Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 144

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!  (Read 95556 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 6 (FEF6), IC Thread!
« Reply #420 on: August 12, 2016, 05:35:06 pm »

Alissa maintains her speed for the moment; this would likely let Arnold begin to gain.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: August 12, 2016, 06:02:21 pm »

"Flora Brandt, Alchemist. Pleased to make your acquaintance. And this is Altha, who is probably less so, but don't mind her. What kind of magic do you use?"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: August 12, 2016, 06:05:11 pm »

Alissa maintains her speed for the moment; this would likely let Arnold begin to gain.
Cecil, on the other hand, puts one more spurt of energy into running, catching up after them despite clearly being weighed down by his armor.
"The light of victory will shine on me today! COME OOOONNNNNN!"

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: August 12, 2016, 06:33:01 pm »

"Flora Brandt, Alchemist. Pleased to make your acquaintance. And this is Altha, who is probably less so, but don't mind her. What kind of magic do you use?"
"I am a practitioner of Dark Magic! Alchemy though, that's quite interesting, I imagine you must be researching the resources here about then, is your friend then an alchemist as well?"

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: August 12, 2016, 06:41:52 pm »

"Dark magic? Fascinating stuff. Have you really looked into the creation of undead, and the like? I'm interested in seeing how that can interact with the application of healing magic."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: August 12, 2016, 06:48:00 pm »

"Indeed! Although such applications are currently far outside of my knowledge and the purview of my duties in the military, I've long thought may be a important area of study. In particular I'm very interested to learn if it would be possible to raise the spirits of the dead, just think of what we could learn if we were to contact old masters! And certainly history in particular would be a much more reliable study if we could learn firsthand accounts of long ago events. I have to admit I've not given much thought to the application of healing magic in such studies, but that combination certainly sounds like a worthy path of inquiry. Perhaps if we had some time and subject... But ah, perhaps I get ahead of myself there, I'm sure the captain wouldn't like us attempting to raise the dead so soon after a riot... I've heard that the locals are not always enthusiastic about such things."
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 06:50:56 pm by Criptfeind »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #426 on: August 12, 2016, 07:31:27 pm »

"Er, yes, I would wait with that particular experiment," Siegfried says with a somewhat beleaguered expression.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
  • loveless power is abusive powerless love is anemic
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: August 12, 2016, 07:40:38 pm »

Arnold is in deep concentration, running like clockwork. At the very last corner and beginning of the home stretch, he has almost caught up with Alissa. Hearing Cecil's battle cry, he releases a final burst of acceleration, entering maximum sprint. Very soon, this race will be over.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: August 12, 2016, 10:07:37 pm »

Gregories attention was suddenly pulled away from the conversations he was having as the running trio came around the edge of the building their third and final time. Feet pounding the paving, they pulled into the final stretch, all three of them going all out! Gregory raises his arm like a flag, bringing it down in an impromptu signal for the end of the race as they pass the starting the starting line one after another in very quick succession! Gregory quickly moves over to the group as they wind down their run, grin plastered across his face.

"Very nice race! And congrats to Alissa for the win! You all did pretty well though, well enough to impress me at least."
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 10:11:09 pm by Criptfeind »

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: August 13, 2016, 05:37:00 am »

"haah Thank you, Gregory! haah Alissa, that was amazing! You were both amazing! haah Running like that, with no preparation. I've always been an athlete, but you're at least as good at this as I am."

"Congratulations, Alissa. And thanks for a good race, both of you. It is more fun to exercise with other people."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: August 13, 2016, 09:59:03 am »

"Good job guys. That was fun, at least for relieving the stress of that situation."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: August 13, 2016, 10:00:32 am »

"Heh....I wasn't....trying.....you did well....you won the battle....but I'll win the...weh..."
Cecil faceplants onto the ground.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: August 13, 2016, 10:01:32 am »

Alissa kneels down next to him and pokes him.

"Someone's being dramatic."
Sigtext!

Mopsy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: August 13, 2016, 12:56:55 pm »

Arnold was alarmed when Cecil collapsed, but Alissa's reaction seemed to indicate that his condition wasn't too serious.
"Make sure he's still breathing. If he isn't, he might need resuscitation."

Taking one last look at the odd couple, Arnold then walks over to Captain Astleich.
"Excuse me, sir, there's something I've been wondering. Do you know the status of the militia that we encountered at the village? Are they sanctioned by the Reich? How autonomous are they?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: August 13, 2016, 12:58:27 pm »

Cecil's response is muffled by the ground, but from the volume of his voice, it sounds appropriately hammy.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 144