Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Modern Magic Episode 0: Pilot (0/5)  (Read 6164 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Modern Magic Episode 0: Pilot (0/5)
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2016, 10:45:48 pm »

-snip-
I've completely removed how the classes were previously written and replaced it with something else.
annnd now none of the classes are interesting to me personally.

seriously, none of them.

the reason I picked witch before was because I wanted not to deal damage, or heal, or defend, but to perform unique utility roles and actions and look for out-of-the-box solutions to problems. when you reduce things down to a mmo-style numbers-fest then I personally lose interest. naturally I can't speak for anyone else on this front, but when I personally am looking for such a numbers-fest, I pick a random actual MMO and just play that.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Bliss

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2016, 11:16:21 pm »

-snip-
I've completely removed how the classes were previously written and replaced it with something else.
annnd now none of the classes are interesting to me personally.

seriously, none of them.

the reason I picked witch before was because I wanted not to deal damage, or heal, or defend, but to perform unique utility roles and actions and look for out-of-the-box solutions to problems. when you reduce things down to a mmo-style numbers-fest then I personally lose interest. naturally I can't speak for anyone else on this front, but when I personally am looking for such a numbers-fest, I pick a random actual MMO and just play that.

Oh, I haven't changed the classes one bit. I just thought this method was more simple; since others may think the same, I've re-added the class descriptions. Honestly, at this point of the RTD, I may just discontinue it until I receive enough suggestions/criticism to make a whole new post that is more RTD-oriented than MMO. Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2016, 03:00:09 am »

You're fine, and sorry for misunderstanding what you were doing when you changed the class descriptions.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2016, 12:40:07 am »

Well, it's just like me to find these too late, maybe because just now I'm on vacation. Has this died? I was interested in playing a Seraph but I want to make sure I'm not playing at necromancy before I start working on a sheet.

Edit: Oh, someone already picked the class and even made a good sheet out of it after a second glance. I could pick a different one then, but the question still remains. As a personal reminder, here are the sheets already submitted: Seraph, Witch, Huntsman, Berserker, Berserker.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 12:55:02 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2016, 04:52:05 pm »

ptw, did this die?
No sig yet
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]