Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 32

Author Topic: Periapsis Academy - Chapter 2.1 - One Bear, Two Bear, Good Bear, Bad Bear  (Read 23561 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Periapsis Academy - Chapter 1 - Space, the Final Despair
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2016, 09:21:04 pm »

"Hey...um streetfigher do you want to hang out with me in the hallway tonight it'd probably be good if I had backup yeah?"
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2016, 03:27:09 am »

PTW!
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2016, 11:03:41 am »

Yukari Nametame

Yukari glances up from her Handbook and makes a face. "Ummm... I think I'll stay in my room. Just like, shout out if you need my help, alright?" She says, before scurrying off.

Pedro Amazonia

As everyone shuffles into their rooms, Pedro approaches Sasha.

"Hey, Miss... uh, Ultimate Hero? Are you sure you want to stay up all night? You look awfully tired. I can do it if you're really worried." He looks a bit apprehensive about the whole affair, if you're reading him right, but he offers anyway.

"It's just... I don't really feel like I belong here with you guys, so I want to do something to make myself useful..."

((
PTW!
Welcome to the thread! I would, of course, prefer you to join in the game; the more PCs I have, the less work I have as far as plotting out actions and such... But I'm glad you think I'm good enough to watch anyway. So welcome to Despair!
Puhuhu!))
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2016, 03:14:49 pm »

Sasha Viola
Sasha turns to him with small smile blinking and reaches a hand out to rub her hand through his hair.
"I don't sleep much lucky but if you want I will let you stay out and watch with me nice to have something to talk to all night so yes luckster I don't mind if you stay out here with me tonight.... and please call me Sasha if that's alright with you Pedro?"
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 03:18:55 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2016, 04:40:56 pm »

Pedro Amazonia

"Huh- I mean, yeah. Sure. I don't mind." Pedro blushes like a tomato. "And I guess I could keep you company tonight if - if that's fine with you. I mean-"

Dani Arizona

"Oooooh, Mr. Monokuma, I think Pedro is thinking Naughty Thoughts! Leave it to the super duper high school Luckster to get Lucky on the first day of schooooool~!"

What?! No, I-" Pedro stutters.

MONOKUMA

"What what what? Do my ursine ears decieve me? As Headmaster of this academy I can not tolerate cohabitation! Especially..." Monokuma starts panting heavily. "...In the hallways, no less! Don't make me add a new school rule!"

"But we-" Pedro says, a bead of sweat trickling down his neck.

"Nowadays, people are so anal about sex!" Chirps Monokuma.

"HEYOOO!" Shouts Dani, obviously enjoying herself

"Luckily for you guys, I'm a bear! So as long as you aren't in the halls, I dont really care! Last time, there was a lot of "fun" in the baths, so why not here? But just so we're clear... I'm adding another regulation."

"B-But we- I - Miss Sasha I think I'm going to go to bed." Pedro says awkwardly, before rather quickly heading to his room and closing the door.

"Eh heh he... Oops." Says Dani, rubbing the back of her head as she slinks back towards her dorm.

((Believe it or not, that actually really was an accidental cockblock on Danis part. OOPS INDEED.))
Thou art I, I art Thou.
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2016, 04:52:02 pm »

Sasha Viola
If anyone were able to see Sasha at this moment they would definitely notice a blush  and a mix between disappointment and annoyance from which the true reason for her disappointment and annoyance is only known to the ultimate hero.
"...Jerkass Bear.... I'll talk to Pedro in the morning...seems like a nice kid.....with all the bandages it'd be awkward anyway."
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 04:57:13 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2016, 02:31:20 pm »

Last Night...

Sasha Viola maintained a Vigil. It was uneventful.
Yuki Ito Slept Soundly.
Ashley Dylan Slept Soundly.
Grimm Castle Slept Soundly.

*Ding Dong Ding Dong*
Ahem! Periapsis Academies Headmaster has an announcement to make! Goooooooooood morning, students! The Sun is rising, and the Space Whales are singing! It's now officially morning! Rise and Shine!
Thou art I, I art Thou.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2016, 03:24:11 pm »

Sasha Viola

A low yawn stretching in the hallway bending down to touch their toes with their fingertips typical exercise is being performed her face seemingly more tired but fairly relaxed and a slight smile warm and gentle on their face. "Nnggh! Ahhhhhhhhh this really does do wonders."

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2016, 05:01:47 pm »

Yuki Ito
Yuki groaned at the announcement and tried going back to sleep for a little bit longer, after which she sluggishly got out of bed and shuffled out in search of a bathroom so she could splash some water on her face to help her wake up.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2016, 05:18:41 pm »

((PTW))
No sig yet

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2016, 05:29:27 pm »

Ashley Dylan

Ashley is up almost immediately. She is not a heavy sleeper. After some stretches, she went to get breakfast.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2016, 04:18:57 pm »

Sonia Nobody
   Sonia stirs awake, briefly wincing at the sound of Monokuma's saccharine voice. It only lasts a millisecond; she once more dons her regal persona, and any traces of fear are washed away.

Sasha Viola
   As you finishes your stretches, several individuals exit their rooms in various states of alertness (and in Dani's case, undress). In particular, Hideaki Nagito seems rather skittish.

He heads off towards the dining hall, glancing nervously at you.

Yuki Ito
  Checking your handbook blearily, you stumble around several  corners and eventually find yourself in the womens restroom; There's only one on this floor. There's a grouping of three stalls and three sinks, as well as a smallish cubby with four showerheads. It seems there's no dividers for the showers, though fortunately nobody is using them yet. More interestingly is the fact that it's humid and hot; the mirrors are quite foggy.

Ashley Dylan
Dining Hall

The dining Hall is almost startlingly large, as large as the Conference hall in the center of the space station. Several people, including Dani Arizona, Maria di Roma, and Pedro Amazonia, are eating and chatting amicably on the nearest table. Near the kitchen is a small counter with several large trays embedded in boiling water. When you inspect them, you find scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns, grits, and other breakfast foods inside, kept warm by the insulating water. near the side are several slices of untoasted bread and a toaster, currently cooking two slices.

There's also an array of steel silverware, including forks, spoons and several knives, each more wicked-looking and sharp than the least. Each piece of silverware is marked with a tiny inscription of Monokuma's face, etched in by what looks like laser. You make a mental note of that for the future.
Thou art I, I art Thou.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2016, 04:31:41 pm »

Sasha Viola.

Sasha Notices hideaki and gives him a wave and goes to follow him casually stumbling a tiny but as they get up no real sign of hostility really visibly present.
"So hideaki how are you doing good yes?"
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 04:37:28 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2016, 05:02:23 pm »

Sonia Nobody

Sonia leaves her room and heads to the dining hall in her queenly walk when she arrives she sits down at the main table
No sig yet

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2016, 06:13:46 pm »

Ashley Dylan

Ashley grabs a bit of everything as she gets her food. She's careful with the (probably too sharp) silverware, but otherwise doesn't have a visible reaction to it.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 32