-schooler in a space-suit stands calmly against the wall.

???
   "Federov Gergori, Ultimate Cosmonaut. Fitting, da? That I would be on space station? Is not coincidence. I requested this school because I love space. I enjoy being here, among stars. Well, now I am among stars of other types! FUAHAHAHAHAHA!" Federov laughs, a booming, powerful and yet friendly laugh. "Is better than School at Bottom of Ocean; not so dark. And better than school in Russia; not so cold! FUAHAHAHA! Is all of you, much brighter than most, so day is made. Maybe I take on spacewalk sometime, show true beauty of Cosmos to you. And not one that silly Japanese girl Junko is on, Nyet? FUAHAHAHA!"

"Who is next? Who is? You! Speak name, Friend, and we shall be good friend!"

???
   "Jesus, stay away from me man. You're gonna kill my mojo." Comes the dismal-sounding response. The source of the voice, a teen with lank, greasy hair and black slacks under a white button-up, seems to try to sink further into the shadows. "Fine. I'm Hideaki Nagito, Ultimate Roboticist. I'm mostly here for all the fine ladies; I'm already top of my field, so what's the point in getting educated now? It's all about the love scene." He winks at Yuki, grinning lecherously. "And if I'm not top of my field there, well, I guess I'd need some help getting there, right? Besides, the worlds gonna end soon, so why not get a little love in before the end?"

???
   "The world's not gonna end! That's super duper high school level silly, silly!" Pipes in a short girl in a pink tank-top and denim mini-skirt. Her red hair is tied back in a pony-tail, and she's wearing a pair of driving gloves with sequins on the back. Around her (minimal) chest is a multicolored string adorned with thimbles, needles, more string, and oddly, a slinky, which she deftly spins off and starts to play with as she speaks.

"I'm Dani. Dani Arizona, Super Duper High School Level Dancer. I like free stuff, slinkies, long walks on the beach with boys who didn't steal their hair from Severus Snape, and weaving and knitting and all that stuff. I'm like, super nimble, so I'm pretty good at it already. I'm kinda hoping to take the title and have TWO Super Duper High School talents! That'd be so super awesome coolsauce, ya know?"

She jabs her finger into the person on her right. "Pointing! Hey hey, Master Yoshi. give them an introduction!"

Master Yoshi
   "What?! That's not my name, you pest! It's Roshi Haru, Ultimate Rock Star!"

"Right Right!" Chimes Dani. "I already totally knew because I listen to your music like, all the time! I totally met your agent like, sixty gorrillion times!"

"Then you'd know I don't like people shouting in my ear! God!" Roshi shakes his head. "Whatever. So I'm a rock star, but I still got to get an education. Shit sucks but, what are you gonna do?" He shrugs, and Dani immediately takes the opportunity to shove a hand into one of the tears in his T-shirt. "WOAH, WHAT THE HELL?!"

"Tee Hee! Looks like somebody got a work out on stage!~" She sings, and even as he pulls away she latches on, pulling him to the ground along with her.

"Get off of me, woman! Help! Security!"

??!
  "Don't worry, I'll help!" Cries a girl from outside the room. In rushes a blast of pink and violet, swirling around everyone in the way and immediately and violently tossing Dani and Roshi apart with a roar.

As the other two hit opposite sides of the room, the pink swirl dies down into a roguish looking girl with a sporty ponytail, a violet jacket over a pink dress, and a pair of violet gloves. A pair of boxers wraps trace up her forearms from under the gloves, which you note with trepidation are quite muscular, if not quite as bulky as one might expect.

"Yukari Nametame to the rescue! It's not exactly Ultimate Streetfighting, but it feels good to put these muscles to work! Whew!" She claps one hand to her bicep, polishing it. "So, what have you all been up to? Starting introductions without little old me here? Naughty naughty! If you do that, I might feel left out, ya know?"

The Pink and Purple thunderstorm pauses, looking over at the four as-of-yet-unintroduced students. "Alrighty. So who are you guys? You all look..." She glances quite deliberately at Castle. "Colorful! Sweet Sweet! So introduce yourselves, I wanna know your names!"
Thou art I, I art Thou.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2016, 04:56:37 am »

Sasha Viola
I think I'm  going to like it here the cosmonaut should be fun to hang out with almost certainly and the street fighter let's not think of that right now...I think I'll hang out with the lucky student first after introductions..seems like the type who'd need me.

Sasha looks down for a second  checking what she was wearing white jeans and a black T-shirt with a stylized white star.She is carrying a coat that looks like it'd protect against the cold pretty well and is a snowy white.her bandages are startlingly obvious to see clearly covering all of her arms and some if not all of her neck.Sasha looks at the street fighter and striding forward with a warm look moving quickly she stretches a hand out for the street fighter to shake. "Sasha Viola Super duper highschool Hero or Ultimate Hero hopefully you won't start looking like me street fighter but it's nice to meet you all yea." Sasha looks to the lucky student giving them a inviting smile and in a friendly tone. "Wanna hang out luckster yes?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2016, 07:43:00 am »

Ashley Dylan.

Ashley waves enthusiastically. Once Sasha is done introducing herself, Ashley starts her own introduction in her distinctly north-eastern U.S. accent. "Hey! I'm Ashley Dylan. I'm not as awesome as some of you guys, no Ultimate royalty or making the world a hugely better place, just running and jumping. I'm the Ultimate Parkour Practitioner- dumb name, guess they liked alliteration-, it's nice to meet you all."
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 32