Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 50

Author Topic: Spearbreakers II "The Return of The Mug" - Braveworks [43.05]  (Read 88447 times)

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
Re: Spearbreakers II "The Return of The Mug" - Braveworks [43.05]
« Reply #465 on: August 03, 2016, 06:39:17 pm »

Real life loves to conspire against us in anyway possible. At least we haven't found candy cane and unleashed the circus yet (IRL).

Working on it~ Well, the first part anyway.

E: Oh wait you meant IRL

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: August 04, 2016, 10:12:25 am »

Ok, I should have the next update up within 24 hours ((probably closer to 12, maybe even 8 )), but what I will say beforehand:
Don't get on dorf!Biggerfish's bad side. I just witnessed a straight-up murder and nobody gave a fuck. The beer in the tavern must be fucking strong.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: August 04, 2016, 10:52:30 am »

What can I say, they are the
bigger fish
in this pond.

*rimshot*
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: August 04, 2016, 11:10:29 am »

We also have no law enforcement to my knowledge. Which may be a good thing for Biggerfish.

NCommander

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Military Master
    • View Profile
    • SoylentNews
« Reply #469 on: August 04, 2016, 11:38:52 am »

We also have no law enforcement to my knowledge. Which may be a good thing for Biggerfish.

Can I please become the sheriff, I feel the urge to enforce law and order.
Quote from: TheFlame52
Fucking hell man, you aren't just getting the short end of the stick, you're being beaten with it.
Quote from: NRDL
Is your plan really to flush water into hell, and have the CARP marines fight them without threat of flame or disease?  If so, you are awesome, and one of the greatest DF military visionaries I've seen yet ( not that I've seen that many, or any, for that matter )

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: August 04, 2016, 02:49:26 pm »

What can I say, they are the
bigger fish
in this pond.

*rimshot*

*sets "Won't get fooled again" on repeat and reaches for shades*
ML's forum games and other good stuff

This artwork relates to the killing of the troll Ozyydif Kuilat by the cheese Eritoy Awexog in the early spring of 71

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: August 04, 2016, 02:51:12 pm »

No, no, I should be the sheriff.  ;P
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: August 04, 2016, 04:09:43 pm »

I think Spawnbro should be sheriff.

Also, of course noone cared, the booze was mage with the Frog Family Formula, certified by the best of the worlds scientists to wipe ones cares(and liver) away in one swig.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: August 04, 2016, 07:25:24 pm »

Decided that the smelters were getting clogged with naff, so I designated a place for bars under the workshops. Less naff means less faff, after all!

One of our armourers, Zulban, gave birth to a little one! Charming young lady, lungs that could replace the military alarm system. She'll make a cracking singer one day.

Some absolute fucking ass of an ass starved itself inside because - surprise - donkeys can't eat stone!

Oi, that Fallacy bloke stopped working all of a sudden! Looked me dead in the eyes silently when I asked him about it, then made a bunch of hand gestures and sauntered down the the workshops. The elf bird, Rathè, said something about Fallacy "hearing their inner wind flow through the forest of their mind", and if it's a blessing from Stigil like I think she's saying then I won't bother him. Hell, might treat him to a round at the pub if he starts talking to people again.

That big cunt Spawnbro's got an ear for poetry, it seems. Saw him kicking back a few while listening intently during happy hour.

Fallacy finished up at the workshop, and his work... it brings a tear to me eye, it does. Such a humble design, with such masterful skill... The man's- no, the legend's used this gorgeous, tear-jerkingly beautiful, absolutely fucking corking mug as a demonstration of how far he's come, as well as how far he'll go, in the mug-making field. What a fucking champ, that bloke. All his drinks are on me from now on.

I think Biggerfish beat one of the Ballpoint cunts to death. I'm gonna down a few more and see if I can still see the corpse to make sure, because nobody seems pertubed. Maybe this is how she makes friends.

Spring's here, the Ballpoint fucker's corpse is still in my tavern, and I am surprisingly A-OK with this.

One of the rangers said he spied some miscarriage-looking cunt, and Spawnbro followed up with that it was essentially a shittier one of him. Sent the military after them, forgot I was part of the military, resigned myself to the fact that I have to follow orders.

OH, NOW WHAT. WHAT BLOODY CODGER GAVE THESE TWO FUCKING SPAWN BIRDS THE FUCKING AUTHORITY TO DISRESPECT MY AUTHORITY.

"Army" my fat arse.

The pair ran off. Kicked the football-shaped one in anger, then cut it in two. Went back to work, saddened at the loss of a ranger at the degenerate's hands who's corpse I passed by; he was a good bloke.

Some new faces arrived at the fortress today, a nice way to round off early Spring. A good twenty or so, mostly engineers and rangers, some fishers and farmers who I've... reassigned to more useful fields.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 09:05:24 pm by Lolfail0009 »

llasram

• Bay Watcher
  • raising the dead since 1103
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: August 05, 2016, 12:00:04 am »

Here's Fallacy's mug. This was both easy because it's a mug, and difficult because it's all the same material with different detail levels.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
And a bit closer on the gem.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Friendship is magic
Necromancy is magic
∴Necromancy is Friendship.
Don't worry -- it still makes no sense whatsoever.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: August 05, 2016, 12:54:01 am »

Why did I attack the Ballpointer?
Sigtext

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #476 on: August 05, 2016, 01:07:37 am »

Ballpoint agents being aggressive so soon after the creation of that mug? Seems a bit too coincidental. That mug must be a WMD of some kind.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: August 05, 2016, 01:24:03 am »

Why did I attack the Ballpointer?

I haven't a clue. One moment you're chilling, next you've rammed a guy's hand through his own neck. You did start the fight, too. You didn't even have a grudge.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 01:26:41 am by Lolfail0009 »

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: August 05, 2016, 01:30:57 am »

Ballpoint agents being aggressive so soon after the creation of that mug? Seems a bit too coincidental. That mug must be a WMD of some kind.

Was Fallacy some kind of renegade corporate agent? Did he stuff a military control chip into that mug? Will someone trigger a nuclear/chemical/biological war by filling it with sunshine and dwarven rum in the right proportion? We may never know.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 01:32:31 am by Monitor Lisard »
ML's forum games and other good stuff

This artwork relates to the killing of the troll Ozyydif Kuilat by the cheese Eritoy Awexog in the early spring of 71

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: August 05, 2016, 06:03:21 am »

Boring and most likely answer: Both parties got drunk, into an argument, and then a fist fight that ended in disaster for the merc.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 50