Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 40

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia LIX: The Train - Game Over  (Read 62574 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia LIX: The Train - Or Lose (Day 3)
« Reply #540 on: May 04, 2016, 03:10:47 pm »

o/

Hi tiruin
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia LIX: The Train - Or Lose(Day 3)
« Reply #541 on: May 04, 2016, 04:09:30 pm »

Alright, everyone. We're at lylo.

I'm the cop and on D1, I investigated EP and they are scum. I didn't investigate last night because my friggin email stopped notifying me and I forgot about it. 

So we need to lynch EP. If there's a doc, you need to heal me because I'm as good as dead if you don't. I'll remember to investigate from now on and hopefully we'll catch the other scum.
Here we have a cop claim, a guilt claim FROM TWO DAYS AGO, and then a calim to have forgotten.
  Now, I would be a liar if I claimed to have never forgotten to submit any actions, but thats not even the worst part.  The worst part is not outing/pushing EP.  I guess afterI check the sytherin voting records Ill need to check how they treated EP on Day 02

Silthuri, Why didnt you out your guilty on Day 02?
If I may, you wouldn't have believed me anyway. It's more likely you'd go after me for defending someone who is extremely scummy. So that's not a very good reason.

^^ are you claiming that the town would have ignored a guilty claim yesterday?  Because after you answer I can explain why they would have.
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: May 04, 2016, 04:18:10 pm »

I really didn't want to do this (as I was hoping to stay completely under the radar), but I'm the jailer.  During night 1, I blocked Persus13, and I blocked Vector (Silthuri) during night 2.  I didn't mention it before because I was suspicious that her claim of "forgetting" to take an action during night 2 was a gambit to get the jailer to claim.  The jailer would be an obvious target for the mafia, as it would prevent them from being able to make use of the role cop, hence my reticence to claim.  But since it's starting to look like the tide is turning against me, I might as well come clean about it.
This claim.  Im not sure why youre so eager to sidestep eggshells  (again, its really easy to scumread such caution), but the claim itself is quite a bit more viable than slitherins.

One of the following setups is used:
1. 1 Mafioso, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 5 Vanilla Townies, Sane Cop, Jailkeeper.
2. 1 Mafioso, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 6 Vanilla Townies, Sane Cop.
3. 1 Mafioso, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 6 Vanilla Townies, Jailkeeper.
^^  Theres no guarentte that scumdoom could fakeclaim jailer, theres no reason for him to claim before this, and he didnt use it to do anything.
PKs DF Mod!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: May 04, 2016, 04:20:09 pm »

I'm a vanilla townie. I guess I should've made that explicit, though I thought it was kind of obvious--maybe it wasn't?
Why did you wait to claim.
PKs DF Mod!

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: May 04, 2016, 05:54:32 pm »

I'm a vanilla townie. I guess I should've made that explicit, though I thought it was kind of obvious--maybe it wasn't?
Why did you wait to claim.
Because I didn't think it was necessary; since my arguments assumed I wasn't a power role, I didn't think I needed to say as much. In retrospect, I should have clarified.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: May 04, 2016, 05:55:10 pm »

Also, I'm going to be without internet from Friday to Sunday, most likely.

doomchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Official Pace Car for the Apocalypse
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: May 04, 2016, 07:31:05 pm »

I really didn't want to do this (as I was hoping to stay completely under the radar), but I'm the jailer.  During night 1, I blocked Persus13, and I blocked Vector (Silthuri) during night 2.  I didn't mention it before because I was suspicious that her claim of "forgetting" to take an action during night 2 was a gambit to get the jailer to claim.  The jailer would be an obvious target for the mafia, as it would prevent them from being able to make use of the role cop, hence my reticence to claim.  But since it's starting to look like the tide is turning against me, I might as well come clean about it.
This claim.  Im not sure why youre so eager to sidestep eggshells  (again, its really easy to scumread such caution), but the claim itself is quite a bit more viable than slitherins.

I know caution is supposedly a scumtell, but given that I've been pushed on by hector13 for being confident and pressing for a lynch, I kind of feel like I was damned if I did, and damned if I didn't.  Sort of feels like a no-win situation on that angle.
Quote from: webadict
I could care less what you are now, because what you will be is dead.

doomchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Official Pace Car for the Apocalypse
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: May 04, 2016, 07:32:01 pm »

EBWOP:  I will be at a con from Thursday to Sunday, so my attendance will be spotty.
Quote from: webadict
I could care less what you are now, because what you will be is dead.

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: May 05, 2016, 04:28:10 pm »

Alright. Finals are officially over and my summer has begun. :))

Reading through what's happened since I left.

Also, hi Tiru!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile

doomchild:
There's not a concrete answer for that.  I feel like a dumbass for forgetting and doing that, and I'm sure that if she had forgotten, she'd feel the same way.  But I know she didn't forget; I blocked her.  So the only thing I know to do is to be as honest and open as I can be about it, and hope that the truth shows through.

You may very well have blocked me. I wouldn't know because I didn't act! If you blocked me as you said, why wait so long to claim? By everyone's logic here, you should claim the moment you have something useful. Instead, you avoided saying squat about that, rather focusing on smaller things. It cuts both ways, bro.

I just want to say that your jailer claim is much worse than my cop claim. You made at least 2 posts claiming to jail someone who died, with reasons why you jailed the specific people you did. Yet the person you were so sure you needed to jail, you apparently didn't because they ded. That's sketchy. Real sketchy.

Also, please explain how I wanted to draw out the jailer by asking for protection? That doesn't require a claim from the jailer, it just requires for them to pay attention and do as I ask. And might I remind you I thought there was a doctor?

hector:
There are a number of reasons that she didn't pressure EP, that I won't go into in case I give her ideas.

So I'll go ahead and answer this and see if any of this matches your thought processes. And this should also answer pisskop's inquiry as well.

1. I wanted to find the other scum. I figured holding off as long as possible trying to find them would be better because finding both the scum, dying, basically confirming those I outed as scum, thus winning the game.
2. Based on the scum result I had on EP, I was trying to see how he interacted with other players. Letting him know I was suspicious would have had him up his guard. If he thought he was in the clear, he wouldn't be so careful. Or at least that's what I was hoping for, so it could lead me to the next scum.
3. I'm not good as investigative roles. I also suck at pressuring people. :/

pisskop , I'm a Ravenclaw. I do not slither. I walk like a normal human being, with the exception of tripping on everything, which slithering things don't do.

PPE: boyfriend decided it'd be funny to unplug my laptop whilst writing this post. He seemed to have forgotten that my battery doesn't work and it needs to be plugged in to stay on. Thank the gods I can restore my tabs, or someone would lose their ride home.  :P
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

O.Wilde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: May 05, 2016, 06:27:56 pm »

After this weekend ends, I am going to be enforcing the rule that states:
Players must vote to end the day, or votes must not change for 24-hours.
If no votes have changed between 12:00:00 on Monday, and 23:59:59 on Monday, the day will end. You may extend if you like.
What could pre-industrial societies do, run a bunch of cattle off a cliff? Boo fucking hoo I'll be crying for them while I just dump these litres of acidic chemicals into this river. Scrubs.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: May 05, 2016, 06:31:00 pm »

lol

doublel
PKs DF Mod!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: May 06, 2016, 08:50:15 am »

Vote Silthuri
PKs DF Mod!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: May 06, 2016, 09:25:02 am »

I'll wait until Silthuri responds before pushing to end the day.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: May 06, 2016, 09:26:20 am »

I'm pretty sure I already posted this, but in case I didn't: I'll be out camping from now 'til Sunday evening, so don't expect posts.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 40