Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23

Author Topic: [ISG] Old Chaos in a New Order World  (Read 32808 times)

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
Re: [ISG] Old Chaos in a New Order World
« Reply #300 on: May 15, 2016, 02:19:59 am »

We only have 1 vitality left, so I dunno if hanging around Quisit is such a good idea.
"We are above Chaos and Order. And we promised to take word to Ser Maxium of treachery"
+1
Though maybe change it to [Of both Chaos and order] instead of [above]. Bad things tend to happen to those who proclaim themselves above stuff.

Will she be alright, If we just leave her here?

We do need to get word to the Knight Maxum before Quisit does though, so that Quisit doesn't corrupt him or something. +1 to going to find him. Be very careful not to take any damage.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: May 15, 2016, 10:57:57 am »

Use Congealed Darkness.

Try carrying Quisit.

We only have 1 vitality left, so I dunno if hanging around Quisit is such a good idea.
"We are above Chaos and Order. And we promised to take word to Ser Maxium of treachery"
+1
Though maybe change it to [Of both Chaos and order] instead of [above]. Bad things tend to happen to those who proclaim themselves above stuff.

Will she be alright, If we just leave her here?

We do need to get word to the Knight Maxum before Quisit does though, so that Quisit doesn't corrupt him or something. +1 to going to find him. Be very careful not to take any damage.
+1 Go to Green Guildtown and stick to the shadows.
Max avatar size is 80x80

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 15, 2016, 11:24:42 am »

We'd best leave her be. She's not ready to accept that she might be wrong, and taking her with us could be dangerous. We're not going to suddenly start convincing her through one conversation.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
  • Panther of the East Jungle
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: May 15, 2016, 01:45:36 pm »

The Fool gives you a big ol' facepalm, the kind that warps his face downwards and snaps it back in position.

"Okey-dokey, let me draw this thing out for you, Bloops." The Fool proceeds to draw a map on the floor with crayon.

"You see this? Down here is where all the Quisits come from. And over here, where Big Bad Blue farts around? Well, its a hub of knights. They are, like, slaves to the light boys down here in the danger zone. I'm sure, like, twenty greenies are running off to report this to the nearest Quisit to get a reward or sommin'. That gives us, like, a red tape worth's of a head start before they hunt us down." He starts to doodle profane images all over the 'danger zone' as he continues. "Buuut... If you really think we got a shot convincing Big Blue that Amelia was doing her job wrong for some reason, I'll stick by you until it gets too hairy. You ain't gonna get a lucky stroke like that twice, Bloops." His last comment showed the first hint of genuine sentiment you've sensed from this 'Fool.'

"By the way, I know for, like, a fact that as soon as we bounce, these greenies hiding in these houses will tote her off to the clinic pronto. Start worrying about our a$$es first. I mean, unless you like risking your blue friend's life all the time." He chuckles at his own derisive comment as he continues doodling.

You use a Congealed Darkness (Max HP!) and decide what to do...

Spoiler: Primordia Stats (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Party (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: THINGS (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Isaac Asimov
I write for the same reason I breathe — because if I didn't, I would die.

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: May 15, 2016, 02:29:10 pm »

Ser Spicious said we needed to talk to the Knight Maxum, and Ser Spicious is wise, so we should follow his advice. Also, the chaos place might not be safe for the Ser; what if the dark burns him like the light burned us?

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: May 15, 2016, 03:08:59 pm »

That's actually a good question to ask. Would darkness bother him like it does for us?

Anywho. Let's bounce. For a 'Fool', he seems wise. We'll want to start moving up the road, likely towards the Knight's Sanctum for right now. If we can find someone to treat Ser Spicious, that would be most Auspicious.
BIRDS.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: May 15, 2016, 03:14:25 pm »

Ser Spicious said we needed to talk to the Knight Maxum, and Ser Spicious is wise, so we should follow his advice. Also, the chaos place might not be safe for the Ser; what if the dark burns him like the light burned us?
That's actually a good question to ask. Would darkness bother him like it does for us?

Anywho. Let's bounce. For a 'Fool', he seems wise. We'll want to start moving up the road, likely towards the Knight's Sanctum for right now. If we can find someone to treat Ser Spicious, that would be most Auspicious.
+1
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 15, 2016, 03:19:45 pm »

+1
+1

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: May 16, 2016, 02:14:02 pm »

Go to the Fungal Fields.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Silcugar

• Bay Watcher
  • Panther of the East Jungle
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: May 19, 2016, 07:16:52 pm »

The Fool throws his hands up in surrender (almost dropping Ser Spicious in the process). "Alrighty, you've convinced me. It might not be the best place for a knight to hang. But, counterpoint, if anyone can handle themselves in a chaotic place, it'd be a knight of order. Unregardlessly, I think you might be right... Not 'cuz you are right, but because you're probably wrong, and that means you're probably right. Off we go, to Poo-Poo Law Town!" He punctuates his immature proclamation with a heroic sweep and hops down the street like a rabbit.

As you follow your strange companion, you notice several 'greenies' sneak out of their houses, some tending to the fallen Amelia. Probably a good enough guarantee of her safety...

The Fool initially declared that you would lead the way, but he hasn't given up the lead. Fair enough, seeing as you don't know exactly how to get to this Green Guildtown. The pathways you follow remind you of the first THING you saw, the entrance into this New World. Pale green, well maintained, and utterly barren of detail. The absolute uniformity of it all bewilders your sense of direction, and besets a sense of anxiety on your mind. You find yourself counting the seams in the halls, counting the seconds between each one, wondering what seals these pipe sections together...

The quiet must be terrible to those that don't remember the Old World... But you are beginning to understand the need for conversation, and your personality is beginning to solidify.

Spoiler: Primordia Stats (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Party (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: THINGS (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Isaac Asimov
I write for the same reason I breathe — because if I didn't, I would die.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: May 19, 2016, 07:24:56 pm »

"Because you are a friend."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: May 19, 2016, 07:33:36 pm »

"Because we are both of the Same thing."
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: May 19, 2016, 07:55:55 pm »

"Because you're The Fool."
BIRDS.

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: May 19, 2016, 09:42:41 pm »

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: May 20, 2016, 02:15:51 am »

Don't forget to thank him from saving us.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23