Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 28

Author Topic: Dungeon of Teskireloth Wrap up & Player Awards  (Read 19295 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon of Teskireloth RTD Dungeon is UNSEALED Again!
« Reply #345 on: February 24, 2016, 05:04:16 pm »

ERROR Appears And Casts "ERASE Magic From Existence".
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 05:18:16 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon of Teskireloth RTD
« Reply #346 on: February 24, 2016, 05:10:16 pm »

James Sedgewick, in his pained fury, casts "Expunge Mage Ozz!"
Nope, crazyabe C:
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: February 24, 2016, 05:16:44 pm »

Use my newfound omniscience to instantly discover what we must do to complete the quest, and exactly how to do it. Also, use my omniscience to see what the latest celebrity couples are. I heard that elf king in the forest-home was looking interested in the elf queen of the mountainhomes (Long story!).
Suggestion: use your omniscence to find out all of the available ways to give yourself omnipotence and/or extend  your omniscience.

Skip my turn.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: February 24, 2016, 05:57:01 pm »

Gronk the Troll achieves immortality!

((Word was nearly used by Andres, yet he was dead by this point.))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: February 24, 2016, 08:27:17 pm »

Continue being dead.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

chokepoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: February 27, 2016, 01:56:58 am »

James Sedgewick Under the effects of his omniscience spell instantly discovers that the ancient rite Teskireloth has performed must be undone with magic (or other creative means) to accopmplish the quest. He also discovers that he is a secret elf-lover and probable elf-fondler. He finds out the ways to give himself omnipotence and/or extend  his omniscience is to use similes and extend spells.[1]

Dimly Wizard, the stupidest of the Wizard brothers arrives on the scene and wonders what is going on.

Baldaron is getting angry ! He casts Negate crushing force! But then his ribs break and he has gone without air for too long. He is smothered to death. [2]

ERROR
Appears And Casts "ERASE Magic From Existence" Next turn no one can cast a spell.[4]

Evil!Whimsy Skips his turn. [5]

Gronk the Troll achieves immortality! Next turn he cannot be killed but then it wears off after that. [4]

Henry the Best Continues being dead.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Baladron's ribs suddenly collapse and the life goes out of him. There is no more labored breathing. But the evil laughter continues.
"She killed grinder. Now she must take his place in The Plague!"

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: February 27, 2016, 02:02:32 am »

Mini-Baldaron the Chestburster bursts out of Baldaron's death body !
"BWAHAHA, FINALLY FREE !"
He casts kick Teskileroth in the nuts to take him out of his trance ! ((and because there is no magic, he actually kicks Teskileroth the good old way))
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 02:04:15 am by Nakéen »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: February 27, 2016, 08:24:07 am »

James Sedgewick punches the shit out of "ERROR".
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 07:35:47 am by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: February 27, 2016, 02:16:01 pm »

Dimly Wizard tries to cast a spell anyway.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: February 27, 2016, 05:17:03 pm »

ERROR Attempts Assault on Teskireloth.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

chokepoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: February 27, 2016, 07:14:40 pm »

Just to clarify, no spells can be cast this turn due to crazyabes spell the previous turn in case anyone wants to revise their action.

ERROR Appears And Casts "ERASE Magic From Existence".

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: February 28, 2016, 04:07:25 am »

Gronk the Troll tries to reach the main site of action, not caring about means since he is immortal for now.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: February 28, 2016, 03:00:01 pm »

Evil!Flimsy pins his brother.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

chokepoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: February 28, 2016, 11:14:00 pm »

Mini-Baldaron the Chestburster bursts out of Baldaron and kicks Teskileroth in the nuts. The seated Teskireloth busy in his task has no chance to defend himself. the strike burries Mini's foot deep within the groin in a sickening fashion. There is not a hint of reaction from the old man, not even a slight change in facial expression. [3]

James Sedgewick punches the shit out of "ERROR". There are sickening noises as his fist beat into ERROR's face. Then his opponent falls backward, senseless and there is a final crack as his head rebounds off the dungeon floor. ERROR is beaten to a bloody pulp. [5]

ERROR Attempts an assault on Teskireloth but is sucker-punched and dropped in a brutal fist fight by James Sedgewick his nose is broken and his eyes are swollen shut.[1]

Dimly Wizard tries to cast a spell anyway but is tackled to the floor by Evil!Flimsy, he bites on his tongue as he hits the ground and the severed part sails off in an arc. [1]

Evil!Flimsy pins his brother to the cold dungeon floor, but suddenly he feels claws in his back cutting through his clothes and into his flesh. His entire bodyweight is lifted into the air and hurled back to the floor with incredible foce. [1]

Gronk the Troll reaches the sanctum of Teskireloth.[3]

Magic returns to normal next turn

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: February 28, 2016, 11:16:29 pm »

Rouse Teskireloth.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 28