Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 65

Author Topic: Children's Card (and Toy) Games: Advent (OOC)  (Read 54935 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: Children's Card (and Toy) Games: Advent
« Reply #255 on: May 04, 2016, 05:35:48 pm »

DJ begins his turn, Drawing (9), and obtaining the Coin, next monster summoned loses 2 Attack for it's next attack.

((First order of business, please post your hands in one spoiler, and what cards are no longer in your deck in another one.))

((Do this every turn so I can handle what is going on.))
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 05:37:47 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 04, 2016, 05:42:39 pm »

((Hm. I'm going to need to figure something out with Kisa.

How do I handle a fight where she alone is targeted? She can't attack at all (she could download an enemy Creature into her Tamagotchi device and befriend it, I suppose :P) and she can't be targeted due to her Tamagotchi devices, so would it just be a plain stalemate bar someone pulling out a card to pierce through her defenses?))

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 04, 2016, 05:45:07 pm »

((These matches are supposed to be 2 on 2, or 3 on 3, you can always run, and summon your tamagotchi to try and delay them via scenery.))

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 04, 2016, 05:46:33 pm »

((A quick suggestion, maybe we should double the starting life points? It seems like a lot of people will be getting one shot with the current rules))
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 04, 2016, 05:47:15 pm »

Turn 1
Mana: 1\1

DJ Hakeem uses the coin to increase his Mana Count to 2. He then plays a Mechwarper!

Mechwarper
2 Mana
Effect: All Mechs cost 1 less mana.
2 Attack / 3 Health
Tribe: Mech

A metal man-sized golem appears on the battlefield. Large spike protrude from its shoulders. Its head contains one glowing blue orb as an "eye" while the center of its torso houses a swirling portal of the same color.

Because of its temporarily reduced attack, Mechwarper will not attack this turn.

Hand:
Cogmaster
Harvest Golem
Aldor Peacekeeper x2
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 04, 2016, 05:47:40 pm »

((Hm. So more or less, a 2 on 2 is actually going to be a 1 v 2 if Kisa's on the other side?

I may include a mechanic where she just captures enemy Creatures using her Tamagotchi and Plays with them to increase their odds of attacking their master or going over to join Kisa instead just to give her an actual shot at doing anything. :P ))

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 04, 2016, 05:48:32 pm »

((Nothing stopping you from summoning your tamagotchi to do that and other stuff like irritating the enemy, stealing and playing while on the field Bad guy's cards would probably defect given the chance.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 04, 2016, 05:50:00 pm »

((True. Destroying them will just recall them to her Tamagotchi, then. Imma go change her mechanics, then. :P))

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 04, 2016, 05:56:53 pm »

I kick down the door.
Spoiler: hand (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: discard (click to show/hide)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 04, 2016, 06:08:39 pm »

(( I call making a MTG deck. IT shall be numbers!))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 04, 2016, 08:04:58 pm »

It's my headcanon that Dave wears combat boots and when I progress my turn a literal wooden door shows up and I kick it off it's hinge where it transforms into the Monster, Curse or Card.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 04, 2016, 08:11:40 pm »

DJ Hakeem Plays the Coin, the magical emblem fading into a burst of mana which allows him to summon Mechwarper, the card disappears from his phone, and the automaton is constructed from arcane summoned Parts, a swirling vortex in it's chest ready to aid in summoning more of it's bretheren.
David Goldstein Kicks down the door, Encountering a terrifying amalgam of Godzilla and Cthulhu, a beast well above his level, and hungering for his flesh. (Level 18)

Turn 1,

DJ Hakeem has 50 Health, and 0/1 Mana Crystals

David is currently at level 2, with 30 Health, and a piece of equipment granting him +3 to his level.

Code: (Board) [Select]
DJ Hakeem 0, 50,
Mechwarper (2) 2, 3, (Reduce cost of all mechs by one.)  Squidzilla 18, 18, (Can be escaped by the Opposing side without penalty, unless they are above 4 Mana cost/Level, or an elf, Disappears next turn, Cannot be controlled, but counts as an opponent's minion, opponent can make a deal to help kill it, in return for any number of things  Grants 2 levels and 4 treasures to the person who summoned it when killed.)

David Goldstein (2) 5, 30, (Halfling)

Remember, even if you are not in the match, you can spectate and comment, even if you have to make up a reason for being able to check on the match, such as it being recorded or such.  Very rarely there will be exceptions.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 08:24:06 pm by Shadestyle »

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 04, 2016, 08:17:19 pm »

Run Away!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 04, 2016, 08:19:16 pm »

Mechwarper does not intervene in this incidents and simply avoids the monster during Froggy's turn.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 04, 2016, 08:22:26 pm »

Jake Laoren is roused by the duel, shouting :
GO DJ YEEEEEAAAAH

He fist-pumping, arm-waving, leg-spinning and whatnot. Nearby persons are weirded out.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 65