Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 32

Author Topic: Periapsis Academy - Chapter 2.1 - One Bear, Two Bear, Good Bear, Bad Bear  (Read 23578 times)

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
Re: Apoapsis Academy - Chapter 1 - Space, the Final Despair
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2016, 12:35:13 pm »

Grim Castle

A bright and colourful man in a red Bowler hat walks up to everyone
"Names Castle, Grimm Castle and... Im not good at introductions." He says quite awkwardly
"The Ultimate Spy at your service"
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 05:44:06 pm by Sprin »
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2016, 02:16:07 pm »

Yuki Ito
As everyone was introducing themselves Yuki thought to herself So many cool and interesting people, I hope I can become friends with at least one or two of them. she then adjusted her goggles and her blue light coat as she was thinking, almost as if she was getting ready for an important event, her plane white shirt was visible as her coat wasn't buttoned up, she then shift her stance to look more proper making her skirt and coat move a bit and caused her black shoes to make a slight clank against the floor. A few seconds after everyone else but herself had introduced herself she realized it was her turn and spoke up "I'm Ito Yuki or Yuki Ito if your from the west, you say your family name last over there right? A-Anyway I'm the Ultimate Model Maker, I hope we can get to know everyone else better and maybe become friends... that sounded very cheesy didn't it." If it wasn't obvious by now, her voice clearly confirmed that she was nervous being around all these other people who where ultimate's. Even if she was one herself she didn't want to accidentally embarrass herself, even though she thought she already did. She looked around the room for a few seconds and then said "Uhm, what happens now? Do we get to see whoever the headmaster is now and start classes soon or are we going to get the day off because its our first day here?"
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 02:18:51 pm by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2016, 07:03:53 pm »

((Theme))

MonoKuma
"Don't leave just yet, we still need to hold the Entrance Ceremony!" Comes a voice out of a Disney nightmare.

"GOOOOOOD EVENING STUDENTS! I am your headmaster, MONOKUMA! Look at all you hopeful little morsels, holding a meet and greet at a time like this. Why, it makes my little bear heart go doki doki! Puhuhuhu!

The monochromatic bear settles into a chair behind a podium that simply appeared at the front of the hall. "Now, how to go about this... I've got it!"

~"This is the story all about how
~"Your peaceful school lives got flipped upside down
~"I'd like to take a moment just sit right there
~"And let Monokuma fill your hopeful little hearts chock full of glorious Despair!
"AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!"

The bear releases a wicked sounding laugh, his red eye gleaming with malice. "Welcome to Periapsis Academy! The Space Station Despair!" Somehow, the bear manages to wink at all of you. "Now with 100% more traitorous scum! Now that's entertainment!" Spinning slowly in place, he pauses his speech briefly.

'Eesha Washington
   "What the hell? It's a freaking Teddy Bear?!"

"Pfah! I'm no Teddy Bear! I'm Monokuma! I'm the Headmaster of this academy, and I don't appreciate being compared to a lowly teddy bear. Don't underestimate me, Missy!"

"The hell did you say, Bear?!" Screeches 'Eesha.

"Exactly what I meant. Bears never lie. We just eat honey, sleep, and occasionally... murder teenagers. For funsies! Now, about that... You're probably all wondering what's going on. 'What happened to all my valuable memories of my high school life?' you ask. Well I'll let you know right now; They're all GONE! Puhuhuhu, Someone took them... Someone in this room. And it wasn't me! What a travesty! But luckily, I managed to snag the files you'll need to get all your lovely memories back. All you have to do is a little something I like to call..." The bear leans forward, his red eye gleaming.

"Murder."

There's a collective gasp as the words drops on the room like a load of gravel. Suddenly the atmosphere seems oppressive, almost thicker than water. When you try to take a breath, you can feel it flowing into your lungs, heavy with malice and hate... and Despair.

"The rules will all be posted in your little student handbooks, which I'll pass out here in a bit. Make sure you get the right ones! Your name will show up when you first unlock yours, so make sure it's your Real Name!" ((Rules, Truth Bullets, Report Cards, and Maps will be added to the Student Handbook in the OP once you obtain your handbook.)) "But I'll take a moment to explain how this Killing Space Life is going to work!"

"Everyone in our society today loves peace and love and all that DRECK. So I figure, if you're supposed to be here to learn, what better way than to take you outside of your cozy little comfort zones? In modern society, killing someone gets you locked up, sooo~... In this NEW Society, NOT KILLING SOMEONE gets you locked up! You're all TRAPPED here, unless you manage to kill one of your fellow students!

"Once you commit a murder, that person becomes the Blackened! After a certain amount of time has passed, a Class Trial will begin! If the rest of you can find the Blackened, then only they will be punished. But if you fail... Puhuhuhu, then everyone ELSE receives punishment! And the Blackened is free to return to Earth! In fact..."

The floor begins to rumble, and the great metal sheets withdraw slowly into the walls. Underneath you spins a blue-and-green ball, the only thing between you and the planet below a sheet of glass, a steel lattice, and a few stray molecules freeing themselves from the atmosphere.

