Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 295557 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a (weak but not for long) Monster RTD [10/10]
« Reply #840 on: March 08, 2016, 09:12:59 pm »

...in hopes that they use their magical "Get a 5 against monsters every round" ability that they seemed to use when I was trying to break out.
((Yeah now that you point it, that was practically an innate skill))

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: March 08, 2016, 09:18:25 pm »

Oh goddamnit, since when does she get all the action? Who the hell does she think she is >:v! I DIED because of that thing once already, and now it has a humanoid shape! That means it has a neck now! A NECK I CAN BREAK maybe

Dahak is forced to conform to his current activity: contacting dead old people while a tiny fairy fights in his stead. Not the manliest activity in his unlife, he would say.

Dahak resolves to never write about this in his future memoirs.

Whatever, gotta focus and contact the old man, she didn't seem all that great after all the action we got today, I better get some answers about that thing from Morvad and lend her a spooky bony hand

ACTUALY TRY TO FOCUS THIS TIME and contact Morvad, tell him there's no time to be chatting about unlife's developments and being awesome, and inquire him on the otherwordly being, mentioning the fact it somehow managed to cross the portal and stay in one piece.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: March 08, 2016, 09:24:54 pm »

((The dice hate me. I'll give you an action in a few hours, after I wake up.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: March 08, 2016, 09:42:51 pm »

"Neat! The world outside the castle is full of so much wonder. Let's go check it out."

Go check out the fire. Be full of awe and naive wonder at the world around me.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: March 08, 2016, 09:55:35 pm »

Assuming the monster won't be coming back soon, go pick up Vagush, digging him out if need be. Then scram. Join up with the blobs if we see them and they don't seem to mind.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: March 08, 2016, 10:01:16 pm »

Yep, this is no good. Break myself in half, and have the both of us retreat in opposite directions!
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: March 09, 2016, 06:27:20 am »

Turn 44a : Everyone bar Ulkas, Caedan and Snehk

Retconned because of GM mistake

Stormslayer the Aradian Mirage Beetle Hero
there's two of them, and two of us. I strike at the tailed demon, trying to bit off it's tail and free guard-kin up to strike at the clawed one. If I can, I also try to pin the tailed demon and Mindwipe them.
[Spin to win]
[2] vs [6] You try to strike at the tailed demon, but it is far swifter than you expected. He dodges your attack with style, laughing at your laughable attempt. But he spins a bit too much and...
[1] The clawed tail ends up beheading the other demon. Woops. ((this guy killed nearly all other demons by himself, he deserves a medal or something))

Guard-Kin Roll :
[1] Guard-Kin attempts to move, but his wounds are too serious. Internal bleeding and nervous damage is rendering him immobile. He passes out, between life and death.

Ranged Demon Roll :
[4] The ranged demon manages to stand back up despite its wounds.[/size][/s]

Squishy the Great Earth Mana Wisp
Hah, the fool. He touched me. I can now use my ability to transfer mana to transfer all of his mana to me quickly, at the same time using absorb to quickly drain his HP. I will then attempt to transfer a small amount of mana to the Dikaios knights, in hopes that they use their magical "Get a 5 against monsters every round" ability that they seemed to use when I was trying to break out.
[Mana arm-wrestling]
[3] vs [5] "I can't die like this" you think faintly, but strongly enough to regain control. Using your mana transfer ability, you begin transferring the Unit 0 mana back to you. Yes, you feel like you are gaining the upper hand, it's like overpowering someone in arm wrestling.
But at the last second, when you are close to the point of completely recovering your mana, a sudden shift in the flow reverses the mana transfer. The Unit 0 is taking back all of its mana, and you can't manage to resist !

You have the feeling you can hear some kind of mocking laugh from it.

The darkness again. It is wrapping around you. And the eye. The dreadful eye. It is enjoying your struggle. Your fear.

You progressively feel your last forces being sapped away.
Even the eye is disappearing in the darkness. Soon, even the eye has melded into the dark void.

[2] You try to struggle one last time, to no avail. You have no force left anymore...

You lose your remaining HP.
You are dead.

((and the knights will quickly follow))

ZoomochScoomtarto the Three-Eyed Beholder
when I waken, I think I will take a trip to the local Dwarven Fortress; If I recall correctly it was known as ShieldDawn... Now if I only knew how dwarves came up with names like that.
[No dwarves]
[4] When you wake up, you feel in top shape. You really needed some rest after such a hectic day.
You decide to take a trip to the local "Dwarven Fortress", Shielddawn. Zigzagging in the many tunnels and corridors of the underground, you eventually reach the location. An old decrepit underground complex, built who knows how many times ago by a forgotten civilization.
You call it the Dwarven Fortress, Shielddawn. Why ? Because you liked how it sounded.

Dahak the Uncanny Unreasonably Spooky Scary Skeleton
Oh goddamnit, since when does she get all the action? Who the hell does she think she is >:v! I DIED because of that thing once already, and now it has a humanoid shape! That means it has a neck now! A NECK I CAN BREAK maybe

Dahak is forced to conform to his current activity: contacting dead old people while a tiny fairy fights in his stead. Not the manliest activity in his unlife, he would say.

