Twice Weekly, skipping combatants who haven't posted
- 0 (0%)
Weekly, waiting on combatants
- 0 (0%)
Weekly, skipping combatants who haven't posted
- 1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18

Author Topic: Perplexicon Apocalypse: TV's best Perplexicon show! Turn 9: Empty Waitlist  (Read 26404 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

"...no we don't but we have story's and tales...is it possible my universe could be a videogame to you?
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile

Say 2 word phrase while facing John Smith (with his cooperation, of course).

Then 2 separate sciences, since I still can't get Owain to decide on something.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

Cooperation given.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

"I feel something quite silly just happened!"

Run all the way up to the Justice League Room.  If nothing horrible happens when entered, point at the wall and say Word and then Word.  If something horrible does happen, back down a level, and say same words if there is time.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile

Wait, Fred Jones just got a potency roll for trying to guess a spell he didn't know. Does that mean we can just roll pot to attack, and remove any chance of using the non-functioning words except by misrolls?
One wheel short of a wagon

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

No.  (That's not what happened.)
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Then what did?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Words.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So he randomly rolled words, or you PM'd them?

Just interested.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile

Fred Jones probably said backup words, sent in case he didin't hear the spell.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

Be awesome and keep on defending Ally's.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

Fred Jones probably said backup words, sent in case he didin't hear the spell.
This. I should have made him edit his post to reflect that, but in the moment I forgot to ask.

I'll probably do the turn later today.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Working on turn now.

H4zardZ1, your sheet is added to the waitlist.
The Cyan Menace

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Quick question, do I know how to get to the stairs from here?))
Yes, through your meta sense introduction to the arena from the backstage hands.
As long as the whiteout conditions don't harm your sense of direction.

Another phoenix, make both the phoenix and the condor smash into Fred from opposite directions.
If attacked, repeat the whole 'cubic meter of gold like an ACME Anvil' thing.
Soul to Cardio. Run to Fred Jones. Atempt to use him as a blunt instrument with which to bludgeon John Dee, idealy head to head. If only one of them is alive when I get there, bash the survivor against the closest hard surface.
(John Dee speed: 6+1-1)
(Fred Jones speed: 2+1)
(Khaziraad speed: 6+2)

(Khaziraad strength: 4+3)
(Fred Jones Dodge: 1)
(Khaziraad strength: 6+3)
(Khaziraad aim: 2+1)
(John Dee dodge: 2-2)
(Fred Jones Endurance: 1-1)
Khaziraad grabs Fred by his good arm, and does his best to swing him around into John. The first wizard is swept off his feet, agriviating his burns, and slammed down on top of the gold block he summoned, his spine being shattered completely. He goes limp, his body falling on top of John Dee's face, some glowing energy flowing from Fred's chest into Khaziraad's.

(John Dee Potential: 6+2)
Another giant cloud of pale white smoke appears, and with a flash becomes a cubish fire bird. As soon as the bird appears, some of the powder falling of the condor ignites and it too explodes into flame; a brilliant white flame with red edges. It scatters fire, which smokes, with each flap of it's wings.
(John Dee Will: 1)
Rather than listen to John Dee, though, both flaming birds ignore his orders completely.

Use the book as a paddle to try to float towards the downstairs. Just try not to fall in.
((Well, hey, it's a magic book. It might not immediately catch fire. Maybe.))
(Corky Moran Endurance: 3+2)
Getting his hands close to the lava to paddle with the book, he feels the intense uncomfortable heat coming off it. Still, the book dips into the lava, and though the surface writing on the cover burns off, the book seems mostly unharmed.
(Corky strength: 1+2)
Pushing into the firey molten stone, he does get some circular motion going. Trying to paddle on the other side of the rock just causes him to spin in the other direction.

Having escaped from his assailant, Robert began to practice his spells. He began by saying two separate words.
(Robert Potential: 1+2)
Robert stutters a bit, but he feels the magic take hold. Though he does not see anything happen.
(Robert Potential: 4+2)
Robert falls into a trance; when he awakes, he has a deep seated craving for licorish and pepermints. Especially peppermints, they'd look great decorating this snowy room.

More science. 3 separate words. Also, go closer to the staircase leading upwards.
(Steve Potential: 3+1)
The pale white smoke that appears takes the shape of a perfect cube.
(Steve potential: 6+1)
(Steve Endurance: 1)
Steve feels light; almost like he's lifing off the ground. He giggles at the sensation of the roof getting closer, until it actually smacks him in the face.
He then falls to the ground when the spell wears off, breaking several vines on his way.
(Badly Stunned: -2 to dodge for 2 turns)

Two word phrase, while focused at the nearby wall(by looking at it, pointing at it, focusing on it in the mind, etc.).

Then 2 separate sciences, since I still can't get Owain to decide on something.

Be awesome and keep on defending Ally's.
(Johnsmith speed: 6+1)
(David speed: 1-1)
(Owain speed: 2)

(Johnsmith Potential: 6+1)
Pale white smoke flows onto the wall, and adheres to it; after a moment, it flashes, and the wall is coated with a light layer of smooth and rigid plastic.

Owain keeps an eye out for the stairs, watching for anyone coming up, but his allies are safe.

(David Potential: 2+2)
Pale white smoke flows from David to Johnsmith, and soaks into his skin, and after a moment, Johnsmith flashes. His new form is loose, flexible, and tan. He flexes his fingers, and they stretch out too far; but then they snap back and vibrate without seeming any harm to them.
(Elastic Rubber form: -1 to strength, -1 to endurance, +2 to dodge, inorganic)

(David Potential: 4+2)
The white pale smoke appears, and starts forming four large tree trunks. No, not tree trunks, legs. They are bound by a massive body, with a tiny tail, a small head with giant ears, and a nose that it is currently trying to grab David with. The smoke disipates, though.

(David Potential: 6+2)
Four smaller legs appear in the pale white smoke, but they are more inanimate, as they only serve to hold up a table, which disipates the same way.

Run all the way up to the Justice League Room.  If nothing horrible happens when entered, point at the wall and say Word and then Word.  If something horrible does happen, back down a level, and say same words if there is time.
Thrakor ascends into the polar room, passing by Robert who blinks sleepily at him. Hypothermia? No, he looks like he's in a trance of sorts.
(Thrakor Aim: 1)
He keeps going to the other side of the room, but with the blowing wind, he gets turned around, and finds no stairs in the corner he finds.

Fred Jones is dead
A spot on the waitlist is reserved for TheBiggerFish.
DreamerGhost, you get another stat point.
Dr. Daniel Wilde respawns in the western portion of the bottom floor.

The Map
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Hawk132. (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Whisperling (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: heydude6 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: FallacyofUrist (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NJW2000 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: AbstractTraitorHero (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: TopHat (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: DreamerGhost (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Toaster (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: AoshimaMichio (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 02:13:50 pm by flabort »
The Cyan Menace

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"So let me guess, some guys tried to hunt you down to, Am I right?"
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18