"Here's your first motive! Wanna go home?! Here's your chance! It's almost Night Time, so that's when I expect one of you to commit a horrible, horrible murder! Shooting! Slashing! Stabbing! Bashing! Poison! Kill them any way you can, and don't get caught! Those are the Rules! If you want to go home to your families... Kill someone!"

The Bear pauses for a moment before sagging against the podium. "No comment? Jeeze Louise, you guys aren't the liveliest bunch. Nothing to say to poor old Monokuma, huh? It's so disappointing coming off that Island Trip, or even that old group in the main campus. How disappointing..."
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Periapsis Academy - Chapter 1 - Space, the Final Despair
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2016, 07:19:28 pm »

Ashley is just quiet, waiting for the inevitable "it's just a prank" or whatever.

((By the way, you should probably add the list of NPCs and a general description of their personalities to the OP, for future joiners or people taking over after their character's deaths.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2016, 07:45:56 pm »

Sasha blinks slowly  and gives a long sigh and looking where she can see the bear.
"That was a terrible joke and you should be ashamed that you even thought up it..if your not joking then your an idiot becuase you have the ultimate cosmonaut the ultimate hero and the ultimate street fighter held captive you are setting yourself up to fail and if it...well came down to it I think I could stop anyone from commitng murder pretty easily."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2016, 09:55:55 pm »

Yuki Ito
Yuki just looked at the so called head master for the whole speech just confused at first and then unamused, when it was done talking she simply started asking a bunch of questions "You really changed the name from Apoapsis to Periapsis? I mean it makes sense with your whole despair thing you apparently want since Periapsis is the lowest point of a orbit while Apoapsis is the highest but, It has no spark in my opinion... not to be rude or anything. Also another thing is if we truly lost all our memory's then why would we want to kill someone to get them back? I mean if we lost all the memory's of our life here then we would probably all become friends and anyone with even a shred of empathy would feel terrible knowing they killed their friend after getting their memory's of being together with them back. And, whats this punishment you have been talking about? Solitary confinement? Or being forced to play all three game's of Dark Hearts on the hardest difficulty with no sleep until you manage to do it? Lastly how long is this bad joke is going to last and when do the actual classes start?" she then turned to the others and said "Does anyone want to hang out or do something? I think it would be best to just ignore that bear and maybe it will get bored and go away."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2016, 10:04:21 pm »

Sasha Viola.
"Sounds nice actually we should invite the lucky kid though seems the most vulnerable and if anyone was gonna be a victim it'd be him so I'd feel better if I could watch him for today."

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2016, 10:16:10 pm »

Yuki Ito
"Victim? You have to be kidding, no one is going to die because someone made a bad joke with a story that wouldn't sound out of place in a video game. Though I wouldn't mind having him around and getting to know him better."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2016, 10:25:21 pm »

Sasha Viola
"Yeah but still  I don't like to take chances yes? I...would feel...well..I would not be happy if someone died becuase of this cruel joke"

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2016, 10:41:48 pm »

Yuki Ito
"Just ignore the bear, it probably will give up eventually if we just don't give it the attention it wants."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2016, 10:50:34 pm »

Sasha Viola
".... I well I suppose that may be true....but my point still you know stands yeah? "
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 10:53:06 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2016, 01:13:11 pm »

"Puhuhuhu... Bad Joke? I'll have you know that bears don't tell jokes. Everything I just said was absolutely true... but believe what you want, ladies. As long as the others know the truth... the truth will come out. Sooner or later. Have a good night... Don't let the bed bugs bite. Puhuhuhu!"

A box drops from the ceiling, landing in the center of the room.

"Here are your school handbooks. Make sure you rest up. I have a beary good feeling that something naughty is going to happen very soon. Puhuhu!"

((I'm at work and so can't update the handbooks today. But they'll be up tommorrow,  barring unforseen circumstances))

*Ding Dong Ding Dong*
 Attention students! It is now officially Night Time! As such, the doors to the dining hall will be locked, and forced entry is not permitted! Run along to bed now. Sweet Dreams!

You all glance back towards where monokuma was standing, but he's gone.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2016, 03:09:26 pm »

Sasha Viola
"please do me a favor everyone do not exit your rooms tonight I will be waiting in the hallway and I can easily stop you from being able to do anything..lucky if you want you may use my room yes.
Sasha doesn't seem incredibly worried but she seems kinda twitchy and is noticeably pacing a little before she goes and opens her handbook.She will make sure everyone goes into their rooms lucky may go into her room if they want.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 03:13:44 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2016, 03:14:20 pm »

Ashley Dylan

Ashley shrugs. Not much she wanted to do anyway, and she didn't want to accidentally fall asleep in the hallway, so after grabbing her handbook she waited a bit for a couple other people to start towards the rooms before going herself.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 09:26:48 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2016, 09:12:17 pm »

Yuki Ito
"I don't think you should be so worried Viola-san but, thanks." Yuki then walked over to where all the handbooks where and looked for hers, maybe they would be useful after all and it couldn't hurt to take her own handbook after all, even if its for a dumb prank. She then would go to her room and sleep soundly.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 32