Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 144

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!  (Read 95561 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!
« Reply #405 on: August 11, 2016, 08:18:48 am »

Looks like I figured right. And Cecil isn't dragging his feet, either. Let's see if they are fighters.
Having rounded the south-west corner of the compound, Arnold accelerates, approaching his maximum sustained running speed in an attempt to overtake the other two runners.
Alissa notices this as Arnold gets alongside her, and speeds up herself. She's not going to lose if she can help it!

Presumably she manages to, if not overtake him, at least keep up neck-and-neck.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: August 11, 2016, 09:20:27 am »

"ELDRITCH SPEED BOOOOOOST!"
Cecil is catching up very, very quickly. He's actually barely, if at all, behind Alissa.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: August 11, 2016, 03:05:31 pm »

It's a state secret then? Interesting... "Of the actual investigative team, Arnold is the only... Eccentric one. Cecil and Alissa assisted us previously, but they aren't here in an official capacity." Shaelynn approached Altha, and gently inclined her head. "I don't believe we've been introduced. My name is Shaelynn Peritz."
"Charmed. My name is Altha. Exactly how long are you people expecting to be here?"
It's FEF, not FEOF

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: August 11, 2016, 03:21:15 pm »

"Please refrain from stating any state secrets girl." Altha grumbled at hearing the conversation taking place next to her. She watched with a disinterested look on her face as the blonde ones started organizing a run.

"I haven't said anything!" the alchemist protested. "Besides, I doubt it'll be secret forever."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: August 11, 2016, 03:25:35 pm »

It's a state secret then? Interesting... "Of the actual investigative team, Arnold is the only... Eccentric one. Cecil and Alissa assisted us previously, but they aren't here in an official capacity." Shaelynn approached Altha, and gently inclined her head. "I don't believe we've been introduced. My name is Shaelynn Peritz."
"Charmed. My name is Altha. Exactly how long are you people expecting to be here?"

Shaelynn's left eyelid twitched. What an unbelievably rude woman. "Oh, I'm with this investigation until it reaches a conclusion. I'm afraid I can't speak for the others."

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
  • loveless power is abusive powerless love is anemic
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: August 11, 2016, 04:22:17 pm »

Arnold presses his attack for a little while longer, then gradually slows down to a more comfortable running speed.
I can't keep going like that with this gear on me. I'll have to try playing the long game.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: August 11, 2016, 08:34:34 pm »

Earlier
"How about you, guys? We can't catch evildoers if we don't stay in shape!"
"Thanks, but no thanks, I feel like I've gotten enough exercise in recent days. With our luck, no doubt we'll be seeing more soon."
Friderick briefly watched the runners take off, then started checking his equipment to make sure it was in top condition.

After he was finished checking his equipment, Friderick turned towards his remaining squadmates.
"Mind if I ask why you bothered volunteering? Haven't quite had the chance to ask yet."
He asked, hoping to easy the tension currently in the air.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #412 on: August 11, 2016, 08:41:18 pm »

"A few reasons. A desire to serve my country, and a stronger one to get away from politics. I was never particularly good at them, anyway."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: August 11, 2016, 09:29:26 pm »

Gregories face lights up as he casts aside thoughts of troubles that they've been though recently and starts excitedly babbling about his reasons for coming.

"For me it's simple, I wanted to travel to explore new and exotic places! I'd always heard tales of the overseaslands, ever since I was a kid! A strange land full of strange people, just think of what we could discover in such a place! New types of magic! New resources! Ways of life and creation! All the resources and secrets of a continent opened up to Reich scientists and sages and explorers, just think what the next few decades or centuries will hold as far as exploration and discovery go... And I wanted to be on the forefront of that and see it happen with my own eyes, maybe even make my own contributions if I can!"

He finishes with a big smile on his face at the thought of him making his own discoveries, catching his breath his smile slowly dims, but only slightly, still enthusiastically he continues. "Er. Of course, a junior mage in the army probably isn't the best position to do such things. But hopefully I can at least learn some stuff about this continent, and perhaps if I am promoted enough... Or retire eventually... Well, hopefully my time here will serve me will for further opportunities in the future... Er. How about you Friderick?" He finished quizzically.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: August 11, 2016, 09:48:24 pm »

"Er. How about you Friderick?"
"I thought it'd be a good way to gain some experience and serve the Reich, simple as that."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #415 on: August 11, 2016, 10:03:52 pm »

Siegfried lets out a short chuckle.
"You really are excited to be here, aren't you? I wish I could muster half the eagerness you do."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: August 12, 2016, 02:32:36 am »

Shaelynn's left eyelid twitched. What an unbelievably rude woman. "Oh, I'm with this investigation until it reaches a conclusion. I'm afraid I can't speak for the others."
"Hmph. I must hope that your goal is found quickly then. The sooner things return to normal, the sooner I'll have more time for my research."
It's FEF, not FEOF

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
  • loveless power is abusive powerless love is anemic
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: August 12, 2016, 07:59:22 am »

When Arnold's final lap begins, his co-competitors are already about to round the south-east corner.
Here we go. If they're getting tired by now, I can still give them trouble.
Arnold starts running faster again, preparing to enter full sprint on the home stretch.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: August 12, 2016, 05:15:42 pm »

Altha was being grumpy again, like always.

"Althaaaa, don't be rude!"
She'd already picked out Shae's tome. Her glasses did work, after all.
"She's a mage, anyway. She might be helpful."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: August 12, 2016, 05:30:43 pm »

Siegfried lets out a short chuckle.
"You really are excited to be here, aren't you? I wish I could muster half the eagerness you do."

"Hah hah, thanks! I'll take that as a complement!" Gregory says with a grin. Overhearing Shaelynn talking to the two other women who had joined their defense against the riot, he hears something that catches his attention, turning towards them and taking a step closer he says "You say you're doing research here? I hope it would not be too forward of me to ask, but of what sort Miss...? Er... Actually I don't think we've been properly introduced, what with the riot and such? I am Gregory Zecklin. Mage Solider." He finishes, giving a short half bow and half nod, unsure of their social station.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 144