Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

Author Topic: ☼Masterwork Mod☼ - Romomon, The Ageless Realms (Multi-race succession world)  (Read 32740 times)

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile

Anyway i used the newest Masterwork version, the race is Orcs and thier Civ is "Guurbaiazguuk (The Uncertain Horror).
Considering that saying it is the "newest Masterwork version" will almost always be incorrect in a week, maybe you should say the specific version number?
Can't find wereclasp, unretiring Dreaddsuk instead.
Stuff that happened
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Oh, crap it crashed.
I Completely forgot that I should play this, so I'm sorry, But I don't think I have enough time to play this.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 03:15:37 pm by pikachu17 »
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Arcturus

• Bay Watcher
  • Busy Being Worshiped By Alien Pagans
    • View Profile

I Completely forgot that I should play this, so I'm sorry, But I don't think I have enough time to play this.

Since I like this idea of a succession world I have decided to become a part of this game. I will take over from here and play a fort of wererabbits for copious amounts of entertainment.

Arcturus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do you want to post your save pikachu?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 07:47:48 pm by Arcturus »

Arcturus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anyway i used the newest Masterwork version, the race is Orcs and thier Civ is "Guurbaiazguuk (The Uncertain Horror).

There is no wereclasp in the reclaim. I feel so cheated.

Make sure you retire the fort or it's saved elsewhere? Maybe?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 07:43:43 pm by Arcturus »

Arcturus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Considering that saying it is the "newest Masterwork version" will almost always be incorrect in a week, maybe you should say the specific version number?
Can't find wereclasp, unretiring Dreaddsuk instead.
Stuff that happened
Oh, crap it crashed.

Nevermind Dreaddusk will do. I always wanted to play a fort of werebeasts. Got The Save!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 08:13:55 pm by Arcturus »

Arcturus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fort Log Of The Group "The Bane Of Beasts"

« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 06:22:29 am by Arcturus »

Malakor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My bad! I was looking in the gamelogfor the name, must've mixed it up with another fort. Glad people could figure it out!
Also, about the newest Masterwork version, if you look at the date of the post it should be obvious which version it is, i think. But just to clearify things, it is version 1.13.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 12:04:39 am by Malakor »

Arcturus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My bad! I was looking in the gamelogfor the name, must've mixed it up with another fort. Glad people could figure it out!
Also, about the newest Masterwork version, if you look at the date of the post it should be obvious which version it is, i think. But just to clearify things, it is version 1.13.

Well I don't think you got the name right though. What are the chances two forts were overtaken by wererabbits? Anyway wererabbit fort seems playable but your wererabbits destroy workshops sometimes which is a bit annoying. Also apparently if one transforms in a doorway it gets stuck until you destroy the door.

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile

Wow, I keep forgetting about this world, I kinda miss it... Maybe I'll Finish my fortress...
The Tale of Runlance - A Succession Fort in a Dying World

While the drink stocks run low and violence is rampant, the narcissistic tyrant demands a monument to his name

Arcturus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wow, I keep forgetting about this world, I kinda miss it... Maybe I'll Finish my fortress...

Well you can take a turn in two days or you can just download the save you want. I'm making a wererabbit fortress and roleplaying a descent into madness from the curse in a detailed log I will update hourly. I thought of the idea after I encountered some strange bugs like not being able to make cloth from thread. It also fits with the idea that they will eventually intentionally give people a were disease.

Malakor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well I don't think you got the name right though. What are the chances two forts were overtaken by wererabbits? Anyway wererabbit fort seems playable but your wererabbits destroy workshops sometimes which is a bit annoying. Also apparently if one transforms in a doorway it gets stuck until you destroy the door.

In the Gamelogs there is the entry about my fort being created with the name Wereclasp, and after this entry it showed the recent entries from the fort i was playing. I guess it didn't put the actuall Fortname and Civ in for some reason. ANYWAY, kope your having fun still, also beware the wererabbits attack each other too! :P

Arcturus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I must say I never play aquifers and I find it hard so I retired the fort with the bottom levels flooded. I would have had to do so much work to get those bottom levels back. The log is complete for now with some minor editing later. I thought this would be more interesting with the prospect of playing a werefort. I don't know whether to start a fort or an adventurer. I think I want to play a elf bard. I've never done that before.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 06:57:58 am by Arcturus »

Malakor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, I'm not used to aquiver too but i got wiki to help me with the way thru it. (Aquiver Gate)

Elf bard? Sounds challenging! Go for it! :D

Arcturus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, I'm not used to aquiver too but i got wiki to help me with the way thru it. (Aquiver Gate)

Elf bard? Sounds challenging! Go for it! :D

Well not so challenging elves start with excellent training weapons and the key to survival in adventurer mode is training and putting your starting stats in defensive skills which are hard and dangerous to train. I'm currently training with a wooden sword on elephants.

You know I've never spent a night in a forest retreat to escape bogeymen but apparently it doesn't work. Two deaths by bogeymen now this is getting annoying.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 09:32:13 am by Arcturus »

Malakor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh well, the only way to get rid of them is to either outrun them til its daytime or to recruit someone with you. If there is no elven joining you, try to start near a human town, the keep/meadhall usually has people that will join you.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15