Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 144

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!  (Read 95478 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!
« Reply #2025 on: August 13, 2017, 03:24:30 pm »

Gregory nodded to Suzanne as he moved though the dust and next to the tunnel.

"Don't worry, I'm fine, it seems like everyone has gone though." Gregory said, giving the room one final scan. "Lets get outa here before the whole building collapses... I hope Iris and Flora got out in time." he said as he moved into the tunnel.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: August 13, 2017, 03:31:30 pm »

Suzanne nodded back - no time for anything else - and followed him out.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: August 13, 2017, 11:35:50 pm »

The group got into the sewers - and then out of the sewers, the underground sewage tunnels having an exit just few turns to the left and then few turns to the right, a faint breeze guiding the investigators to the exit.

They've emerged in safe distance just in time to see the Bonefaz castle, perched on a hill, dramatically collapse...

Iris Brandt has been killed...?

Flora Brandt has perished...?

~~Chapter 8: Moving Onwards~~

The group is seated in an inn, just after the latest errand boy they hired for a coin brought news that no one has seen two girls, matching descriptions Iris and Flora's, anywhere in the city. The visitors and citizenry alike are abuzz with the news of Bonefaz's disappearance and destruction of his castle.

The group had now to decide:

A) Seek answers in the East, with possibility of finding Dafeng somewhere there?
B) Deliver a report to Shaelynn's father and hopefully find another lead they could pursue?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 11:39:36 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2028 on: August 14, 2017, 12:12:38 am »

Siegfried was quiet and still enough in his seat that you'd think the man was a statue, staring down at a plate of food that'd gone cold a half hour ago. He wasn't notably talkative most of the time, Shaelynn's presence meant that he spoke less (to avoid incurring her wrath) and then the seeming deaths of the two sisters they'd been traveling with had driven the man into an uncharacteristic silence.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: August 14, 2017, 12:47:17 am »

Jann remained silent for a few moments, stewing over the last errand boy's words as he left. With a sigh, he spoke up.
: "There's nothing for it. We have to move soon."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: August 14, 2017, 03:32:06 am »

"....we'll see them again. I know it. I don't care what everyone thinks or what anyone says, unless they show us proof, I refuse to think they're.....gone."
Cecil....doesn't actually seem that much different. As to be expected from, well, Cecil.
"Still, he's right, we have to keep moving. Justice calls for us, and we need to know our next move."
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 03:35:37 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: August 14, 2017, 07:07:33 am »

Gregory sat on a stumpy stool, feet propped up on the table in front of him as he leaned back against a wall, he stared at his hand as it slowly started to glow purple before he'd clutch it closed, dismissing the tiny spell with an almost inaudible pop before opening his hand back up and letting the purple start to accrue in his hand again.

"Damnit. Well. The best we can hope for is that they got out and felt the need to leave town quickly...." Gregory sighed, dismissing his malformed spell one last time before swinging his body forward, boots landing on the ground between him and the table as he leaned his elbows on it's surface. "Malcom, I need to know anything you know about this organization, it still feels like we're fumbling around in the dark. Do you know their plans? Their leaders? Where we might be able to find them if possible. We need to come up with a game plan here."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: August 14, 2017, 07:20:24 am »

Shaelynn sat silently, wondering internally what had happened to her friend. Surely she would have escaped as soon as the building began to shake and begin collapsing... It was likely that she'd gone to look for information on where Bonefaz's passage had led. And of course she would do so as inconspicuously as possible. She wouldn't telegraph her presence, not after what happened at the castle. All this justifying did not serve to ease the knot forming in Shaelynn's stomach.

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: August 14, 2017, 03:24:41 pm »

Malcom had been lost in thought ever since they had made it out of Bonefaz's castle. Where would fate lead him now that he had turned his back on his family. Surely they would assume him to be dead, at least for a little while. Now would be the most opportune time to flee from them; however, he doubted that his Reich saviours would let him go so easily. Maybe not even at-

"...Huh?" was his elegant reply to Gregory's question.

"Oh, information on the rebels. I'm afraid I can't help you much there; I'm- or I guess I was- just a grunt with a bow and a magic stick."

"Wait! There is one thing. The rebels had a lot of 'friends' in Lienstad. And I overheard some people on a few separate occasions talking about sending and receiving supplies from there."
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 03:54:43 pm by I_Like_Pi »
My Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars OOC | IC
Magi Wars sidestory: Rotting Empire OOC | IC

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: August 14, 2017, 08:21:28 pm »

Suzanne sat with the rest of them, her posture stiffer than usual.

"We should at least let the Senate know about Bonefaz. And the Han."

It was possible that that would bring some pressure off the (ex-)Governor General, who could then assist - if their messages or messenger were not intercepted by someone unfavorable to the cause. Alternatively the good news would at least hopefully convince the interim Governor to make a show of support. Hard to say.

The lead had at least panned out in some form. But as for the aftermath... Even if she looked at it in the most practical manner she could manage, they were bleeding manpower quickly. She had not allowed herself to think any further, in any more detail, about the two who were... missing. She had no right to do so when the others knew them much better.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: August 15, 2017, 11:57:20 am »

Jann sighed, mulling the facts over.
: "Well it's not much, but there's merit in reporting back and in chasing this new lead. I'd rather take a look for these 'friends'."
The hunter lowered his hand and looked at Malcom.
: "One more thing. How did you originally come into contact with this rebellion?"

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: August 15, 2017, 12:14:42 pm »

"Ah. Well, I mentioned it briefly before, but my family sent me to them. My family, the Ellisons, have our noble roots in the old Troian empire and had some decent sway from what I've been told. When the Reich came in that changed, obviously, and they'd prefer their prestige back. But they're not stupid enough to openly rebel so they sent me to 'do my part in restoring our family'. Curse of being the only heir I guess."
My Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars OOC | IC
Magi Wars sidestory: Rotting Empire OOC | IC

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: August 15, 2017, 12:16:29 pm »

"Sounds pretty rough Malcom. I've been thinking what to actually... Do with you, given how helpful you've been so far... Probably not a good idea to hand you over to the authorities. I was thinking you might just slip away after we get what information we can from you, but if your family is connected to the rebellion just heading back home seems like it might not be what you want to do. You know... We might need whatever information you can remember in the future of our investigation. And I think you've proven your not a bad hand with that bow or your staff. Seems like you could be both safer, and more useful if you travel with us." Gregory stated with an easy grin.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: August 15, 2017, 12:25:38 pm »

As Malcom made his explanation, the sound of gnashing teeth could be heard from Jann's direction.
: "So." The hunter started with a low grunt, slowly becoming more and more of a growl with each word, "You're telling me that their idea of 'restoring their family' is murdering innocent Troians?"
Jann's hand pressed on the dining table in front of him, muscles quite clearly visible as his exertion only increased.
: "Godforsaken pompous-" His hand tensed suddenly, as if punching the table without the impact. A slight crack could be heard as the wood groaned, "-BASTARDS!"
He took a moment to recompose himself, pulling his hand back up to his chin. After he calmed down enough to make a straight face, he sighed and spoke calmly to Malcom.
: "No offense to you, sorry."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: August 15, 2017, 12:34:32 pm »

Shae looked up from her internal thought process at Jann's outburst and reached for his other hand when he'd composed himself. "I assure you that those responsible will be met with justice. As for Malcom," Shae said, turning toward Gregory. "He has made his loyalty clear."
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 144