Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 50

Author Topic: Spearbreakers II "The Return of The Mug" - Braveworks [43.05]  (Read 88448 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: Spearbreakers II "The Return of The Mug" - Braveworks [43.05]
« Reply #450 on: July 30, 2016, 09:21:45 pm »

Well, they let you move your hands. You just cant stand up and walk around, roll over, or anything like that.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: July 30, 2016, 09:25:39 pm »

Life comes before games.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: July 31, 2016, 11:03:38 pm »

Already copy-pasting updates to create a document, before things go crazy... er, crazier.

It's good to be back!

Edit: Are we using a dorfinator like last time, or should I just request it here?

If here, I'd like to request a citizen, any profession or origin (other than elf).
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 11:08:23 pm by TalonisWolf »
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: August 01, 2016, 03:38:45 pm »

My turn came at a less than convenient moment for me, but here I am, back !

Ready for the next turn Splint, after Lolfail.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: August 01, 2016, 08:50:40 pm »

Here's the save.

Why

Let's keep the seemingly nonsensical actions for after everything goes to shit :P

In other news, I have the whole day off today, so expect an update today~

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: August 02, 2016, 12:53:01 am »

Good heavens and greater hells! Some bloody codger threw a mighty hefty book at my head and told me I'm in charge of this bunch of cunts! Said something about going to church to get ripped! Which is a load of toss, considering that Stigil ((Praise be unto His illustrious, noctal posterior)) is the only god worth two licks in the pants, and getting ripped is not part of His doctrine. Anyhoo, since I'm in charge now, I'm gonna go get a drink.

Cunt at the pub said they were closed. Said I was in charge. He threw me a badge and it beaned me right in the dome. What is with people throwing things around here!!? It was never like this when we set out; by Stigil ((Praise be unto His lustrous, dreamy gluteus)), it's all this damn weather's fault! It gets to those who don't believe in He Who Commands The Wind. Maybe some of these poets can help... And that soldier bloke can come too, I guess.

Anyhoo, since I'm now apparently in charge of both the fort and the pub, I get to hole up behind the bar and really get to know the cunts in this fine establishment. Mostly dwarves, some humans, a dancing tree ((and what a bird she is)), and... jewellers in a tizzy about not having a place to do some jewelling? Well, I can fix that right up!

Three different caravans showed up at the same time, and then turned around most of their goods. Bunch of cunts, the lot of them, I swear on Stigil ((Praise be until His glowing, breezey rear)). At least I managed to get my mitts on some of them datachip things that go in the fancy workshop, and then the bird in the metal frame tells me shit about them.  Also nabbed some topside plants to get some real ichor in our mugs down in the pub!

The absolute fucking walnuts in charge of plant processing kept whining about not having plants. Told them to check if there were plants before complaining. Did the trick. 10/10 work me, time for a drink at my pub.

One of the birds in the military had apparently been using a shortened name: instead of "Tulon" her name is "TalonisWolf". Rightio.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Made it out of midwinter with nothing else much happening. Maybe I'll get an easy ride on the throne in this hole.

Wow, my laptop isn't what it used to be O.o Maxing at 28 FPS; I was expecting the old 72 FPS back, particularly since 64-bit now. No matter, I'll get the turn done~

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: August 02, 2016, 04:01:51 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Seems like she drinks and watches tv most of her time... Ah, a pastime truly fit for a dwarf.
ML's forum games and other good stuff

This artwork relates to the killing of the troll Ozyydif Kuilat by the cheese Eritoy Awexog in the early spring of 71

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: August 02, 2016, 09:15:21 pm »

Here's the save.

Why

Nakéen said he was ready for his turn, I wanted to be sure and smooth the path to the next update- I'm an addict. ;P
GENERATION 32:

Aldraglienon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: August 02, 2016, 09:40:12 pm »

Here's the save.

Why

Nakéen said he was ready for his turn, I wanted to be sure and smooth the path to the next update- I'm an addict. ;P
There are worse things to be addicted to like Lego.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: August 02, 2016, 10:34:48 pm »

His turn after Splints next turn Talonis. Which, at the rate this is going, should be in roundabout... November.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: August 03, 2016, 03:48:00 am »

This scheduling stuff is going amazing.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: August 03, 2016, 03:54:47 am »

I know right? Still, at least we're finally chugging along. But if someone has to be skipped again I'm taking the next turn myself so something continues to happen for once.

Khan Boyzitbig

• Bay Watcher
  • [THOUGHTS:CHAOTIC] [ACTUALLY A SWAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: August 03, 2016, 11:30:20 am »

Real life loves to conspire against us in anyway possible. At least we haven't found candy cane and unleashed the circus yet (IRL).
////;::;\\\\ Scuttle Scuttle...

Milk for the Khorneflakes!

Luminous Bolt of Bacon
"Excuse me sir, You are on Fire."
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 50