Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 144

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!  (Read 95464 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!
« Reply #2055 on: August 16, 2017, 07:11:51 pm »

"I do believe in my family because they are righteous. I would like to think that if my f- any of my family were traitors to the Reich, I would have the strength to stand against them."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: August 16, 2017, 07:16:31 pm »

Gregory raised his eyebrow at Malcoms ironic speech. He shook his head before shrugging slightly

"Well.... You know Malcom, maybe when you're traveling with us you'll find a way to save your family, you know, from themselves... Heck, maybe they didn't know the depths the rebels have sunk any more then you did. But even if you can't help them, family isn't the be all and end all. You have to stick to what you believe in too, sometimes you gota forge your own path." Gregory shrugged. "And hey, even if you have to go it alone after all this is done, I'm sure it won't be too bad. Hell, you could probably join the army with your skill with bow and staff. It's not so bad."

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2057 on: August 16, 2017, 07:46:01 pm »

"I'd like for that to be possible, truly. However, unlike Lady Shaelynn, I don't have that kind of faith in my family. Ironic, considering what I just said I know. But I'm not sure I'm against them or the just the rebels. I'd like to believe I could put them down if they were a threat, but saying it and doing it are completely different things. I won't spend time agonizing over what-ifs. ...And neither should you, Lady Shaelynn."

"I'm not sure what I'll do once all this is over. It'll be interesting making my own decisions for once. Maybe I'll join the military or play at being a merchant, who knows."
My Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars OOC | IC
Magi Wars sidestory: Rotting Empire OOC | IC

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: August 16, 2017, 07:56:37 pm »

"I'm not sure what I'll do. Everything is so uncertain right now. I honestly thought that I would be at a different point in my life by now." Shaelynn sighed wistfully, her thoughts drifting to white dresses and crowded chapels.

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: August 16, 2017, 08:13:11 pm »

"If you don't mind me asking, where did you think you would be Lady Shaelynn?" He suspected she meant marriage. He'd heard the rumors about her, every noble son had, but he'd yet to see any evidence of the rumors being true.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: August 16, 2017, 08:20:18 pm »

Shaelynn laid her face down on the table, and folded her arms in front of her head. "...Married." Her voice was muffled slightly, but it was still possible to understand her. She really had thought she'd be married by this point. She'd worked hard at correcting her, ahem, deficiencies, and even if she wasn't perfect, who was? Why did no one want her hand?

Shaelynn didn't move from her new posture, but she did let out a defeated sounding sigh.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: August 16, 2017, 08:23:27 pm »

Gregory grimaced his face and slowly shook his head to Malcom as Shae put her head down.

"So... Uh... About where we are heading next, it seems clear we can't let this lead slip though our fingers, hopefully we can get to Lienstad before the news of what happened her gets to the rebels there, take them by surprise and haul them in."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2062 on: August 16, 2017, 08:56:31 pm »

Siegfried abruptly stood up, plate rattling and chair scraping across the floor. He looked at Shaelynn and opened his mouth, then closed it after a brief moment and glanced toward the door instead.
". . . Let me know where we decide to go."

He started to move out toward the door, trying to get some air.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: August 16, 2017, 09:39:32 pm »

What he hadn't expected was a reaction like that, however. While he doubted she wanted to hear it, he still felt he had to apologize for prodding her. He contemplated trying to physically console her but decided that would be out of line in their current relationship.

"I'm sorry for pushing the topic; it was insensitive of me. I won't do it again."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: August 16, 2017, 09:56:12 pm »

"It was a valid question. A woman of my age, in my position, should be married." Shaelynn didn't move.

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: August 16, 2017, 11:13:00 pm »

"I don't agree with that, but I feel like I've caused you enough grief as is. I won't push you further."

He carefully stood up and slightly hustled after Siegfried.

"Mind if I join you?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2066 on: August 16, 2017, 11:14:16 pm »

"It's not as if you could make things worse," the large man grumped as they walked outside. He leaned against the side of the inn, and shook his head.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 11:27:25 pm by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: August 16, 2017, 11:32:10 pm »

"I feel like I've already accomplished that so I guess I don't have anything to lose." Malcom tried to crack a smile but it wouldn't come.

"Anyway, you looked like you had something on your mind. I'm willing to lend an ear if you want to talk about it."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2068 on: August 16, 2017, 11:38:46 pm »

"Where do I begin. . ."
"To be short with it, the lady Peritz's source of distress is none other than myself. I was intended to be her husband, but I. . . left. And now I cannot rectify my mistake. Not to mention being embroiled in precisely the things I had wished to avoid."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: August 17, 2017, 12:04:42 am »

The atmosphere was not entirely comfortable at the table, even with Gregory's attempt at changing the subject.

"We can discuss this later. I'll follow your lead."

Suzanne shifted in her seat, then made to stand. For a moment she hovered strangely near Shaelynn before distancing herself, arms crossed.

"Unless anyone has an objection, I'll go find a reliable messenger to at least send something back to the Senate."

In truth, she doubted she would succeed, and they couldn't afford to send out their own this time like they had Friderick and Altha. Not when they had lost- not when their manpower was- not now, anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 144