Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 51

Author Topic: Children's Card (and Toy) Games: Advent (IC)  (Read 29190 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: Children's Card (and Toy) Games: Advent (IC)
« Reply #690 on: May 17, 2016, 04:08:13 pm »

It has Divine Shield, and is a 100/100 (40,000/40,000) Minion with spell immunity.

It Rises Up, and immediately blasts Twin Cyber dragon with 50 Assault Rifles, obliterating it.

"DoDoDoDoDo."

It's glitchy voice module shouts like a megaphone.

It continues spraying gunfire over a much wider area, Might be a good idea to take cover or run.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: May 17, 2016, 04:08:51 pm »

((Did Befriending it fail?))

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: May 17, 2016, 04:09:24 pm »

((it did because Nobody Fucking Listens To Anyone))
Black lives matter.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: May 17, 2016, 04:10:57 pm »

((Right, My bad.))

Taking it into the device, it is played with, but after an altercation involving gunfire, is spit back out with minimal friendship increases.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: May 17, 2016, 04:17:19 pm »

((Hmm, the reason why it's that strong is because of the effects of the equipment right?))
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: May 17, 2016, 04:19:24 pm »

((Yep, but it also has Spell immunity, so you will have to come up with something pretty clever to take care of it.

Or just kill the shit out of it.))

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: May 17, 2016, 04:20:34 pm »

((One more question, do we have access to all our cards while in the field or do we still have to draw?))

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: May 17, 2016, 04:22:23 pm »

((Just assume you draw until you get whatever you want, So yes, you have access to all of them, but you can't do things quickly, since you are drawing, playing, and waiting in the background.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: May 17, 2016, 04:24:18 pm »

Play with it again! We must keep befriending it!

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: May 17, 2016, 04:41:35 pm »

"This is gonna suck... Diamond Argo! Let it rip!" Smack it once, yo.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: May 17, 2016, 04:46:43 pm »

Alexia quickly hurried behind a rock, her hand went to her chest and pain arched through her as the negative effect of her contract took place. She would have to end this quickly, she drew her next card and a smile spread across her face. This would be perfect.

She rose up,
"With D/D/D Rebel King Leonidas and D/D Savant kepler I set the pendulum scale" the two monsters rose up behind her, the sky changing as to a starry blue as she did so. "This allows me to summon monsters between four and nine from my hand. Great power that shakes my very soul, rise with in me and give birth to a new light that rends the darkness. Come before me my monsters" a gate appeared in the sky above, beams of light rushing out of it. "D/D/D Abyss Raganrok, D/D Lilith and D/D Berfomet." the three monsters formed before her, the king on his throne and the two demons at his feet.

Her smile widened almost growing manic,
"I active D/D Berformet's effect, it allows me to change the level of one of my other monster's to one through eight. I choose to make D/D Lilith level 8. That means I now have two level eight monsters" the once weak demon now surged with power, looking almost as intimidating as the king himself. "With these two monsters I construct the overlay network." Transformed into beams of light the two monsters darted into the vortex above. "When two suns hang in the sky a new dawn shall rise, arise D/D/D Duo Dawn King Kali Yuga"

The new king was huge, resting on his throne as he gazed down at the pitiful mortals beneath him.
"Kali Yuga's effect activates, when he is summoned all other card effects on the field are negated until the end of my turn. Including the equipment attached to our enemy and the robot's effect." The king raised an arm and the power was drained from everything else on the battlefield friend and foe alike. "That means that he is reduced to his original attack of one, now Kali Yuga destroy it." Kali Yuga pointed towards the robot, shooting out a bolt of darkness that sped towards it's target.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: May 17, 2016, 05:12:26 pm »

((Yep, but it also has Spell immunity, so you will have to come up with something pretty clever to take care of it.

Or just kill the shit out of it.))
((>implying i need spells to blow it the fuck up

good joke))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: May 17, 2016, 05:22:20 pm »

Jack's face lights up with a smile. He can even be seen crying a little.
"I can be useful !.."

Jack enters "Duel Mode". He places the top 5 cards of his deck face down in front of him, and five rectangular shields appear around him. He then draws the 5 next cards to compose his hand.
Shields[5]: [13] [15] [8] [5] [14]
Hand[5]: [12] [3] [6] [11] [4]
Deck[5]: [1, 2, 7, 9, 10]

Spoiler: Hand (click to show/hide)

Jake places [3]-Zen, Transcendent God in his mana zone and finish his turn by running to safety.

Shields[5]: [11] [15] [8] [5] [14]
Hand[4]: [13] [4] [6] [12]
Deck[5]: [1, 2, 7, 9, 10]
Mana Zone : 1 (Light/Nature)
>[3]
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 06:46:49 pm by Nakéen »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: May 17, 2016, 05:40:56 pm »

((actually, wait

would the myr adapted count as a machine type for the purposes of Yu-Gi-Oh effects))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: May 17, 2016, 08:24:10 pm »

Daxos smiles, Drawing his hand. and stepping further and further back, before placing down a Savannah and casting one of his Elixir of Immortality.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 51