Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 51

Author Topic: Children's Card (and Toy) Games: Advent (IC)  (Read 29197 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Children's Card (and Toy) Games: Advent (IC)
« Reply #675 on: May 14, 2016, 02:18:58 pm »

"If you have anything, anything at all that can put a dent in that thing, start setting it up. And even if it can't, do so anyway, as if this comes to brute force, we probably don't stand a chance unless everyone throws everything at it."
Jack's face lights up with a smile. He can even be seen crying a little.
"I can be useful !.."

Jack enters "Duel Mode". He places the top 5 cards of his deck face down in front of him, and five rectangular shields appear around him. He then draws the 5 next cards to compose his hand.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: May 14, 2016, 02:19:39 pm »

((I think I have already dealt with it... Unless it's immune to destruction effects))
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: May 14, 2016, 10:14:39 pm »

Daisuke seems to be aiming his Bey from the top of the tank, but not firing it just yet.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: May 14, 2016, 10:33:53 pm »

Daxos sighs,"Crude, And I just put my hand up..." He shuffles his deck quickly and draws seven cards.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: May 15, 2016, 06:01:52 am »

((Everyone: Let's try to kill the thing that the guy with the huge tank said was nigh-invulnerable to all of our attacks
Kisa: Let's try to get it on our side so we can use it against the other guy

:P))

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: May 15, 2016, 06:18:19 am »

((To be fair, it probably has a piece of equipment that grants Indestructible, but if everything else fails, we might have enough firepower for it. Oh, if only someone had brought that one card that would be pretty useless otherwise:
))
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: May 15, 2016, 06:21:38 am »

((Well, if it does, then Kisa befriending it gives the group a ton more firepower.))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: May 15, 2016, 07:11:44 am »

((so does that mean i should use chimeratech rampage dragon to destroy its equipments or what))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: May 15, 2016, 08:23:16 am »

((Please stop trying to break my guns.))

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: May 15, 2016, 08:44:59 am »

((so does that mean i should use chimeratech rampage dragon to destroy its equipments or what))
((If you can, you definitely should. And if you can't, start getting some firepower on the field anyway. This is practically a boss battle.))

((Please stop trying to break my guns.))
((Don't worry, when a monster dies in MtG, any Equipment attached to it falls back to the battlefield, ready to be reattached to another creature.))

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: May 15, 2016, 02:31:08 pm »

((The real question is does it have Lightning Greaves, and thus shroud(can't be targeted by spells or abilities)? Also this has been really interesting to watch, though I have no intention of joining. I had a system in the works for something like this awhile ago but I never ended up reconciling all the mechanics together properly. You seem to have done so quite well, particularly given the addition of toys into the mix.))
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: May 15, 2016, 02:35:05 pm »

((Do we have any numbers on how many equips the thing has?))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: May 15, 2016, 02:43:56 pm »

((A weapons cache's worth. I got my 400/400 by estimating it to contain around 80 generic pieces of equipment. Shadestyle probably has their own amount in mind, which may or may not just be 'a lot'.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: May 15, 2016, 02:47:54 pm »

((Well, if Kisa befriends it, we can either make it keep the weapons and thus get an invincible juggernaut or force it to dequip and give us the weapons, so there's that. :P))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: May 15, 2016, 02:57:31 pm »

((...Hm.

I can think of several solutions, tbh. The most obvious one that comes to mind is using this to, quite literally, just absorb the thing. The boost it'll give will be very small, but we'll get rid of a major threat.

There's also this which, IIRC, I could get to the 25600-28800ATK range pretty easily as things are right now with roughly 8-9 attacks per turn, assuming I was willing to risk death because I can't survive the Power Bond damage getting it that high would require.

Rampage Dragon is also, again, an option that would allow us to get rid of some of its armaments and stall it for a little bit, which would be best if we went with Elf's plan.

And, finally, Mirror Force, which is a trap card that should destroy it, given its effect (when a monster attacks, all attack position monsters are destroyed).

Which is the best option, d'you guys think?))
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 51