Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15

Author Topic: ☼Masterwork Mod☼ - Romomon, The Ageless Realms (Multi-race succession world)  (Read 32742 times)

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile

Just sent a PM. 

Sure, I'm fine with waiting longer, but it is almost 2 whole days grace period already, so time zones meh ;). If someone is looking forward to getting a turn in this weekend I want to be fair to them too.

TheImmortalRyukan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master Story Weaver
    • View Profile

Crap

Sorry, totally forgot I had signed up for this. I at the lake camping til the forth. Internet sucks. Sorry
The Tale of Runlance - A Succession Fort in a Dying World

While the drink stocks run low and violence is rampant, the narcissistic tyrant demands a monument to his name

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile

Ok no problem!  Enjoy your holiday, You're skipped for now but please take another turn in the future if you like. 

So, next turn is available, grab it and go:
http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=12190

Malakor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Got the save! Playing now!

Hello dwellers of Romomon!
I am happy to join this world as an orcish tribe of "Guurbaiazguuk" (The Uncertain Horror). I embarked sorta near the other forts, more to the left tho.
Had to do some little testing first, if my Laptop could handle that large map. Seems alright so far.

Here the embark-map - (3x3 Size - just started!)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

If that isn't going too well i might will try it again later on as an orcish Adventurer! (If the FPS don't drop too low!) :D

Edit: Alright, for some reason my FPS dropped terribly low. Couldn't figure out how to fix it which frustrated me and left
me no other choice but to abandon the Fort. Me is trying the Adventure Mode now!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 09:32:17 pm by Malakor »

Malakor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, that was some Fun!

Background
Appearance
Pre Story

And here the Adventurers log!

That "---Passing Timeline---" is basically "OOC", just to keep track of the hours. :D

The End

Oh! And yeah: Turn Complete! Save here(Still Year 204 though): http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=12326

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!

nice to see someones playing!
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile

Here's my in-game motto. "never ever go IN water! Jump over it maybe, but NEVER IN ther WATER!!!"
Seriously, Water killed more of my promising adventurers than anything else could do. Not only can you drown in it, It can also freeze up with you in it, thus killing you. Some of my favorite bandit kills have been after I knocked 'em in water.
I don't even bother buying swimming, anymore. I just take a running jump over them. *looks off into distance, while thinking of that time he escaped a Giant crocodile recruit by jumping over a canyon with a river flowing though it*
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!

i took dabbling swiimming nad was totaly fine. eexcept the river went red.

Malakor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, the second attempt only worked because i jumped at some roots from a tree above. I was able to grab and hold them, then got the F out
of that deadly stream! It was fun though.  :D

BTW, are you allowed to have two turns in a row?
Just wondering since noone grabbed the save yet, and i might want to try micro-embark as Orcs again.
I will mess around with the current save i have and test if i can manage to get stable fps in Fortress mode.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!

go for it! noone else is playing

Waistcoats

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This really does look like fun, I'd be happy to hop in, if that's alright with you, Malakor, but I can wait if you'd like another go.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 01:05:56 pm by Waistcoats »

Malakor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You can grab the save, Waistcoats!
Tried a 2x1 embark and got the same FPS issues, dunno why.

Also, my orcs not seem to butcher the animals they hunt down. That kinda bugs me. :/
(Tried everything, dumping/reclaim the corpses, gather refuse from outside allowed, it will just lay in the stockpile and rot away, telling me there is nothing to butcher)

Anyways save is up there (Ye older post ^), grab it as long as it's hot! :D
And have fun of course.  ;)

Waistcoats

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok then. In that case;

I'VE GOT THE SAVE, Playing now

Malakor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Good luck! :D

Waistcoats

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The first four months of Metalhearth, an Orcish mountain fort in the making, already drenched in blood, before even the first caravan. Here's the story of those months, from the viewpoint of the resident Olog. I wanted to get a story started so I can get into the role play of it tomorrow when I get to the proper business of a fully started fort, after the minutiae of the embark and starting construction.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15