Twice Weekly, skipping combatants who haven't posted
- 0 (0%)
Weekly, waiting on combatants
- 0 (0%)
Weekly, skipping combatants who haven't posted
- 1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18

Author Topic: Perplexicon Apocalypse: TV's best Perplexicon show! Turn 9: Empty Waitlist  (Read 26409 times)

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon Apocalypse: TV's best Perplexicon show! Turn 3: Rugburned
« Reply #135 on: April 22, 2016, 10:10:51 pm »

Bit later than usual, but making turn now.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon Apocalypse: TV's best Perplexicon show! Turn 2: WWE Wizards
« Reply #136 on: April 23, 2016, 12:21:28 am »

Can I repeat NJW's words, but with a different word on the end?
Still willing phoenixes to attack, still pointing at Fred Jones, another three words (PM'd).
(Fred Jones speed: 6+1)
(John Dee speed: 4+1)

Not having overheard John speak, Fred does his best to guess what was said.
(Fred Jones Potential: 6+1)
Pale white smoke appears, forming a massive block. It flashes, and turns into a cubic meter of solid gold! It crashes down...
(John Dee Dodge: 3-1)
(John Dee Endurance: 5-2)
...and knocks John onto the ground, snapping his spine and crushing his lower body. He gasps, barely clinging to life, and wills his birds to try to attack.
(Prone: -1 to dodge and speed until getting up)
(No legs: Immobile, Prone until legs restored)
(Bleeding out: 2 turns to live)

(John Dee Will: 5)
(Voxel Pheonix 1 aim: 4)
(Voxel Phenoix 2 aim: 4)
(Fred Jones dodge: 2)
(Fred Jones Endurance: 3)
The pheonixes take off together, and manage to get Fred squarely, one ramming into his chest and one into his head. The burns that get inflicted are grevious, but the birds break up and sputter into brief wisps of smoke.
(Burned (Head, chest) (-2 to actions involving affected part)
(Stunned: -2 to dodge for 1 turn)
(Blinded: -2 to aim)

But John has a spell left.
(John Potential: 5+2)
A large cloud of pale white smoke appears, and spreads it's wings. The large voxel condor flashes, and flaps a few times, circling around. This one is made of a powdery red material, which shakes off in splashes of powder dust. But the condor doesn't seem to diminish in size.
The bird doesn't immediately attack, but rather circles around rising towards the roof.

"Wow! that's a big bird, ladies and gents. I wouldn't want to light a match near there."
pose heroically Dodge attacks or defend Ally's if they or I are attacked!
Mess around with the ingots John Smith made lass turn. Rub them together, throw them, scratch them, all that jazz. Was anything about their creation particularly unusual? A lack of fog or something?

Say two-word phrase while facing a wall. Then do two separate words.

Johsmith says two magic words, individually.
(Owain speed: 6)
(David speed: 5-1)
(Johnsmith speed: 2+1)

Owain stands watching the stairs, keeping an eye out for anyone trying to attack his allies.

David picks up an ingot, and it feels slippery; smoother than standard gold. Sliding to ingots together, there is very little friction, and when he throws one, it travels through the air faster than he meant to throw it.
(David strength (left arm): 5-2)
He doesn't have anything on hand that is able to scratch one of these things, but his fingers on his left arm don't do anything.
(David strength (right arm): 4-2+1)
His metal fingers leave some dents in the ingot, though they slide off quickly.

(David potential: 6+2)
The wall in front of David starts to disolve into pale white smoke, then flashes and turns into styrofoam. A good sized segment of the wall is made of packaging foam bricks, and it's motared with packing peanuts.
(David Potential: 3+2)
Some pale white smoke appears and flashes, then the silvery liquid that appears splashes on the ground, forming large globules. David has discovered mercury!
(David potential: 1+2)
A wisp of pale white smoke appears, and forms a ring. It flashes, and a rubber band falls onto the ground.

(Johnsmith potential: 5)
The pale white smoke appears and flashes, and portions of wax drop to the floor.
(Johnsmith potential: 4)
Again, pale white smoke appears and flashes, and a small elephant tusk drops onto the ground on top of the wax.

"Contestants, please refrain from damaging the arena itself. Fortunately, these walls are enchanted."

The styrofoam pops out of the wall, leaving a gaping hole; but the wall seems several feet deep, and the hole is more of a crater. The wall itself starts shifting, and the hole starts filling in with the original material it was made out of.

