Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23

Author Topic: [ISG] Old Chaos in a New Order World  (Read 32814 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: [ISG] Old Chaos in a New Order World
« Reply #270 on: May 03, 2016, 05:25:23 pm »

Counter-Counter appeal

"Foolish qusitor, you think you have lost? Creatures of dark may have killed yours and your own, but the light still wields the higher toll.
you may have lost your kinsmen, but to me everything is gone. Torn apart! You say i cannot understand yet it is you who do not.
before the light the dark was all in one and one in all. Not a conflict to be found, only unity and peace existed among our fold.
we were one with the whole and whole with the one, But now the whole is whole and the one is one.
For when the light came it tore and ravaged, What was once peace and tranquil now strife-full and war-filled.
We are children torn from comfort before we could become old, Our departure from the dark: Traumatizing and painful.
it is no wonder the dark beings choose to harm: The light took away our family and home. Our knowledge and understanding: Stripped and forgotten.
we used to feel all as one, but now when we speak only silence is found. The light stole our world, Our dreams, Our hopes.
one day i was ripped from the dark, Torn apart from all i've known. tossed into a cold and empty world.
we are from our birth into the light, Alone and afraid. I was lucky i found someone kind or i too may have become reclusive and hostile.
I found myself a friend that day, a fading reminder of old times. For that single act of kindness, I will never be able to repay.

Yet in spite of all i've suffered i bear no hatred within my hearth.
my purpose is for existence, My duty to keep it intact.
Light came from dark and light will return to it, But dark will turn to void and all will be gone with it.
For dark is a mere absence of light not its opposite. The brighter light glows, the deeper dark grows.
You say i do not understand yet i refute that thought. I am no mere child: I am Primordia of the Old Chaos!"

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
+1
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 03, 2016, 07:20:41 pm »

Yeah, we haven't got enough soul left for another appeal. Impale!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 04, 2016, 06:09:38 am »

Counter-Counter appeal

"Foolish qusitor, you think you have lost? Creatures of dark may have killed yours and your own, but the light still wields the higher toll.
you may have lost your kinsmen, but to me everything is gone. Torn apart! You say i cannot understand yet it is you who do not.
before the light the dark was all in one and one in all. Not a conflict to be found, only unity and peace existed among our fold.
we were one with the whole and whole with the one, But now the whole is whole and the one is one.
For when the light came it tore and ravaged, What was once peace and tranquil now strife-full and war-filled.
We are children torn from comfort before we could become old, Our departure from the dark: Traumatizing and painful.
it is no wonder the dark beings choose to harm: The light took away our family and home. Our knowledge and understanding: Stripped and forgotten.
we used to feel all as one, but now when we speak only silence is found. The light stole our world, Our dreams, Our hopes.
one day i was ripped from the dark, Torn apart from all i've known. tossed into a cold and empty world.
we are from our birth into the light, Alone and afraid. I was lucky i found someone kind or i too may have become reclusive and hostile.
I found myself a friend that day, a fading reminder of old times. For that single act of kindness, I will never be able to repay.

Light came from dark and light will return to it, But dark will turn to void and all will be gone with it.
For dark is a mere absence of light not its opposite. The brighter light glows, the deeper dark grows.
You say i do not understand yet i refute that thought. I am no mere child: I am Primordia of the Old Chaos!"

+1
+1
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 04, 2016, 04:38:36 pm »

I leaning towards attacking Quisit Tutor Amelia, but I think we risk the chance of losing all of our vitality if we use Impale.
Impale- Attempt to tackle a foe, dealing major vitality damage and stunning both the target and yourself.
Maybe we should use Quill Rain on the Quist.
Never mind. Now that I read Impale's description again, I think it's just saying only we'll only get stunned.

Impale.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 04, 2016, 04:57:25 pm »

Impale!
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 05, 2016, 04:28:18 am »

Impale

we do not want to give them the satisfaction of being right.
If we kill her then we will be breaking our own ethic of life.
how would the two we "befriended" in the last fight act if they learn we killed a friend of theirs?
We must show mercy to this pitiful creature who's lost so much they're blinded to the future.
they are bound and helpless and we have righteous fury, Born of the loss of home and family.
All we ever knew was stripped  without warning. Our friends, Family and others too, Diced asunder into individual creatures.
They have taken everything from us, And here they boast the they have lost!?
This victory is assured to us regardless of path, So let us destroy them mentally, Prove to them their morals were bad.
And they will fall asunder more completely than if we had merely mangled their bodies, It would be a victory that lasts.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 05, 2016, 04:50:09 am »

Honestly, I just wanna make sure Ser Spicious' successful weapon grab doesn't go to waste.  Really don't know if a speech is gonna work fast enough to prevent the quistor from breaking his hold. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 05, 2016, 05:07:52 am »

-1 to attacking.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 05, 2016, 05:13:09 am »

If you two are using your votes on negating attacking, then that leaves only 1 vote for rhetoric, and still 2 for impaling  :P

At this point, some random third option's just gonna come out of nowhere and get really popular.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 05, 2016, 06:25:28 am »

Counter-Counter appeal

This is bad. Look at the update. It hates Chaos and dark. Telling her that we forgive the light ended our success. Saying that the light is the villain is the worst thing we can do. Look at what worked well: protection and pain=badness.

