Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 295147 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster RTD [12/12]
« Reply #1110 on: April 27, 2016, 10:22:19 pm »

Turn 61: Everyone bar Coptic

Stormslayer the Aradian Mirage Beetle Mystic
"My challenges grow ever greater, Arbos. After the new princess hatches, I must care for her and ensure she survives. With my colony gone, I cannot afford to break my vigil, not until she has hatched. Even afterwards, I must remain watchful, as the humans put all their efforts into destroying the hive while I was away, and doubtless they will do the same again if they discover a princess still lives.
 Not one of my kin escaped alive, and it was by fate alone that guard-kin, my closest brother, was keeping our future from being extinguished entirely. I dare not break vigil, but If you come to offer me sustenance, I will gladly accept it."

Worn out but determined, He would remain alert even if eating. he would keep an eye to the egg, and the other to the edges of the clearing.

Caedan the Bloody Impaler
Give the human a few drops of my blood, see if that wakes him up. In other words, make him a thrall. Unless that would put me at below 10HP. In which case just drain him. If successfully thralled, take him along so that he can get some payback. Check the source of the wailing.
Spoiler: The Blood Pact (click to show/hide)

Gray the Metaldee and Glint the Elemental Arcanivore
Share that essence with Glint and Brown.
Go share the essence.
Spoiler: Sharing is Caring (click to show/hide)

Durst the Demonic Rock Prophet
Durst stands up dizzily, then makes a run for the golden orb. He hurls himself atop the magical object, curling the object defensively below his stone formations. He then deploys the mana shield again.
Spoiler: Durst is confused (click to show/hide)

Dahak the Fear Lord
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

...I don't even know anymore.

As much as Dahak hates the entirely inappropriate snot creatures the corruption likes to use, he can't bear to take this GODDAMN THING seriously anymore.

... A lot of good you are, snotbrain, not only you can't find them, but THEY can find YOU, like some sort of idiotic reverse location spell.

He then turns and looks at the pitiful, tiny blob thing that seems to be pretending to be very threatening.

Sigh... Nobody gets off Mr. Skeleton's wild ride, I guess.

Dahak walks around a bit while the slimy black ichory thing veeeery slowwwwly inches towards his group. It actualy seems far more curious then angry. Delinde seems to be having trouble deciding if she's disappointed or amused, and Nihil seems to find it a bit cute.

Dahak then grabs a boulder that got displaced by the huge corruptor creature from before, and starts to calmly roll it towards the creature while quietly singing a tune.

~On the crest of eternity, a bell for eveeeeeery daaaay, thaaaat I've lived in silent search, of the mirrored cage ♫~

Dahak has no idea where he got that tune from.

Squish the damn tiny thing under the boulder, then try to triangulate the direction the actualy scary corruptor creature was heading towards, and go in that direction. Try to calm Nihil if he gets upset as you squish what seems to be his baby
Spoiler: Corrupted Logic (click to show/hide)

ZoomochScoomtarto the Four-Eyed Beholder
I Attempt to get out of here!
Spoiler: Karmic Lego (click to show/hide)

T946 the Security Bot Prototype
Gather the mysterious essences and poisons off the hunters, as the monsters cannot have the poison since I do not know what essences do, I cannot risk the monster getting it
Spoiler: Containment Measures (click to show/hide)

Snehk the Unseen
Get back to lair and claw all enemies I can see.
Spoiler: Revenge and Mourning (click to show/hide)

Ulkas the Sorcerous Osyluth of Lies
"Should we investigate those hills? There might be stronger entities on the other side. Hills themselves sound promising, too. We could also try another direction later."

Investigate whatever direction Astrosa choses.

((I've realized that I'm fighting a battle of attrition against dice rolls, since I still have no means to quickly recuperate either HP or MP. Earlier, I got close to next stage by this time and it was mostly negligible. To sum up, as soon as we investigate hills, I'll ask demoness to finally camp and let me properly heal.

Message to "younger" players: get faster regen ASAP. It'll save you one day.))
Spoiler: Hilly trip (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 10:37:16 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: April 27, 2016, 10:22:52 pm »

Turn 61 annex

Monsters :

Spoiler: Dahak the Fear Lord (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Snehk the Unseen (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gray the Metaldee (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 10:38:52 pm by Nakéen »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: April 27, 2016, 10:39:24 pm »

"Meat sustains us better, but we can live off of fruits and plants as needed."
He would separate some of the meat from the creature, and set it aside. Then, he hears it. the egg hatches, and as he witnesses the future of the hive now readily moving about, a faint hope blossoms within him. He offers the chunk of meat he picked away to the very young princess. He would also try to reach out mentally to it, that he might feel the companionship of his kin's minds again.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: April 27, 2016, 10:56:30 pm »

