Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 65

Author Topic: Children's Card (and Toy) Games: Advent (OOC)  (Read 54945 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Children's Card (and Toy) Games: Advent
« Reply #270 on: May 04, 2016, 08:23:59 pm »

Kyle folds his arms as he watches the match.
"Hm. If Hakeem had a mindcontrol ready to go there, he could have caused some serious problems for David."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 04, 2016, 08:25:24 pm »

"I wonder how these would interact with my deck?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 04, 2016, 08:26:41 pm »

"Come on, you can do it!"
Black lives matter.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 04, 2016, 08:31:29 pm »

"Seems like a rather dangerous deck for the user... I think I'll stick to my Riders. I've half a mind to step in as soon as my repairs are complete..." The man appears to be fiddling with a belt, applying a screwdriver to the bottom.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 04, 2016, 08:40:04 pm »

"REMEMBER, INTERFERENCE ONCE THE SPARRING DUEL HAS STARTED IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED, AS THE REFEREE, ME, MR. REFEREE, I WILL BE FORCED TO AID THE OTHER SIDE IF ONE SIDE IS HELPED!"

David, Knowing he is well out of his league, runs away, It is now DJ Hakeem's turn, He would do well to remember that Mechwarper's Genderbent form weakens it's NEXT ATTACK, rather than for one of it's turns. He draws (10)

Turn 1.5,

DJ Hakeem has 50 Health, and 2/2 Mana Crystals

David is currently at level 2, with 30 Health, and a piece of equipment granting him +3 to his level.

Code: (Board) [Select]
DJ Hakeem 0, 50,
Mechwarper (2) !0!, 3, (Reduce cost of all mechs by one, it has been cursed with "Genderbent", and it's next attack deals 2 less damage.)  Squidzilla 18, 18, (Can be escaped by the Opposing side without penalty, unless they are above 4 Mana cost/Level, or an elf, Disappears next turn, Cannot be controlled, but counts as an opponent's minion, opponent can make a deal to help kill it, in return for any number of things  Grants 2 levels and 4 treasures to the person who summoned it when killed.)

David Goldstein (2) 5, 30, (Halfling)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 08:43:49 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 04, 2016, 08:44:41 pm »

The Mechwarper wheels after David and attempts to strike her!

The Mechwarper assumes a sprinting stance and charges after David. "ENGAGING TARGET."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 04, 2016, 08:52:10 pm »

It Clonks down on it's face, unbalanced, With a readjustment of it's internal gyro's, it is now unaffected by the design change, but unfortunately, it's attack was wasted ineffectually.

It looks so disappointed.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 04, 2016, 08:59:39 pm »

"Yo Mechwarper. Sometimes life makes you trip on over yourself, you trip on over them roadblocks. But when you stand back up you can show them who you truly is. They can't break. They don't want you to success. But you too smart for them. Too loyal."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 04, 2016, 09:05:24 pm »

(1d20+5=24) Mechwarper takes his master's words to heart, It will show them who it really is! Mech costs for this turn are (Manacost/2)-1, as Mechwarper overcharges with it's now expanded battery packs.

1/2 Miracles used.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 09:09:21 pm by Shadestyle »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 04, 2016, 09:11:11 pm »

((Is it my turn now?

And I didn't expect to use up a miracle right now (that's just how Hakeem is 24/7) but okay, still a good deal.

EDIT: Oh yeah it is one of my turns. One sec.))
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 09:13:52 pm by TCM »

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 04, 2016, 09:12:39 pm »

Yes, until you say end turn, it is your turn, you haven't played anything yet after all.

Miracles don't occur on demand, but they do when asked nicely.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 04, 2016, 09:15:04 pm »

Yes, until you say end turn, it is your turn, you haven't played anything yet after all.

Miracles don't occur on demand, but they do when asked nicely.

I just saw Turn 1.5 and didn't realize we weren't counting both players performing their action as 1 Turn, and not each counting as a whole turn.

Anyways, your RNG has had me draw Aldor Peacekeeper three times and there are only 2 in my deck.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 04, 2016, 09:16:36 pm »

Sorry, if i don't know what cards have already been drawn numberwise, i can't edit my roll.

Keep a 1 through 15 in your post with Strikethroughs so I can know what to roll for?

(6)?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 04, 2016, 09:29:07 pm »

Turn 2
2/2 Mana

DJ Hakeem draws his next card. "We really got something special going on here."

Using the Mechwarper's special Mech Mana discount DJ Hakeem summons Cogmaster (1), Harvest Golem ([3/2]-1) and Shielded Minibot ([2/2]-1) all simultaneously!

Cogmaster
1 Mana
Effect: +2 Attack when there is a Friendly Mech on the board.
(3) Attack / 2 Defense

Harvest Golem
3 Mana
Effect: Deathrattle - Summon a 2/1 Damaged Golem.
3 Attack / 2 Defense
Tribe: Mech

Shielded Minibot
2 Mana
Effect: Divine Shield
2 Attack / 2 Defense
Tribe: Mech

The first minion to appear is a gnome with goggles and a fiery red beard, wielding a hammer and a wrench. Upon seeing that there are Mechs in his vicinity, he begins jumping up and down excitedly.

The second minion is a menacing looking mechanical scarecrow with a wide brimmed hat, an angry glare and clothing that resembles loose farming wear. Each of its hands are made up of long metal three-pronged claws.

The final minion looks like a smaller version of the Mechwarper except it travels on a tread instead of legs and it has two eyes rather than one, overall it has a more human-like appearance. It is surrounded by a blue honeycomb forcefield.

Once again, Mechwarper attempts to catch up to David and punch him in the face.

Concluding this, End Turn.

Spoiler: Info (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 09:33:35 pm by TCM »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 04, 2016, 09:30:45 pm »

So.... How does this look for hammy and broken?

Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 65