Two word magic at Khaziraad if he doesn't leave me alone. Otherwise two one word sciences.
Strangle Dr. Wilde
(Daniel Wilde speed: 4)
(Khaziraad speed: 2+1)

(Daniel potential: 3+2)
Daniel shouts his words, and pale white smoke appears, and ignites! It takes the shape of a spectre, and screams loudly at Khaziraad and daniel. It's hands are formless, but it has the two distinct limbs for arms; it's lower body and legs are undefined, though. It's features are most clear at it's face, where it is contorted in rage.
(Daniel Will: 1+1)
(Khaziraad dodge: 1+2)
(Daniel dodge: 4-2)
The blazing ghost takes a swipe at both of them, and manages to hit both.
(Khaziraad Endurance: 6+2)
(Daniel Endurance: 6-2)
Khaziraad is barely singed; it hurts like heck, but it won't impeed him. Daniel, though, gets burned worse by his own creation, and is knocked prone by the undefined limb. (-1 to dodge and speed until getting up)
The spirit screams loudly again, and starts breaking up and disolving. (1 turn until disapearence)

(Khaziraad Strength: 5+3)
(Daniel dodge: 2-2-1)
(Daniel Endurance: 1-2)
Khazirad takes advantage of Dr. Wilde's position on the ground, and falls towards him with his hands outstretched. He grabs the doctor by the neck, and puts all his weight into crushing the air out of him.
Daniel chokes, hard, and struggles, but collapes quickly. Some glowing energy flows from Doctor Daniel's chest into Khaziraad's. Khaziraad let's go then.

"And there goes another one! Let's cut for a comercial break... coming up, what is our other killer doing?"
-OBEY-
"Welcome back! Now onto Corky and his next victim!"
Run till I'm at the very edge of the portal. Raise my arms in the air like I'm surrendering to a cop. Prepare to dodge, maybe make him fall in the portal.
Trip Robert up and get on top of him. Unless he's too far away, in which case just get up and grab the golden jacket he summoned.
(Robert speed: 1)
(Corky speed: 2+2-1)

(Corky speed: 2+2-1)
(Robert speed: 1)  ((Gm's note: Really? identacle rolls to the first turn order ones?))
(Corky strength: 6+3)
Corky rolls over, and dashes to intercept Robert to trip him up. He kinda stumbles, but manages to grab Robert's ankle and stop him from reaching the portal.

(Robert Strength: 6-1)
(Corky strength: 2+3)
Robert tries to kick and get Corky off of him, and though Corky tries to climb on top of Robert, the kicking is succesful in moving Corky towards the portal. Corky tips over the edge, and falls in. But he still has his grip on Robert, and they both fall in together.

The portal flashes. Multicolored blotches of light fill the vision of both of them, and then fades away. They both find themselves elsewhere, Corky floating on a slab of pumice, surounded by lava, and Robert discovers he's in white-out conditions, nearly freezing to death.

"Awww. How disapointing. They got split up. Can our dueling duo get back together, will they find themselves new opponents, or will the elements themselves prove too harsh an enemy?"
Once again, 3 single-word sciences.
(Steve Potential: 2+1)
Pale white smoke appears, and starts coiling up, into an upwards helix, like a spring. It vanishes quickly.
(Steve potential: 6+1)
Some more pale white smoke appears, and starts drawing a shape, starting on the ground. Four legs appear, which are then joined by a flat surface, and then a back to complete the shape of a chair.
(Steve potential: 3+1)
Nothing seems to happen.

Doctor Daniel Wilde is dead
A spot in the waitlist is reserved for AoshimaMichio
DreamerGhost, you gain a stat point.
Thrakor respawns in the southern part of the portal room.

The Map
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Hawk132. (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Whisperling (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: heydude6 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: FallacyofUrist (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: NJW2000 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: AbstractTraitorHero (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: TopHat (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: TheBiggerFish (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: DreamerGhost (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Toaster (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 12:23:40 am by flabort »
The Cyan Menace

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

That was rather short science session.  :P
Back into line.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That was rather short science session.  :P
Back into line.
same stats?
The Cyan Menace

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

Same stats.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile

Another phoenix, make both the phoenix and the condor smash into Fred from opposite directions.

"That smell... sulphur... yes, wretch, you'll pay for this!"
One wheel short of a wagon

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile

((And we're at 1:1. Not for long though.))
Not so great of a mage without air. Had you trained your body rather than selling your services to foul demons, you would had been able live.
Soul to Cardio. Run to Fred Jones. Atempt to use him as a blunt instrument with which to bludgeon John Dee, idealy head to head. If only one of them is alive when I get there, bash the survivor against the closest hard surface.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

If attacked, repeat the whole 'cubic meter of gold like an ACME Anvil' thing.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Use the book as a paddle to try to float towards the downstairs. Just try not to fall in.
((Well, hey, it's a magic book. It might not immediately catch fire. Maybe.))
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile

Reserving for character...

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 08:58:58 am by H4zardZ1 »
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Having escaped from his assailant, Robert began to practice his spells. He began by saying two separate words.

PMed

((Quick question, do I know how to get to the stairs from here?))
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

"Awesome, David! Do you think you could turn Owain supertech? Now then- more science!"

Two word phrase, while focused at the nearby wall(by looking at it, pointing at it, focusing on it in the mind, etc.).
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

owain looks rather confused.
"......super tech?"
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

"Y'know, that super technological metal David's arm is made of?"
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile

Use the book as a paddle to try to float towards the downstairs. Just try not to fall in.
((Well, hey, it's a magic book. It might not immediately catch fire. Maybe.))
((Or it might explode with spells for great amusment.))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18