Peace must be maintained. True progress can only be achieved without bloodshed.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 05, 2016, 01:40:47 pm »

This is bad. Look at the update. It hates Chaos and dark. Telling her that we forgive the light ended our success. Saying that the light is the villain is the worst thing we can do. Look at what worked well: protection and pain=badness.

You have a point there.
Hmm.
Okay, i have discombobulated my splines and reformatted the structure. Is this better then?

I am Primordia of the Old Chaos and thus is my voice:
One day i was ripped from the dark, Torn apart from all i've known. tossed into a cold and empty world.
I was from my birth into the light, Alone and afraid. I was lucky i found someone kind or i too may have become reclusive and hostile.
But if you speak truth and i'm just a child, Does that make it right for me to die?
Tell me this quisitor, if a child of light being attacked is wrong, what makes harming a child of dark good?
Certainly i will die one day past, it is inevitable, no matter who we are. But death will come to all of us if we do not act.
So fine, strike me down if you must. But ask yourself this, Is it truly just? If one born of light does sin, does that reflect them all? Why must i pay the toll of something i have not myself done?
Please Amelia i ask not for forgiveness. Just a chance to restore the balance. My purpose is for existence, My duty to keep it intact.

I make no excuse for the actions of others, they chose their fate when they killed, just as i chose mine when i made friends.
There is nothing to forgive from the malicious dark, Its assaults inexcusable, no matter how small.
But they have paid the price of death with life have they not?
Amelia, Ruin is opposite of what i intend. I seek to protect the light, for as long as i can.
I am indeed insignificant, but so are we all. we exist in but a moment, And the world is the only to last at all. Its memory must be preserved at all cost.
You say i cannot understand and i probably dont, you have lost so many, But i have lost too. I know how the hearth aches when you miss home, for i feel it even now.
We used to be countless, One as the whole and the whole as one. But now we are reduced to scattered fragments of who we were.
To us everything is gone. I imagine you have seen how it is, To lose your family and home.
You must know what happens to one who has lost do you not, How they are consumed by their fury and righteous cause.
it is no wonder the dark beings choose to harm: We have lost our family and home. Our knowledge and understanding: Stripped and gone.
we used to feel all as one, but now when we speak only silence is found. Thousand of voices now faded and silent.
This place you have made is wonderful. Even if i cannot enjoy it like the rest, I don't want to see it gone; I wish for it to persist.
The dark was once to us our home like the light now is yours. I accept this, I only wish to not see another world lost.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 01:47:06 pm by Fallatus »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 05, 2016, 04:18:26 pm »

You have a point there.
Hmm.
Okay, i have discombobulated my splines and reformatted the structure. Is this better then?

I am Primordia of the Old Chaos and thus is my voice:
One day i was ripped from the dark, Torn apart from all i've known. tossed into a cold and empty world.
I was from my birth into the light, Alone and afraid. I was lucky i found someone kind or i too may have become reclusive and hostile.
But if you speak truth and i'm just a child, Does that make it right for me to die?
Tell me this quisitor, if a child of light being attacked is wrong, what makes harming a child of dark good?
Certainly i will die one day past, it is inevitable, no matter who we are. But death will come to all of us if we do not act.
So fine, strike me down if you must. But ask yourself this, Is it truly just? If one born of light does sin, does that reflect them all? Why must i pay the toll of something i have not myself done?
Please Amelia i ask not for forgiveness. Just a chance to restore the balance. My purpose is for existence, My duty to keep it intact.

I make no excuse for the actions of others, they chose their fate when they killed, just as i chose mine when i made friends.
There is nothing to forgive from the malicious dark, Its assaults inexcusable, no matter how small.
But they have paid the price of death with life have they not?
Amelia, Ruin is opposite of what i intend. I seek to protect the light, for as long as i can.
I am indeed insignificant, but so are we all. we exist in but a moment, And the world is the only to last at all. Its memory must be preserved at all cost.
You say i cannot understand and i probably dont, you have lost so many, But i have lost too. I know how the hearth aches when you miss home, for i feel it even now.
We used to be countless, One as the whole and the whole as one. But now we are reduced to scattered fragments of who we were.
To us everything is gone. I imagine you have seen how it is, To lose your family and home.
You must know what happens to one who has lost do you not, How they are consumed by their fury and righteous cause.
it is no wonder the dark beings choose to harm: We have lost our family and home. Our knowledge and understanding: Stripped and gone.
we used to feel all as one, but now when we speak only silence is found. Thousand of voices now faded and silent.
This place you have made is wonderful. Even if i cannot enjoy it like the rest, I don't want to see it gone; I wish for it to persist.
The dark was once to us our home like the light now is yours. I accept this, I only wish to not see another world lost.

This, definitely this.
Sigtext

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 05, 2016, 05:23:42 pm »

That's a pretty good speeching. Changing my vote from impaling to +1 that^

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 05, 2016, 05:37:25 pm »

+1 to the above.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 05, 2016, 07:44:08 pm »

Rally round the inspiring speech #2 wagon!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23