Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28

Author Topic: Dungeon of Teskireloth Wrap up & Player Awards  (Read 19277 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon of Teskireloth RTD Dungeon is UNSEALED Again!
« Reply #375 on: March 06, 2016, 11:29:25 pm »

Put Dimly in permament Stasis, and use his rigid body to reseal the dungeon.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: March 07, 2016, 01:56:44 am »

"Curses ! Tickles got no effect on him, and he doesn't have any fetishes ?! This is not a man !"
If mental warfare isn't effective against him, then Mini-Baldaron casts liquefy Teskileroth stomach and intestines content to give him a severe diarrhea ! He does so while shouting :
"BWAHAHA ! NO LIVING BEING CAN SURVIVE THIS TERRIBLE ASSAULT !"

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: March 07, 2016, 06:31:36 am »

James Sedgewick casts "Become Omnipotent!"

"I have no idea why I didn't do this before!"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: March 07, 2016, 01:43:50 pm »

Markus casts "Turn undead!" On Teskireloth.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: March 07, 2016, 01:46:11 pm »

Gronk the Troll redeems Teskileroth and hugs him.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: March 07, 2016, 08:15:21 pm »

Tear apart Evil Flimsy with the power of vacuum.

chokepoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: March 08, 2016, 10:45:04 pm »

Evil!Flimsy tries to put Dimly Wizard in permament Stasis, but Dimly beats him to the punch with a vacuum spell that causes him to swell up and die.[1]

Mini-Baldaron casts liquefy Teskileroth stomach and intestines content to give him a severe diarrhea but doesn't even cause the slightest shart. Maybe Teskireloth hasn't eaten in a long time. [2]

James Sedgewick
casts "Become Omnipotent!" Next turn this will take effect [5]

Markus casts "Turn undead!" On Teskireloth. Clever idea, but Teskireloth is not dead or umdead. [4]

Gronk the Troll redeems Teskileroth and hugs him. As he hugs Teskireloth a horrible bite sinks into Gronks shoulder making him cry out in pain. [2]

Dimly Wizard Causes  Evil!Flimsy to die of painful embullism and hypoxia in a vacuum.4
"She killed grinder. Now she must take his place in The Plague!"

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: March 08, 2016, 11:35:21 pm »

"I...I will not surrender ! You hear me Teskireloth ?! Whatever insane being you may be, I will vanquish you for Baldaron !"
Mini-Baldaron gathers the power of all Bardarons across the Multiverse into an orb of pure energy. He then unleashes the concentrated energy directly at Teskireloth, Dragon Ball-style.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: March 09, 2016, 06:18:56 am »

Strike Mini-Baldaron down using my omnipotent powers. We can't afford to be killing Teskireloth.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: March 12, 2016, 06:39:03 pm »

Strike Mini-Baldaron down using my omnipotent powers. We can't afford to be killing Teskireloth.
You do realize that your omnipotence lets you take an infinite amount of actions per turn, right?

The Wall spawns, and blocks the entrance to the dungeon.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

chokepoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: March 12, 2016, 10:39:43 pm »

Mini-Baldaron gathers the power of all Bardarons across the Multiverse into an orb of pure energy. As he prepares to unleash the concentrated energy at Teskireloth he Mini-Baldaron is instantly killed by James Sedgewicks omnipotence. .[4]

James Sedgewick loaded with all his omnipotency strikes Mini-Baldaron down like no one has ever been struck down before. Poor little MB's corpse is laying in the fetal position lifeless. [4]

The Wall spawns, and is instantly shredded to pieces by some unseen assailant.[1]

Teskireloth climbs over the corpses in the room and frantically begins scribing away again recording all the spells which have recently been cast.
"She killed grinder. Now she must take his place in The Plague!"

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: March 12, 2016, 10:54:30 pm »

Ṛ̛͚̗̯̍̅ͫ̌ͣ̀ͣ͞ơ̷̛̤͎̟̘̟̗͉͌͌̏ͤ̓͒ͣ͗̈́̊̇̃͐ͣ̐́ͅr̸̢̢̦̣̣̠̣̟̠͇̫̱͔̺͍͎͋ͧͭ̓̊̒ͣ̄̅ͤ͘ͅr̨̛͚̺̙̝̯̣̩̯̠̼͓̮̯̭̺̟͌ͨ̈̅ͪ͂̃̓̉ͭ͒ͫͫ̓ͭ̚͜͝͝ȩͧ̾ͧ̌͗ͤ̉͋͗͌ͤ̈̇ͫ̌̚҉̨̗͚͉̤̱̬̭̤̲̤̞̞̫̲͎̘͚̖͔̕͞ Appears and Casts "Rework Magic" on Teskireloth's Spell, attempting to Make all the Spells Teskireloth has written down Re-available For use But keep Teskireloth recording all Spells cast!

Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: March 13, 2016, 03:10:13 am »

Left to its own device, the concentrated energy containing the very essence of all Baldarons across the Multiverse incarnates into Omni-Baldaron !

((we lost a lot of mages activity along the way :/)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 04:55:57 pm by Nakéen »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: March 14, 2016, 04:46:03 am »

The Omnipotent James Sedgewick, bored with this period of inactivity, casts "Conjure a bunch of harmful enemy mages. I'm bored anyways".

He then uses his omnipotence to begin kicking the shit out of whoever and whatever moves.

James Sedgewick is not good at dealing with boredom.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: March 14, 2016, 03:25:59 pm »

Markus shouts egghead in an attempt to literally turn Teskireloth's head into an egg, killing him.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28