Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 1249

Author Topic: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: T+0  (Read 1395332 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Ameripol\{RK, mainiac}
« Reply #2100 on: August 02, 2016, 11:07:54 pm »

Hey, if Ted Cruz could travel back in time to become the Zodiac Killer, then this isn't beyond the realm of possibility.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: August 02, 2016, 11:17:56 pm »

...oh dear bloodgod and holy hammer of thor... the Trumpavirus is spreading, shitmouth has become infectious. IT'S GONE AIRBORNE PEOPLE, SOMEBODY GET ME MATT DAMON, TOM HANKS, AND DENZEL, WE NEED TO BLOCKBUSTER THIS SHIT ASAP!

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: August 02, 2016, 11:18:59 pm »

Donald Trump spokeswoman Katrina Pierson went off the deep end on CNN tonight, implying that something President Obama and Hillary Clinton did led to the death of Captain Humayan Khan.

What completely unacceptable behavior.  Surrogates aren't supposed to say the zingers that Trump is saving for later.

If this were a Kungfu movie about evil martial artists, this would be the part where Trump comes up from behind and snaps her neck because she's grown too strong.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: August 02, 2016, 11:37:10 pm »

...oh dear bloodgod and holy hammer of thor... the Trumpavirus is spreading, shitmouth has become infectious. IT'S GONE AIRBORNE PEOPLE, SOMEBODY GET ME MATT DAMON, TOM HANKS, AND DENZEL, WE NEED TO BLOCKBUSTER THIS SHIT ASAP!
You don't even realize.

Trump isn't patient zero. We've all got it by now. Trump is just the memetic equivalent of Typhoid Mary. A convenient scapegoat for us to blame this festering poison on, because he thrives so well in it. We are all doomed, and though Trump has accelerated that doom by literally, figuratively, and ironically decades, it was only a matter of time.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: August 02, 2016, 11:41:55 pm »

More top level DNC resignations, all stemming from the whole wikileaks thing. The DNC appears to be cleaning house.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: August 02, 2016, 11:53:33 pm »

More top level DNC resignations, all stemming from the whole wikileaks thing. The DNC appears to be cleaning house.
Most likely a wise choice. The optics of it are absolutely, incredibly terrible, but the leaks forced the issue. The DNC needs to get back to being as little of a distraction as possible while letting Trump be Trump. The leaks, obviously, did quite the opposite. Trump is working hard to spare them the consequences, though; maybe they are doing it now while everyone is distracted by Trump?
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: August 02, 2016, 11:59:51 pm »

Generally if the person at the very top takes the fall, you dont need any more scapegoats after that.  If you keep firing people afterwards, there's probably a reason.
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: August 03, 2016, 03:00:49 am »

Generally if the person at the very top takes the fall, you dont need any more scapegoats after that.  If you keep firing people afterwards, there's probably a reason.

The resignees are probbably resigning pre-emptively, having done something which would be very embarassing to the DNC if they were still members when the Trump Hacksquad (moscow branch) got into the servers again and started stealing documents.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: August 03, 2016, 04:08:05 am »

Da, comrade. We hack server from same building used to fake American moon landing!
Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: August 03, 2016, 07:34:32 am »

Needs no introduction at this point:
https://twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/760676275514073088

The resignees are probbably resigning pre-emptively, having done something which would be very embarassing to the DNC if they were still members when the Trump Hacksquad (moscow branch) got into the servers again and started stealing documents.

???
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 07:36:42 am by mainiac »
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]

smirk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: August 03, 2016, 07:40:25 am »

Report: Trump Kept Asking During Foreign Policy Briefing Why He Can’t Just Use Nukes

It's an anonymous source via Morning Joe, but damned if it ain't believable.
When i think of toady i think of a toad hopping arround on a keyboard
also
he should stay out of the light it will dry out his skin
his moist amphibian skin

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: August 03, 2016, 07:58:12 am »

Report: Trump Kept Asking During Foreign Policy Briefing Why He Can’t Just Use Nukes

It's an anonymous source via Morning Joe, but damned if it ain't believable.
Dammit, I just wanted to post that! :-X

"A man you can bait with a tweet cannot be trusted with nuclear weapons", indeed.
._.
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 1249