Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 295202 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: You are a (weak but not for long) Monster RTD [10/10]
« Reply #1095 on: April 26, 2016, 10:33:39 pm »

"My challenges grow ever greater, Arbos. After the new princess hatches, I must care for her and ensure she survives. With my colony gone, I cannot afford to break my vigil, not until she has hatched. Even afterwards, I must remain watchful, as the humans put all their efforts into destroying the hive while I was away, and doubtless they will do the same again if they discover a princess still lives.
 Not one of my kin escaped alive, and it was by fate alone that guard-kin, my closest brother, was keeping our future from being extinguished entirely. I dare not break vigil, but If you come to offer me sustenance, I will gladly accept it."

Worn out but determined, He would remain alert even if eating. he would keep an eye to the egg, and the other to the edges of the clearing.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 11:19:13 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
Re: You are a (weak but not for long) Monster RTD [10/10]
« Reply #1096 on: April 26, 2016, 10:49:01 pm »

((To Beirus. I'm waiting for Whisperling action to write turn, sorry :s))

Whoops, sorry.

Hide Vagush and follow Grey. Try and determine whether the venom is having any further effect on the monster.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster RTD [12/12]
« Reply #1097 on: April 26, 2016, 11:55:38 pm »

Turn 60b : Gray, Glint and T946

Gray the Metaldee and Glint the Elemental Arcanivore
"That monster killed the humans. But it looks weaker. Maybe we can follow it to see if it weakens enough for us to kill it and get bigger. But Vagush might need to rest. Mat be we cold hiDE him somewhere to recover?"

Follow the monster if someone else comes with me. Help move Vagush if he needs to be moved.
Hide Vagush and follow Grey. Try and determine whether the venom is having any further effect on the monster.

T946 the Security Bot Prototype
Investigate the area where the battle seem to be.
Spoiler: Investigation Mode (click to show/hide)

Monsters :

Spoiler: Gray the Metaldee (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 12:36:24 am by Nakéen »

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: April 27, 2016, 12:54:47 am »

Give the human a few drops of my blood, see if that wakes him up. In other words, make him a thrall. Unless that would put me at below 10HP. In which case just drain him. If successfully thralled, take him along so that he can get some payback. Check the source of the wailing.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: April 27, 2016, 02:06:52 am »

Share that essence with Glint and Brown.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: April 27, 2016, 04:39:16 am »

Durst stands up dizzily, then makes a run for the golden orb. He hurls himself atop the magical object, curling the object defensively below his stone formations. He then deploys the mana shield again.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: April 27, 2016, 06:14:56 am »

Go share the essence.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: April 27, 2016, 08:08:22 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

...I don't even know anymore.

As much as Dahak hates the entirely inappropriate snot creatures the corruption likes to use, he can't bear to take this GODDAMN THING seriously anymore.

... A lot of good you are, snotbrain, not only you can't find them, but THEY can find YOU, like some sort of idiotic reverse location spell.

He then turns and looks at the pitiful, tiny blob thing that seems to be pretending to be very threatening.

Sigh... Nobody gets off Mr. Skeleton's wild ride, I guess.

Dahak walks around a bit while the slimy black ichory thing veeeery slowwwwly inches towards his group. It actualy seems far more curious then angry. Delinde seems to be having trouble deciding if she's disappointed or amused, and Nihil seems to find it a bit cute.

Dahak then grabs a boulder that got displaced by the huge corruptor creature from before, and starts to calmly roll it towards the creature while quietly singing a tune.

~On the crest of eternity, a bell for eveeeeeery daaaay, thaaaat I've lived in silent search, of the mirrored cage ♫~

Dahak has no idea where he got that tune from.

Squish the damn tiny thing under the boulder, then try to triangulate the direction the actualy scary corruptor creature was heading towards, and go in that direction. Try to calm Nihil if he gets upset as you squish what seems to be his baby
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: April 27, 2016, 08:17:07 am »

I Attempt to get out of here!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
« Reply #1104 on: April 27, 2016, 08:48:08 am »

Gather the mysterious essences and poisons off the hunters, as the monsters cannot have the poison since I do not know what essences do, I cannot risk the monster getting it

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: April 27, 2016, 09:41:59 am »

> Head West to the mountains.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: April 27, 2016, 12:12:27 pm »

Get back to lair and claw all enemies I can see.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: April 27, 2016, 04:10:31 pm »

Turn 60c : Coptic

Coptic the Mystic Avian
> Head West to the mountains.
Spoiler: Sky predator (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 05:43:14 pm by Nakéen »

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: April 27, 2016, 04:48:04 pm »

"Should we investigate those hills? There might be stronger entities on the other side. Hills themselves sound promising, too. We could also try another direction later."

Investigate whatever direction Astrosa choses.

((I've realized that I'm fighting a battle of attrition against dice rolls, since I still have no means to quickly recuperate either HP or MP. Earlier, I got close to next stage by this time and it was mostly negligible. To sum up, as soon as we investigate hills, I'll ask demoness to finally camp and let me properly heal.

Message to "younger" players: get faster regen ASAP. It'll save you one day.))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: April 27, 2016, 04:56:02 pm »

((I've realized that I'm fighting a battle of attrition against dice rolls, since I still have no means to quickly recuperate either HP or MP. Earlier, I got close to next stage by this time and it was mostly negligible. To sum up, as soon as we investigate hills, I'll ask demoness to finally camp and let me properly heal.

Message to "younger" players: get faster regen ASAP. It'll save you one day.))
((I'm precisely pondering about HP regeneration.
On one hand, I find it interesting that HP is hard to recuperate naturally ie. without a skill/trait.
On the other hand, it's still a bit harsh to determine this by dice rolls, but it does have its charm.
Anyway, I'm saying "pondering" but I won't change anything. I should however roll more dice for HP regeneration, for example I should have rolled something after you killed the monsters as I presume you ate them -and eating restore hp-.
I kinda forgot too.))
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 146