I must Sleep and Heal...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: April 28, 2016, 04:46:47 am »

Durst slowly stands up. He forces each movement very slowly and meaningfully. He walks over to the demon, locked in combat with Mold-Tooth. With hatred in his eyes, Durst raises a heavy rock arm, before smashing it right into the demon's face.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 09:30:44 am by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: April 28, 2016, 08:37:18 am »

"Interesting... but I believe this is not how it should have went. Let me answer your question. I saved your life. If not for my intervention, you'd have burned to death. I also made you much more powerful. The price was your humanity. You're no longer a mere human. I planned to make you my servant to aid me in the coming battle, but it looks like Fate has a different plan for you. Something went wrong with the process and I think you might be part vampire now. That's your question answered. Now, how about you answer mine. Any idea what caused this inferno?

Get an answer. After that:

"And now, let's repay that debt you owe me, eh? You'll even get to avenge your village."

Find what caused this. Take the former human with me.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: April 28, 2016, 08:43:18 am »

Dahak's mind is such an absurd maelstrom of ridiculous things he actualy ends up remembering about something important!

YOU GUYS, WHERE THE HELL ARE MY SUNGLASSES

This is entirely unescessary. Not only is Dahak's mind doing otherwordly gymnastics with itself, his precious pair of sunglasses are missing! Did they fall off during his transformation? Nah, he would notice it.

Wait, THATS RIGHT, I PROBABLY LOST THEM IN THE GOOP MONSTER WHEN I DOVE INSIDE IT, JKHSAKDHOASJ

Dahak walks around desperately scouring the ground the huge snot monster once was, but finds nothing, then he remembers the whole thing was killed and absorbed by Delinde and Nihil.

OK YOU DWEEBS, GIVE IT UP, WHO TOOK MY SUNGLASSES?
WE'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE UNTIL I FIND THEM.

Dahak proceeds to sit on the ground and cross his legs and arms in protest. Its kinda funny since he's as tall as both Delinde and Nihil even while sitting now. He would make an angry face if he had face muscles, so all he manages is to move his jaw up and down menacingly.

FIND. THE. SUNGLASSES.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: April 28, 2016, 10:18:28 am »

Return to/check up on Vagush and Tirim.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: April 28, 2016, 10:28:25 am »

See if everything is right with Bargar

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: April 28, 2016, 11:04:11 am »

Seeing Astrosa watching him and remembering another, similar scene from the past, Ulkas, felt immidiate gratitude. If Astrosa left him alone, who knows what could have happened? He already had quite a few sleep interruptions in the past, all of them dangerous and only one - good in retrospect. Yes, he really must thank demoness for staying behind... Yet when Ulkas tried to find right words, his tongue slipped:

"You're beautiful under moonlight, my Queen."

Immediately realising what he has said, to whom, and the reasons for such phrasing, Ulkas tried to act as if he said the most natural thing in the world and continued:

"You have my deepest gratitude for staying here to guard my sleep. But how went your investigation? Surely, you've found something of interest to you?"
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: April 28, 2016, 11:49:28 am »

> Run away from that Sky Hunter whateveritscalled. Ain't got no time for that.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: April 28, 2016, 11:55:35 am »

Go with Glint.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: April 28, 2016, 11:37:29 pm »

Return to/check up on Vagush and Tirim.
Go with Glint.

Wait a minute.

Glint gains 7 essences, he can now transform !
Gray gains 7 essences, he can now transform !
Brown gains 7 essences, he can now transform !

So none of you want to transform for now ? I'm kinda surprised.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: April 28, 2016, 11:46:15 pm »

((I'm still trying to figure out where to go with it, other than "metal humanoid", and I'm trying to figure out how to word a trait that makes me shift with physical blows so I don't take damage, or take less damage. And trying to decide between a skill that lets me absorb stuff and change it to increase my mass, or one that lets me shoot hardened pieces of myself like bullets that I can still control...wait, I have an idea now. I'll have it up in an hour or so.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: April 28, 2016, 11:49:02 pm »

((I'm still trying to figure out where to go with it, other than "metal humanoid", and I'm trying to figure out how to word a trait that makes me shift with physical blows so I don't take damage, or take less damage. And trying to decide between a skill that lets me absorb stuff and change it to increase my mass, or one that lets me shoot hardened pieces of myself like bullets that I can still control...wait, I have an idea now. I'll have it up in an hour or so.))
((Don't feel hard pressed by time. The turn won't come out in at least 2 hours, I still have much to write))
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 146