Dahak resolves to never write about this in his future memoirs.

Whatever, gotta focus and contact the old man, she didn't seem all that great after all the action we got today, I better get some answers about that thing from Morvad and lend her a spooky bony hand

ACTUALY TRY TO FOCUS THIS TIME and contact Morvad, tell him there's no time to be chatting about unlife's developments and being awesome, and inquire him on the otherwordly being, mentioning the fact it somehow managed to cross the portal and stay in one piece.
[Deja Vu intensifies]
[1] ((feeling of deja vu)) You focus to restore the transmission, pouring all your knowledge and efforts into it. Re-adjusting rune calibers, mana levels...nothing seems to work !
Then all of a sudden, the transmission cut off and the ritual stops. You are really pissed.

Delinde Roll : [2]
Delinde removes her mask, revealing a surprisingly human face. Her skin is white as snow, but her eyeballs are black instead of white. Her irises are white.
She also takes her hood off, revealing silvery hairs tied in a ponytail. She activates her skill, Servant of Thanatos.

But nothing happens.

"Damn it !... Did I use up all my mana already ?!..."

Humanoid roll : [4] vs [6]
The humanoid is struggling with the Fog Reaper. The black muddy hand is grabbing the gray foggy handle with force, but the Fog Reaper decides to make his scythe disappear. But as a result, it is now weaponless. The humanoid strikes at the Fog Reaper with a back hand strike, sending it two meters backward.

Grey the Metaldee
"Neat! The world outside the castle is full of so much wonder. Let's go check it out."

Go check out the fire. Be full of awe and naive wonder at the world around me.
[Pretty light]
[2] You head toward the mysterious fire, all the while in absolute awe in face of the world many wonders. You are like a young blob seeing food for the first time.
The flickering light is moving and going away. You keep following it though, not really realizing it is taking you farther than expected...

[4] Brown stops you.
"Hey, don't you think it's strange ? The light seems to be moving away from us."

Then a laugh is heard, and something appears behind you.
"Well well, you took your time noticing this..."

Glint the Elemental Arcanivore
Assuming the monster won't be coming back soon, go pick up Vagush, digging him out if need be. Then scram. Join up with the blobs if we see them and they don't seem to mind.
[Gone, for now]
[3] You wait a moment after the monster disappears from your line of sight. It is still close, but far enough for you to go save Vagush, you hope. You partially excavate him, and he is grateful for you coming back.

"To be fair I thought you would have fled after seeing me utterly curbstomped. I'm really grateful."

Vagush Roll : [2]
Vagush is stuck, and can't move an inch. You will need to put in more effort to take him out of the hole.

The Ashen the Crimson Wraith
Yep, this is no good. Break myself in half, and have the both of us retreat in opposite directions!
[Split tactic]
[4] You break yourself in half, disorienting the creature by going in opposite directions. The being is confused and not moving out of wariness.

Monsters :

Spoiler: Caedan the Vampire (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Snehk the Stalker (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gray the Metaldee (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 08:23:32 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: March 09, 2016, 06:28:34 am »

-damnit connection intangibility-

edit: Squishy is dead ! With 44 essences, it should start over to stage 3 with 5 essences in excess.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 06:36:24 am by Nakéen »

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: March 09, 2016, 06:32:43 am »

CRAWL AWAY!!!
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: March 09, 2016, 06:42:47 am »

Spoiler: Durst, Rock Seer (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 04:14:48 pm by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: March 09, 2016, 06:47:26 am »

now to look arond, there is normally somthing to kill around here.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: March 09, 2016, 07:11:43 am »

"A trick? It was still pretty, though. Who's there? Do you know where we can find essence?"

Search for the owner of that new voice.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: March 09, 2016, 07:18:35 am »

why

"I am just a simple traveler. I was exploring this forest when suddenly a star started falling right at me. I managed to run away and hide, but the meteor turned into the giant moth you just slew and I was too frightened to move. Thank you for dealing with this monster."

If he asks me to show myself: "I'd rather not. I am stricken with a sickness that apparently makes me look like some human-like monster species. I even was attacked not too long ago because of that. So I don't want to take any chances, especially with a person as powerful as you."

Try to drain the moth's essence while conversing.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: March 09, 2016, 07:29:42 am »

Uhm... Hello again? Of all the possible hideouts I had to run into yours?![/b

Say goodbye and go away.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: March 09, 2016, 08:07:30 am »

Dahak is utterly disgruntled by the current state of things.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I can't even make a spiritual call to that old bastard without my pay-per-view getting interrupted ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Dahak has no idea what pay-per-view might be, but he thinks this has gone on long enough.

FUCK EVERYTHING I'M GONNA SOLVE THIS SHIT MYSELF (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Stomp your way outside, push Delinde aside and turn on your Aura of Fear, its time to teach this interdimensional immigrant to not mess with you.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 146