Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 294973 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster RTD [10/10] - Now with a Google Doc ! -
« Reply #1500 on: June 08, 2016, 09:08:20 am »

"This is not the end! I Will have vengeance!"
((Speaking from experience, trying to have vengeance will lead you to die twice and then come back as an insane being, which will be only similar to you in appearance, hell-bent on murdering everyone and everything.))

((An actual Caedan action will be coming a bit later now.))

"It's no problem. I have also changed my speech color because the GM carelessly stole my previous one."

"No need to thank me. I'll be watching over you, so just rest as much as you need."

Let them rest. If Firande wants to chat, then indulge her. If she has questions, answer them. In the meantime, try to make as much sense out of the torn map as possible. Watch for any threats. Once my companions are rested up, we resume our journey.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 03:28:36 pm by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: June 09, 2016, 02:33:58 am »

Sub-Turn 68.09:

Stormslayer the Aradian Mirage Beetle Mystic
"This is not the end! I Will have vengeance!"
Stormslayer would drop Garm, and take a quick blow at their head to try and knock them out before he throws himself into combat with the remainder of the human army, knowing that even though he is outmatched that he will not let the sacrifice of the sylvarians go to waste. He would eliminate the fortress, even if it meant meeting his end as well. Once again, he would try to absorb any essence that is released during combat. He would be especially watchful of the remaining mages.

Ulkas the Sorcerous Osyluth of Lies
((Humans may pose a great obstacle in a way of advancing Neodemonium armies. If demons roll even remotedly as badly as Sylvarians did, Ulkas and Astrosa may need to resurrect Malderuine before killing him (once again).

I had a sad laugh over Ako and Fica fate rolls. At very least, they died together, leading their brethren to the bitter end.

As for gender question... Do you really need to ask? :P ))

"Interesting. Initially, I thought that power level directly correlates with the essence absorbed, yet it seems untrue in case of spirits. You're right, we'll get nothing from them. Let's move onwards. We'll find something more suitable for our taste soon, I am sure."
Spoiler: To the West (again) (click to show/hide)

ZoomochScoomtarto the Four-Eyed Beholder
I Silently float downwards somewhat and try to sleep, hoping they don't spot me...
Spoiler: Staying low (click to show/hide)

Snehk the Unseen
Unlife grasp at the man.

Dahak the Fear Lord
((I am a male minor deity of furniture integrity))

I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD ACTUALY HIT HIM WHAT THE HELL

Dahak realizes he probably shouldn't have taunted his own luck, it didn't go well in the past.

ITS HIS FAULT FOR BEING IN THE WAY ANYWAY. STEP ON IT, FARMGIRL

Dahak decides its time to bail out. He screams at the giant as they move away, trying to apologize.

LOOK I DIDN'T WANT TO HIT YOU, AND MAYBE IF YOU ATE MORE CABBAGE YOU WOULD BE ALIVE INSTEAD OF A BIG SPIRIT JERK RIGHT NOW

GET AWAY. Hopefuly the cart mule is feeling inspired.

Caedan the Bloody Impaler
"It's no problem. I have also changed my speech color because the GM carelessly stole my previous one."

"No need to thank me. I'll be watching over you, so just rest as much as you need."

Let them rest. If Firande wants to chat, then indulge her. If she has questions, answer them. In the meantime, try to make as much sense out of the torn map as possible. Watch for any threats. Once my companions are rested up, we resume our journey.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: June 09, 2016, 02:55:14 am »

"Taking on a whole town might be foolish, especially when we don't need most of its inhabitants, who would only get in the way. So, how about attacking a village to draw town guards there?.."

Ulkas continued to explain his idea to Astrosa. As their previous experience has shown, normal humans can't gather enough courage to even die properly. But if they can't use courage, its possible to rely on their fear. If two demons destroy a village just beneath the walls, with survivors fleeing to the gates and panicking townsfolk, guards would have no choice but to send a probing party to see if they could rout the demons, or if those are simply first scouts of invading army. Next would be destroying this party and seeing if their strength is enough to move onto bigger targets.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: June 09, 2016, 04:05:43 am »

(Can I put it all into ashbloom and start from level 1? I got a character from YAAH that would be fitting here.
Also, at this point I can say with certainty that humanity luck OP, pls nerf.)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 04:15:06 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: June 09, 2016, 04:20:17 am »

Howl back to them "I ran into a acid spitting jerk" He growls "May I join your pack I may be injured but I am a strong fighter."

Find somewhere to rest after doing my best to wipe the acid off follow the pack if they know a spot and want to let me join
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: June 09, 2016, 04:32:48 am »

((Skip me for a few turns.))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: June 09, 2016, 05:14:21 am »

((I've just noticed that now all three monsters this game started with are dead. And Ulkas is the last one from the five that appeared at the very beginning of this game. So, I guess it's my turn to fight a losing battle against humans?))
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 05:18:05 am by Sarrak »
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.
« Reply #1507 on: June 09, 2016, 06:44:21 am »

Blame me and my hubris for this

go behind the Crustiliacs and take a potshot at the golem with the crossbow

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: June 09, 2016, 06:50:21 am »

Wait for them to act hostile to me while "playing dead" if they do act hostile, Turn 'em into Dust.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: June 09, 2016, 12:29:26 pm »

"What does it feel like to be a monster? I live. I survive. I kill. I eat. I think. I feel. I don't think it's that much different from humans. Although there's probably more killing involved. Since most of the world wants to kill you. You humans can be awfully aggressive, you know?"

"My life? In the recent years, it was most likely a never-ending struggle to survive yet another day. Now, I simply wander the world, without any real goal aside from learning my past."

"I do not remember having a family. Perhaps I had one. Perhaps I didn't. What memories I have are mere flashes of what happened before."

"Friends... I think I had them. Humans and monsters alike. Back when they were able to live in peace. How many years ago was that? Decades? Centuries? Millennia? I do not know."

"Enough about me. You're an interesting one. To see so much gruesome death and still be fine. Even a seasoned warrior could break if he saw people slaughtered like that. Such a strength of the mind is hard to find among the peasantry."

Continue chatting if Firande still wants to talk about something. Otherwise, time-skip until my companions are rested up and resume the journey.

((Whoa, that's a lot of words I just wrote. I think I'm getting better at this RP-ing thing.))
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 03:01:32 pm by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: June 09, 2016, 02:31:35 pm »

(Will wait for everyone next turn, as morning will come. To Snehk, Gray and Glint, no action needed.)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: June 09, 2016, 02:52:05 pm »

(Can I put it all into ashbloom and start from level 1? I got a character from YAAH that would be fitting here.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: June 09, 2016, 03:04:29 pm »

(Yes sure ! After all, no one said anything about Aradian larva development. And don't let it restrict you, I can always pull some explanation. MAGIC)

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: June 09, 2016, 08:47:17 pm »

((AHHHHHH))

AHHHHHH

AHHHHHH try to not break every bone upon landing, use nihil to cushion your fall.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: June 14, 2016, 12:50:26 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 06:05:13 am by Failbird105 »
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 146