Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Modern Magic Episode 0: Pilot (0/5)  (Read 6173 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: [RTD] Modern Powers
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2016, 10:49:30 am »

Eh true but their also the exact opposite many thousands of people would react positively to this not everyone would be afraid it's definitely more complicated then absolutely everyone would try to kill you basically I know humanity is terrible at times but it also can be amazing and something I'm proud of so I'm sorry lenglon people are not evil as a whole and people may get scared and may feel those thing's but overall I believe people are truly becomeing better as a whole and more understanding and I can't agree with you.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 10:51:08 am by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Bliss

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2016, 10:53:23 am »

Eh true but their also the exact opposite many thousands of people would react positively to this not everyone would be afraid it's definitely more complicated then absolutely everyone would try to kill you basically I know humanity is terrible at times but it also can be amazing and something I'm proud of so I'm sorry lenglon people are not evil as a whole and people may get scared and may feel those thing's but overall I believe people are truly becomeing better as a whole and more understanding and I can't agree with you.

Ok, fine. Let's shift the world a bit. The world the RTD takes place in, is inhabited by people who believe anything out of the norm is dangerous and must be reported to the police. Take for example, the Witch Trials. You are the witches and everyone else are the townspeople.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2016, 10:57:01 am »

I'm okay with that.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2016, 11:03:17 am »

I'm glad you havent had the life experiences I've had.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2016, 11:13:38 am »

I've had a bad start to my life my mother is a terrible person and my dad and step mom do their best to live in a rented house and take care of 2 kids my cat has aids and I have disgraphia I've nearly died a few times and I felt like dying for quite a few years i only have two friends but I got  past it my life is stable and frustrating at times and really having people who actually cared and the Internet and all I've read and experienced family members deaths the love of an animal support from the internet and well believing running away from something is unforgivable makes me this optimistic and if I'm naive then whatever I'll do my best to change he world so I'm not naive anymore.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2016, 11:41:24 am »

Good for you. I have a very strong and supportive family, it's part of how I get by.
I'm 26, and am in the military. I tend to see, and have to deal with, the worst in people, and who they are when the world falls apart around them. Who people are when confronted with horrible things.
My statement stands. There are good persons, lots of them, but don't trust people.
I've seen myself and many others in the dark. There are VERY few, who when everything goes to hell, remain truly good, smart, kind people. Most are only good when it is low-cost to be good. Find them, and hold on to them. They're worth it.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2016, 11:56:31 am »

Your pretty older then me surprisingly but I guess it makes sense why you'd have that outlook.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2016, 12:56:15 pm »

I have a small question. The exposure die at night uses less sides than the exposure die during the day, yes? This makes it less likely for someone to roll a 1 in daytime - could you explain why and what this means?

Also I will express tentative interest.

Edit: As I expressed tentative interest, I may as well edit in a tentative character, perhaps to be modified as more details arise.

Edit #2: In which I modify the character slightly and briefly wonder which edits are silent and which cause the thread to display new posts.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 05:19:59 pm by Gaterhyme »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2016, 02:08:01 pm »

Gameplay question: modern times, but no guns or technology users?

Also, magic, but humans-only?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 04:12:08 pm by Lenglon »

Bliss

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2016, 03:43:10 pm »

I have a small question. The exposure die at night uses less sides than the exposure die during the day, yes? This makes it less likely for someone to roll a 1 in daytime - could you explain why and what this means?

Ah. I was in a rush, and I guess completely forgot how probability worked. Thanks for reminding me, it's been fixed accordingly.

Gameplay question: modern times, but no guns or technology users?

Also, magic, but humans-only?

Yes, and yes.

Bliss

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2016, 03:49:37 pm »

I've edited the format to ask for a Discord Name and I've added a requirement for the Description of the character.

The RTD is no longer a WIP and is fully functional (hopefully). Once we've received a handful of signups, then, shall I pick the players.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 04:02:37 pm by Bliss »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2016, 04:23:19 pm »

Name:Merris
Class: Witch
Description (Strengths, Weaknesses, Fears, Etc.):Merris is middling-short, dark-skinned, with shoulder-length black hair and brown eyes. She was abandoned at birth and grew up in foster care. Her foster parents aren't abusive or anything, but are distant, and she is left largely to her own devices so long as she stays out of trouble. As a result, she knows her way around but is inept at basic household tasks. Merris is anxious about abandonment and so has made many aquaintances but has no close friends. She doesn't want to have strong ties holding her if she is yanked away again.
Merris knows basic first aid from a class her parents made her take with the red cross, and has a lot of endurance from walking everywhere. She has a cell phone and bus pass but no car. Being a minor, she has very little money.

Discord Name: Lenglon
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 07:59:42 pm by Lenglon »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2016, 05:01:12 pm »

Character Name: Jonathan Erik "Sandy" Sandoval
• Class:Huntsman

• Description:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

• Discord Name: AbstractTraitorHero
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 05:13:05 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

Bliss

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [RTD] Modern Powers (0/5)
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2016, 12:27:37 am »

Question. Do you guys think 5 players are too much or too little for the scenario of the RTD?

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [RTD] Modern Powers (0/5)
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2016, 12:47:10 am »

Well how many people can you handle first?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5